Hot Press interview with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Here is the link for all of you guys who couldn't get yourself a copy of this issue ( like me)... http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=2081

It's a LONG interview. I printed it out to read over lunch and I still didn't finish it! But it is REALLY good, probably one of Bono's most revealing yet!

Enjoy. p.s. there are two parts so you have to click on the link at the bottom to get to part 2...

Thanks!
I'm just printing the interview
smile.gif

You know, birth is a messy business too, for mother and child, and I've started to wonder if maybe dignity isn't so important after all. Maybe it's a human construct -- people put it beside things like righteousness and courage, but I don't think it is. I think humility might be much more important to face your maker, and dignity might be a next door neighbour to pride, or worse, to vanity.

This is a beautiful interview... Thank you. Sometimes we need interviews like this just to remind us U2 and Bono are really... human beings. And Oktober is right- It's a long interview. Well worth the read.

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

I finally finished reading it!!!! LOL damn that was long, and interesting. I have been wondering what happened to that interview as no one ever posted it. Now I know why. Good bless whoever had took the time to write and thanks for the heads up Julie.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Yup, it?s a great interview, I have the magazine. For those who don?t know, the first picture of the article is that one of Bono playing with his son Elijah in the swimming pool. And he?s on the cover as well.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom