Hottest video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelofdublin

The Fly
i was just going through some old stuff and i saw the video of "Night and Day" again. Wow man, that surely is a sexy video:drool: :drool: :drool:
It's too much for me..........

I was wondering, what is your most sexy video?

See ya tomorrow, have to go to sleep now, you know what i'll be dreaming about..........:sexywink:

Mine has to be ISHFWILF. Edge is adorable, Bono is luscious, Larry's cute & Adam is just...:drool: :censored: :combust: :combust: ! Yes, I watch this video just for Adam!!

Special Mention for ThrustingBono in Mysterious Ways!:drool:

Last edited:
imo the hottest videos are:

- The Fly :)drool: Edge)
- Electrical Storm :)faint: Larry)
- Mission Impossible :)combust: Adam & Larry :drool:)
- One (Bar version; Bono :drool:)

Electrical Storm, which I just saw for the first time very recently, is :combust: !!! I couldn't believe it at first, I was like, is this LARRY? Not that Larry isn't hot, but I'd never seen him like THAT.

The Elevation video. :crazy:.
Edge...Angelina Jolie...'nuff said. :shifty:

This one is kinda strange, well probably really strange, but that's never stopped me before. The Stay (Faraway So Close) video, while not exactly a sexy video...the way Bono looks at the girl as he's mouthing the words to her (or whatever he's saying, I'm never quite sure. ).
Something about those scenes is just hot hot hot to me. :reject:

This one is kinda strange, well probably really strange, but that's never stopped me before. The Stay (Faraway So Close) video, while not exactly a sexy video...the way Bono looks at the girl as he's mouthing the words to her (or whatever he's saying, I'm never quite sure. ).
i totally agree on that note. i played that back for myself many times. where can i see the night and day video??? is it a bootleg? am i stupid? a sexy one for me is with or without you because of BONO and that vest hes wearing. and the beautiful day one when hes thrusting in the camera!

Numb! Especially the part when Edge's shirt is cut. :drool:

I also like Stay (Far Away, So Close). All of them look so good in that video and for some reason, I love the idea of them being angels watching over a band. I love it when Edge leans over an tunes the guitar. I don't know, I think the whole video is a beautiful concept, really.

Nuetral...in the Stay video, I think Bono is suppose to be feeding her the lines, so when she "sings" them a second later, it appears like she is writing the song.

I've never seen the Night and Day, or for that matter, heard of it, either.

(edit because U2 are not angles :slant: )

Last edited:
:( sorry....I only have it on vhs and ylime sent me a tape for something else to copy for her so I'm just including it. Currently I'm not able to take on anymore copying projects of any kind. I have my hands full with the ones I have right now. Maybe someone else here has it.

what i also like very much -not really a video- is WOWY on R&H.
:faint:
and i agree with you on the Stay,One (bar) and Electrical Storm video's

Back
Top Bottom