hot roadies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
We talk and talk about the band, but what about the guys who totally pull the show together, those hot and really, really sweaty guys?
I think PLEBA is long overdue for a tribute to the true heroes of the tours, the ROADIES! Ladies, post your pics!:drool:

roadie3.jpg

roadie2.jpg

roadie1.jpg

:drool:

And did I mention that they're hot and sweaty? :drool:

Crap I met a whole bunch of em... roadies, assistants, accountants (c sneiderman)....
I just wish I was sober enough to take their pictures and meet them formally. Otherwise I'd be a star here, I swear, I've met the band, but I didn't remember! Oh and this isn't a fantasy...it's true life that spanks me in the face when I try and remember this...

biff said:
We talk and talk about the band, but what about the guys who totally pull the show together, those hot and really, really sweaty guys?
I think PLEBA is long overdue for a tribute to the true heroes of the tours, the ROADIES! Ladies, post your pics!:drool:

roadie3.jpg

roadie2.jpg

roadie1.jpg

biff, are these men actual U2 crew members?
Cuz, the last pic seems to be from the Belgian band, Soulwax.
I know some of the staging crew are indeed Belgian, but Soulwax never toured with U2 (yet) :wink:

:lol: He's got some rackoon eyes as well :sexywink: :wink:

Yey!! :applaud: cool pics, keep 'em coming!!!

biff said:

roadie1.jpg

Nice!:yes:....and who took these pic?....man I sure hang out in the wrong place at the venues:p

Back
Top Bottom