Hot Off The Presses-NEW Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Oh-and there are 2 other guys too
wink.gif

Former President Clinton, center, shares a laugh with Former President of the Russian Federation Mikhail Gorbachev, right, and Bono, left, of the rock group U2, before a dinner hosted by Mr. Gorbachev, Sunday, March 10, 2002, at the Russian Embassy in New York in honor of the Frank Foundation Child Assistance International of Washington D.C. The foundation is active in helping disadvantaged children around the world and has developed a program that would assist children victimized by the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks by taking a group to Russia at the inviation of President Putin for a cultural exchange and young leader development. Mr. Gorbachev, Pres. Clinton and Bono are lending their support to the program.

capt.1015813343.frank_foundation_xsc103.jpg

capt.1015813691.frank_foundation_xsc105.jpg

capt.1015813547.frank_foundation_xsc104.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Bono's fucking gorgeous, Clinton's not that short, and Gorby's lookin' pretty good!

Thanks, Gina Marie! These are great!

And when you think of it, kinda queer, too. Bonohanging with former world leaders??! I just can't get used to it. I like it, but it's weird.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Oooh, thank you! Bono looks nice in this photo.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
a program that would assist children victimized by the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks by taking a group to Russia at the inviation of President Putin for a cultural exchange and young leader development.

This program kind of confuses me, though. But it sounds like a cool idea. Maybe they could take me along as a translator!
wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's Lookin' HOT! BON-OHHHH!!!!!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Bono is such a mover and a shaker. (He should emphasize the shaking.
biggrin.gif
) And, that blue shirt looks great with the shades.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

HOLY................

O_O

*dood* Those pictures are flamin' HOT! I LOVE the blue shades!!!!!!!!

PICTURES: *sizzle*

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Bono looks hot!
Wait a minute, Bono's in NYC!!!
I'll have to keep my eyes open tomorrow, I heard there's this tribute Bono and Bruce Springsteen is throwing at Roseland. Let's see if I see him around NYC.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

Bono looks very, very good in those pics.
How weird is this? I had a dream the other night that I was working for Bill Clinton in NY(very odd since I have no political aspirations & have no idea why I would be working for him). He introduced me to Bono, who thought I was so funny, smart, and fun that he wanted me to meet the rest of U2. Anyways, the other members loved me too and they hired me to come work for them. I even remember calling Clinton to say sorry I have to quit, U2 wants me. LOL! I am such a dork! ~Jen

Originally posted by JennyBean:
Bono looks very, very good in those pics.
How weird is this? I had a dream the other night that I was working for Bill Clinton in NY(very odd since I have no political aspirations & have no idea why I would be working for him). He introduced me to Bono, who thought I was so funny, smart, and fun that he wanted me to meet the rest of U2. Anyways, the other members loved me too and they hired me to come work for them. I even remember calling Clinton to say sorry I have to quit, U2 wants me. LOL! I am such a dork! ~Jen

lmao! maybe you can see the future or look into other dimensions...
wink.gif

*has been reading sci-fi*

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Originally posted by martha:

And when you think of it, kinda queer, too. Bonohanging with former world leaders??! I just can't get used to it. I like it, but it's weird.

I read that Tom Daschle (correct spelling?) gave a YWCA auction a teddy bear signed by Bono. That struck me as pretty odd.
biggrin.gif

Bono is sooo cute in the top photo!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Gina Marie - Thanks for sharing. PLEBA people really know how to get the good photos!

Among other fantabulous things, Bono is such a worldly fellow.

He's a Bonolicious babe! Schwing!
biggrin.gif
Always where the action is.

Why is it we never know where he is until AFTER the fact? Some of us east coast girls want to stalk him! Oh, that could be it!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-11-2002).]

OH BABY, BLUE is definitely your color!

Not that you don't look AWESOME in black leather, purple ruffles, red shirts, camo green, white bathrobes, bathwater, nothing at all...
eek.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by Saracene:
My God, who Bono -hasn't- met already?
smile.gif

Looking great, too!

He hasn't met ME
frown.gif
but then again, I'm not a dignified world leader.

IDEA
icon3.gif

I could become a world leader to meet Bono. Okay now all I have to do is go to the World Leader Employment Agency and they could set me up with my own country..... Wooooooo Hoooooooo

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
lmao...once you get your World Leader status please let me know if there are any more positions available.
wink.gif

Hehehe... I just got back from there...

I am now the leader of DaisyLand
The Capital is WillyVille
MVD you can be my VP

Now all we need is a BonoWorthy cause

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

Originally posted by daisybean:

Hehehe look at that little smirk

It's funny all I keep on thinking when I see that smirk on his face is him thinking to himself

"Ha, I'm taller than Gorbachev"

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
It's funny all I keep on thinking when I see that smirk on his face is him thinking to himself

"Ha, I'm taller than Gorbachev"

Clinton: "Little people are funny!"

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:

And what's with the matching fists in this picture?
capt.1015813547.frank_foundation_xsc104.jpg

Rock, paper, scissors starting up?

Maybe 'one potato, two potato,....

"Guess which hand the surprise is in?"

Back
Top Bottom