How about the best of the best...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you realize I have a 22 inch screen and these photos are like..the real thing!
greenwithenvy.gif

Re: reply

wizard2c said:

I hope you realize I have a 22 inch screen and these photos are like..the real thing!

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

:sigh: At least you'll never know the joys of scrolling down Larry's chest on a 14 inch screen..... :drool:

THUD.jpg

BONO'ppetit said:

This has always been one of my favorite ones of him. Liking a lot of the other ones of Bono being shared here, too (ooh, yeah, anything from the "Rattle & Hum" movie would be a-ok with me :yes: :drool: :combust:...).

Also...

Leetah said:

...wow. I have never seen this one before.

I like it. I mean, I'm a Bono girl at heart and all, but...wow. That's a nice one.

BONO'ppetit said:
Hmmm maybe I should've put a disclaimer on this one: Too Hot to Handle. Keep cold shower running and ready while viewing.

:laugh:...I'm thinking that's a good idea.

Boy, between the pictures in this thread and the pictures of guys I like in that "Sexiest Men" thread in the PLEBAns section...:combust:...life is good. Bless whomever was responsible for gracing our good grounds with these sexy men :p.

Angela

I think so... Larry and his Moobs just keep getting better and better and better :drool:

it's Electrical Storm time! :dance:

lar_esvid_chest.jpg

lar_esvid_kiss1.jpg

lar_esvid_openmouthkiss.jpg

lar_esvid_samlkatlar.jpg

lar_esvid_stare.jpg

hey... I've seen some yummy Bono (and Larry :wink:)... but what about Edge and Adam? :huh: :reject:

I'm a bono girl all the way:drool:

but there is something about larry's stomach:combust: :combust: I cannot keep my eyes off it:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom