Hot off the press! Adam shirtless with a fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
This is U2sMelyPie with Adam in Miami after the show!!

Xb24290.jpg

eek.gif

Mely get in here and tell the story!!

** DROOLLLL

And I am not an Adam lover but DAYUM!

PART 1

MIAMI!!!! My mammy??
Ok it all starts Saturday night when my flight gets in?.I get greeted at the airport by baby-Bono aka Danno and Debi..other girl in the pic with Adam. We go to the airport around 11:45..and as we get out of our car and get to the front door, out comes Bono, Larry, Edge, and Adam. They all say hi to the three of us but they didn?t stop for pictures or autographs..Pual McGuness walks by?takes a long look at Danno and say?s ?That?s a good look you got their mate.? Well the boys leave and John, (for those who don?t know:Bono?s body guard) starts with Danno as usual?with the babyBono! Well Danno asked John for a picture with him and John happily abolishes. As another security guard steps back to take the picture John puts his arm out to the side to stop the guest who have just come out the door of the airport and off of U2?s plane saying ?Bono is not speaking with anyone!!? Filled delight to watch John guarding Danno like he?s Bono is great so I missed who was stopped at the door until Debi hits my arm to point out. None other then Elvis Costello..looking a little baffled! We walked away and as driving out of the parking lot Danno hangs out the window screaming ?rock and roll doggy!? to as John waves bye and a good ol? ?Hello Elvis!?

On to the show?

waiting for part 2

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam shirtless *sigh

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Part 2 of 3...
As the Beatles blare over the speaker in the light out comes Elvis Costello and Steve Buscemi into the heart as heads turn. With a few pushes and nuges from some fans around me to get me to go get the picture with him they all knew I really wanted I was on my way over. Both Elvis and Steve were looking at me as I held my camera up and pointed their way. They both gave me an inviting look of come on over so I made my way. I feel bad now but at the time I wasn?t thinking?I walked right past Steve so excited to see Elvis I just told him?I want a picture with Elvis! I wish now I would have said something to Steve! He?s a great actor! I just had Elvis on the brain. Well threw out the show Debi and on were having a blast in front of Adam. We were on the rail right in front of him and making contact threw out the show. (for those Adam fans who have been up front of him know what I mean?he is so much fun!) Well we left two songs before the show was over and headed off to the airport?..

On to the airport?..

Originally posted by U2'sMelyPie:
Well threw out the show Debi and on were having a blast in front of Adam. We were on the rail right in front of him and making contact threw out the show. (for those Adam fans who have been up front of him know what I mean?he is so much fun

yep, I know what you mean
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Danno had gone outside at the tip of the heart so we could find him. Debi and me headed out and made it to the airport just before the boys did. We got out of the car?walked up to the front doors and sat on a bench by the front door. This time security knew us from the scene the night before with Danno and greeted us with a warm welcome. Four black Lincolns pull up and Jerry come out and up to the two of us saying ?stay there..if they want to talk to you let them come up to you? We signaled a ok to the chief and waited on our bench. First Bono comes storming by us with no shirt on and wearing a black robe, just puts a hand in the air as a wave and walks right in. Next came Edge (the only one of the boys who was wearing a shirt and as he walks in I ask for a picture and he replays with ?I?m sorry I cant, I gotta run!? and then he walks threw the door half way..stops and turns back around saying ?I wanna shake your hand though? (somen along these lines..not sure his exact words..kinda baffled me) and he walked over to me sitting on the bench and extending his hand..shook and repeat with Debi. Then Edge was threw the door. Next came Adam. Walking up in his white robe and no shirt as u can all see with a big smile on his face. He walks up to Debi and me and says, ?wow, you girls sure got out of there fast!? I asked him for a picture also and he said no he had to run so I replayed with a pleeeaaaaasssseee and he said ?oh alright? oh jeez..Adam is so sweet every time I have meet him he has proven to be the sweetest guy! So one of the limo guys takes my camera Adam throws his arm around me for the picture. Debi, as smooth as she is
wink.gif
hands her camera to another limo driver and walks around to the other side of Adam. Then snap goes the picture?then with Debi?s camera. He turns to Debi?gives her a great kiss on the cheek and a hug. Then to me and gives a wonderful kiss on the cheek to?hehe(in my head the most passionate kiss I have ever gotten on my cheek! Sorry Bono but Adams kiss was better!) and a great bear hug! Oh I was glad I was wearing a tank top cuz it was great feeling his chest on mine for the hug! We thanked him and told him he was wonderful tonight with goodbyes and he walked threw the doors. L Then comes Larry..also no shirt and a robe and walks on the other side of the car away from us and right threw the door with out even acknowledgement?errrr Larry?.! So the boys had gone on but the limo drivers were asking us witch plane was there?s so we walked over to the gate and looked for it. They for some reason didn?t not fly into Miami in air elevation..we saw them go into some other plane. Bono had gone into the bathroom of the airport and changed into his stage outfit! So we turned and saw him threw the window and Both Debi and I first though?.oh there?s Danno!! He must have come with John?a few seconds later we realized oh no..that?s not Danno?its Bono! Now that was weird. Well we chatted with the limo drives and airport security. One of them was asking us..hey aren?t you the girls that Bono left with lat night. We tried to explain to him that we left with out friend Danno who just looks like him but he kept thinking we were saying we left with our friend Bono. Oh how fun! We finally left it at?.we left with the guy whose Bono?s decoy! Well that?s my story?in all it glory..I hope it was elevating!!

wow!!!!!!!! I don?t know what to say. You?re sooo lucky, girl. I?ve never had a chace to meet any of the guys.

But you gotta tell me, does Adam smell good. After shave, or ciggies, or what????

A girl gotta know
biggrin.gif

------------------

WOW! How cool is that?? You lucky girls!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Wow!!!! That's a kewl story
biggrin.gif
Lucky girl to see Larry shirtless *dies*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

*looks at that Adam pic*

*gets all 'hot and sweaty'*

*reads that Larry was shirtless and in a robe*

*taken away in an ambulance*
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

you're so lucky!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

WOW! That is a great story and a great picture...you know before joining PLEBA, I was not much of a Sparky girl,but the more I am reading stories about how he is with fans it is making me like him more and more...
smile.gif
oh yeah, he has a great body!
eek.gif
wink.gif

Ooohhhh, that was such a great story! Danno's parts were very funny! LMAO And three walked by you shirtless! Bono's black robe while the others were in white.
biggrin.gif
.....too busy giggling/laughing to type.... omg, I love Adam. He's so sweet. I was standing in front of him in SLC.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
WOW! That is a great story and a great picture...you know before joining PLEBA, I was not much of a Sparky girl,but the more I am reading stories about how he is with fans it is making me like him more and more...
smile.gif
oh yeah, he has a great body!
eek.gif
wink.gif

I was the same way MVD! Before I saw U2 in Boston I was more blinded by the others- but dear LAWD! Seeing him in person- I mean I looked up and he was looking at me and he did that whole smiling thing he does so well and i nearly fell to the floor- he is just SO great during the shows and soo kind to the fans afterward! plus soooo hottt and has the biggest instrument
wink.gif
but seriously he's such a strong strong person and is so inspiring! he doesn't dwell on what he's overcome or expect trophies for it- he's always so happy and he's so smart

LOL look what you started! *zips lips* i'll gush more in RSOC- hope to see you there, by the way!
smile.gif

OH yeah and NICE story Mel! shite, meeting B in that white shirt and then Adam w/ NO shirt! girl how do you still walk straight? lol!
smile.gif

------------------
What do you do when female fans get too agressive?
Adam: We let Larry deal with those things.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

WOW!

What an amazing story and what a picture.
smile.gif

*tries to control fit of jealousy*

Watch out Larry, Adam's catching on to the shirtless idea!!! (and doing a damn find job too!)
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 12-04-2001).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
but seriously he's such a strong strong person and is so inspiring! he doesn't dwell on what he's overcome or expect trophies for it- he's always so happy and he's so smart

LOL look what you started! *zips lips* i'll gush more in RSOC- hope to see you there, by the way!
smile.gif

LOL!!! gush all you want...that is cool...Adam really seems like a classy gentleman...I think it is great how he really interacts with the fans during the concerts..I really like how he makes time for fans to pose for pictures while he is half dress running for a plane...I think I would faint if I saw him or any of the band members looking at me during their concert...
smile.gif

yeah, I think I will be stopping by for the nextRSOC meeting
wink.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
This is U2sMelyPie with Adam in Miami after the show!!

Xb24290.jpg

eek.gif

Mely get in here and tell the story!!

** DROOLLLL

And I am not an Adam lover but DAYUM!

Wow!!! Ok, I am a Bono Girl and I would have died to see him shirtless in a robe * mind wanters thinking bad thoughts* .... but Sparky is looking pretty good here.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Wow!! another great Adam pic! More lucky ladies!
biggrin.gif

Adam is a classy guy and a real sweetie! His interaction with the fans really makes us feel special!!! I know I am still on cloud9 myself!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing your special moment.
smile.gif

------------------

Here she comes....beauty plays the clown...Here she comes...Surreal in her crown...

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

*reads*
*FAINTS*
*wakes up, reads again*
*FAINTS AGAIN!*

OMG Melly, that is an AWESOME story!!! You met them, you touched them--you got a hug and a smooch from that smoothie Adam...WOW. I'm SOOOO envious!!
wink.gif

AND they were all in their robes--or shirtless!!! OMG!!! *faint*
biggrin.gif

Is that pic real?!?
eek.gif

AMAZING!
Yes, you are SO lucky! I think I would have crapped my pants if I would have seen shirtless Bono in a robe at the airport. OMG
I can't even think about it anymore.
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Even though we all agree that Larry has the most impressive man cleavage, I would think that Adam comes in secons. He should show it off more often.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Oh dang!!! Mely- were you the one that had the book of pictures in the GA line?? We were the 3 girls that were 64, 65, and 66th in line. You showed us your pictures! I was the shorter brown haired one, and I was asking if they let you bring cameras in or something. I don't know if you'll remember us, but I'm just now realizing that that was you! Did they not let you bring your camera in and you had to go back???

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 12-04-2001).]

Hey Mely -- is there any chance you were at the Denver GA line?
smile.gif

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

oh boy..hehe Yes i might have been in the Denver GA line playing security for Danno!
wink.gif
Please remind me who u are. And in AZ The stupid lady took the lens off my camera and then put it back in my bag after all of that!! She just told me i could take pictures in the show with it...but of cource..i did any ways....got a good one of Bono flicking me off..heheh well i dont think he was payiong attention to what he was doing but it turned out great...and got some good pics of Edge showing a whole buncha teeth in some great smiles. Were u behind us in line in AZ?? ohhh iv been to to many show! i cant rember..heheh and now its all over.. :~( *lloking at her Adam pic again* ok i feel better now!! =p~

Okay, then I definitely saw you then -- I'm not surprised you wouldn't have a clue who I am -- I'm not that memorable.
wink.gif
Anyway, I was that kid, number #75 I think, in the big red jacket and had long red hair.
smile.gif
I'm 13, and you asked me about how many concerts I'd been to, etc.
biggrin.gif

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

Elevated...were you sitting right in front of me..at the show with your mom? I was so sick in Denver..and being in that little fenced in area to be in the heart didnt help! but that was cool to see snow when we came out!

Back
Top Bottom