Hot off the press! Adam shirtless with a fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, that was me.
smile.gif
It's so funny to come back and find people you saw in line online.
wink.gif
Anyway, that's too bad you were sick.
frown.gif

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

Originally posted by U2'sMelyPie:
it was great feeling his chest on mine for the hug!
Originally posted by martha:
*attempting to breathe*

*failing*

THUD

omg, I forgot to rave at this part! I bet it was great!

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

That picture is tres cool! I'm incredibly jealous you were so close to a half nekkid member of U2!

Though Bono will always be my fave, Adam makes me smile.... When I was in front of the heart in Dallas and Austin and Bono was running around at the tip where I couldn't see him (being 5'1" it's a little difficult) I took the opportunity just to watch the interaction between Adam and Larry. Adam seemed to be having so much fun up there - I rarely caught a glimpse of him when he wasn't smiling or laughing at something.

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Courtney :)

------------------
"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every female U2 fan would like to hear.

Just had to reread your story, Mely THAT IS SO FECKING COOL! Help me God!
It seems like a dream I would have. Too UNREAL. OMG! Incredible , really.
WOW.
So all day at work, after seeing this unbelievable pic, I can't stop thinking about Bono and why he was in his robe, at the airport? So what, they get out of the Arena, shower and then head off half naked to the airport:?? omg tell me, is it really so?
Oh Lordy. I am so amazed.
Please tell more about Bono. Now whats this about the bathroom? You mean he just waltzed into the public restroom and changed? details, please??? sorry, just can't fathom this whole event!!

Holy crap Mely- that so so freaking AWESOME!!! Adam kicks ass! Ever since the Phoenix show (and he came all the way from his side to Edge's and played in front of us) I think he is just the coolest guy ever. And YESSS he looks hot in that pic!!!

Next came Edge (the only one of the boys who was wearing a shirt and as he walks in I ask for a picture and he replays with ?I?m sorry I cant, I gotta run!? and then he walks threw the door half way..stops and turns back around saying ?I wanna shake your hand though? (somen along these lines..not sure his exact words..kinda baffled me) and he walked over to me sitting on the bench and extending his hand..shook and repeat with Debi.
mad.gif
mad.gif
that he wasn't shirtless as well! But that is so cute that he wanted to shake your hands! I'm so jealous about your story you lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, that is just so cool...

Mely can't post tonight so I am posting this on her behalf:

Ya know...I dont think they showered after the show....no wet hair..and not
enough time...though Adam didnt smell bad! LOL i was under his arm pit and
dont recall any unplesent scent..heheh I guess the boys just took there
sweaty shirts off and hoped into robes. This was a private airport we were
at...Bono walked into the bathroom in there and changed...there really wasnt
any one there sept U2, there close crew (Jerry, John, Paul McGuiness..etc.)
and of course...airport security, the limo drives and Debi and I. *drifting
off into a though of is she had happened to have gone to the bathroom then*
hehe now that would have been great!! You guys crack me up on here...i dont
even want to start counting the fainted bodys on the floor! LOL

-Melissa

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom