Hot Stuff in NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seajewel

War Child
Something special for Bono to sign outside NYU - he thought it was funny - a bit hard to read, he wrote HOT STUFF ...

IMG_0021.jpg

*choke on Pepsi:yuck:

:lmao: that is so damn funny:lmao:*tears

Did you have them on when he signed them:ohmy: :drool:

I am going to have him sign my rhinestone "GROUPIE" underwear:hmm:

ooh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eeklaugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

seajewel ~~ a question

were ytou not the person around a year or so ago who swore you weren't ever going to get to meet B and you'd been trying for ?? 20 yrs? and the near misses had gotten tooo painful??
ANd I among others told you to keep at it?!

I very glad :happy: you did, but was it you? {cuz i really felt your pain, back then}

dazzledbylight said:
ooh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eeklaugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

seajewel ~~ a question

were ytou not the person around a year or so ago who swore you weren't ever going to get to meet B and you'd been trying for ?? 20 yrs? and the near misses had gotten tooo painful??
ANd I among others told you to keep at it?!

I very glad :happy: you did, but was it you? {cuz i really felt your pain, back then}

NO - I think you have asked me this before, and I told you, and I'll tell you again, you must have me mixed up with someone else .... :banghead:

LOL! Holy crap. Wasn't there a girl a while back that got Larry to sign a tampon, because it was the only thing she had in her purse at the time? :huh: It makes you wonder how many crazy things they've had to sign over the years... LOL!

forty said:
LOL! Holy crap. Wasn't there a girl a while back that got Larry to sign a tampon, because it was the only thing she had in her purse at the time? :huh: It makes you wonder how many crazy things they've had to sign over the years... LOL!

Now THAT would make an incredibly hilarious interesting quick easy read, wouldn't it? :hmm:

Bono signed undies. Heh. Dude.
Larry signed a tampon. Bet that'd never be inserted...hm.
*cackle*

Back
Top Bottom