How Bono answers his phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevatedmole,
I'm sorry - I wasn't referring to your post when I made that comment. It was asking the person who posted the actual phone number to please remove it.

I liked the story you posted. As long as it didn't have his phone number or details of how to find the phone number, I wouldn't have said anything about it.

It's OK -- I posted it first and I didn't read the whole thread. But I guess it's good to get it off, because it does alert the reader than you CAN find Bono's phone number in a phone book.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

That number really has to be removed before the rest of Interference, or Wire gets a hold of it. Some Fans will call. If this is Bono's real phone # (which I doubt-why would his number not be unlisted?) then he deserves his privacy just as much as the rest of us, and if it isn't, then some other inneocent person is going to be bombarded with phone calls from U2 fans all over the world.

*~~Bono's_Babe~~*-Please give Bono the respect that he deserves!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Thanks for the edit Sicy!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by EPandAmerica (edited 02-13-2002).]

I have edited out the phone number but I do have one question.

Do you guys seriously think that U2 would list their phone numbers in the phonebook??

Still, any 'possible' phone numbers of the band should never be posted on a public forum.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

hahahahahahah
ahahahahahaha
haha haha haha

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Coda:
I called just now when I saw this thread and a woman with a european accent answered! Me, being a wuss, and in shock hung up....my bad.

Why are you calling at all? Don't you think calling is wrong? You don't know those people!!!!! This is why we had the # taken down.

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
Hey! It's NOT REAL!!! Jeez, now everyone is MAD at me,I guess i'll go eat worms
frown.gif
*runs away crying*

Actually, that's the number that I found when I heard they bought an apartment in the city. But,like I said earlier, I always get an automated voice mail.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

frown.gif
*runs away crying*
Noone is mad at you. We just didn't want people to start stalking Bono. Some people wouldn't have enough respect for him and would cross the line between fan and crazy, obsessed, freak!! It's a fine line
wink.gif

We still love ya girl!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Noone is mad at you. We just didn't want people to start stalking Bono. Some people wouldn't have enough respect for him and would cross the line between fan and crazy, obsessed, freak!! It's a fine line
wink.gif

We still love ya girl!
biggrin.gif

[/B]
awwwwww, thanx
smile.gif
*hugs*

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

Originally posted by u2loopy:

Well, I've actually looked the number up as well, and I found one for Ali Hewson in NYC. I've dialed it during the day but only get an automated voice mail message. I guess I'll have to call at night!

I called just now when I saw this thread and a woman with a european accent answered! Me, being a wuss, and in shock hung up....my bad.

frown.gif
*runs away crying*

It's Okay....I can imagine the person who has that # getting strange phone calls from giggly girls.

I still would have felt the same if you posted your own phone number up there, while you need to register to post, anyone can read these messages. You hear so much these days about how the internet is abused by sick and twisted people. A friend of mine's daughter was almost kidnapped by some pedophile who posed as a boy her age. Thank God nothing happened to her, but others aren't so lucky.

Well time to stop being all preachy.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by Ana:

Well done.

Because I am an idiot and to you all, and the woman that answered the phone, I apologize profusely.

I've been out of the U2 "game" for awhile (through Zooropa and Pop), started reading this forum, and was just amazed at the this subject.
I DIDN'T get the # from the thread, I found it myself and was amazed it could be done so easily. I didn't think and called, not expecting anyone to answer.

Once again, I apologize to you all and the woman who answered the phone.
Thank you. (slithering quietly back to my dark corner)

Back
Top Bottom