Houses from above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Girls, I found this major cool webpage.

Find the place

It allows you to locate any address anywhere in Ireland. Do you know what this means???? :dance: :dance: :dance:

So far I have Adam?s and Bono?s place. Maybe someone else can help me the other ones

Miss AM....I thought you knew about Larry's house? I bet it would be hard to find on that website though...

I feel like a secret agent/spy or something.........
Using technology to see the guys' homes:shifty: :D

Last edited:
Mrs.Clayton said:
Miss AM....I thought you knew about Larry's house? I bet it would be hard to find on that website though...

yeah, I know where Larry?s house is. And I think I found it on this map as well, I?m just not 100% sure. It?s a bit more difficult to find the house from this angle :)

I attached a pic of this area and you see 3 houses. I think it?s the one in the middle.

Attachments

• larryshouse1.jpg
    larryshouse1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
:scratch: I thought Bono wouldn't live among so much other people........and that house isn't near the beach.......is that really Bono's house? :confused:

Last edited:
How cool is that!!

CD's house

|
|
\/

See the parking lot in the top middle? That's where I used to practice reverse parking!

:laugh:

Attachments

• fleigh.jpg
    fleigh.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Yes, I'm bordering on stalkerishly scary here...

Edge's old digs: Sorrento Terrace

If you go to the map it tells you the town houses are where he lived, but if you go to the Dalkey home page and their e-postcards, YouTwo.Net (Kickass!) said the pink house is Edge's in the foreground.

A agree with them for this pic I've attatched.
Notice in the driveway you'll see Adam's scary/cute (depends on who you ask) green bachelor car, Larry's Black Stealthmobile, and I'm guessing Bono had the family car or something.

*edited to include another pic, then re-edited because the Dalkey page doesn't allow direct linking

Attachments

• edgesoldplace.jpg
    edgesoldplace.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And the farmer hauled another load away...

Fook the tomorrow thing. I have it ready now.

I question the map on this (they said it was the Fortlands) because I'm looking at the pics ShowBiz Ireland put up, and then this, and I'm not seeing it exactly...
But of course we don't know how old the aerial map is. :happy: :hmm:

Attachments

• edgehouseaerial.jpg
    edgehouseaerial.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom