Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking I could learn to live with it.

Yes, indeed I could! But we can't, right? So, we're entitled to point out some things we would change, so we can get to see great pictures of him (like those where we can see his beautiful blue eyes)!

I agree with U2traveller...the shoes should go. I guess he wears them because he is self-conscience about his height. I don't know why he would be. I am 6 foot tall and there is nothing sexier than a little guy with the arrogance/confidence like Bono has. :drool:
Oh and have any of you noticed that all of the guys have 'THE' walk. :drool: Oh my, I must stop. I am going to drive myself crazy!

Thanks again everyone for the AMAZING pictures!

u2granny said:
51485049.jpg

All I can say is, lksuf ejlaksufb.

Sorry, I mean... oblxld rjmswsi.

Damn. What I'm really trying to say is-- jvaoxlkb qj'avaioer xoati by.

Oh, to hell with it.

I am SO not going to sleep tonight.

PopDaisy

:bow: :bono:

Come on people! the hat is GREAT!..not just anyone can get away with wearing hats and look deliciously hot!..I LOVEthe jeans and jacket!! tight shirt:drool: I love the new green shades!...as as for the 2-3 inch soles..come on he has to feel comfortable and if this is what it takes...it definately doesnt take away from him being so desirable!!!..I LUUUUV him just the way he is..if it makes him happy ...Im happy...

Plus I'm 5'3" and I have the "short complex" myself so Im always in 3-4 inch heels,,,Even in sandals/casual shoes.....

Lets just LOVE the guy!!!:love: :bono: :love:

Come on Fox! You know better than that. I love the guy more than I should and than would like to. That's my problem. So, a girl (a blue girl) must find excuses so she can try to think she doesn't (this will never work, but distracts...). :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This man doesn't get out of my mine for a sec. I'm going nuts!:love: :love: :love:
as for the 2-3 inch soles..come on he has to feel comfortable and if this is what it takes
I love them. They're very confortable, and he must feel good with them.

You bet!
Do you think there's a cure for this? This is way out of line! I just wanna get on a plain and do to Dublin. The problem is I never know where he is - well, I know where he is today, and it's not Dublin.:banghead:

Thanks for posting the pics. I live in the US and probably wont be able to see it. I may check BBC America and see if they'll be airing it.
Next month is my birthday, do you think I could get U2 to play at my party? Or could I just have Bono to play with, oh I mean Bono to play with me !!

BonoFox1 said:
Come on people! the hat is GREAT!..not just anyone can get away with wearing hats and look deliciously hot!..I LOVEthe jeans and jacket!! tight shirt:drool: I love the new green shades!...as as for the 2-3 inch soles..come on he has to feel comfortable and if this is what it takes...it definately doesnt take away from him being so desirable!!!..I LUUUUV him just the way he is..if it makes him happy ...Im happy...

Plus I'm 5'3" and I have the "short complex" myself so Im always in 3-4 inch heels,,,Even in sandals/casual shoes.....

Lets just LOVE the guy!!!:love: :bono: :love:

5'3" isn't short. I'm still taller than my grandaughter.

Queen Bee said:
51485049.jpg
I knew I wouldn’t sleep much.

But here’s the benefit of my insomnia:

A Presentation On Why This Is The Penultimate Bono Pic

A. The defiant “I know you want me but you’re gonna have to work for it” grimace

B. Neck. Vampire girls, rejoice!

C. Rosary around aforementioned neck, a subtle reminder of The Almighty’s pecking order: 1. God 2. Pope 3. Bono

D. Suggestion of divinity provided through body-illuminating backlighting (see C, above)

E. Charming freckle on left cheek

F. Peek at portion of left bicep (some of us have alternate preferences, much like the vampire girls)

G. Subliminal animal reference from fur on coat (He bites!)

H. Subliminal mic posturing (and accompanying subconscious hand gesture)

I. Valiant attempt at “common-man-off-the-rack” wardrobe (Although we all know it was probably the result of hours of meetings with stylists, followed by precise tailoring)

J. Shades. Protection for the audience from the hypnotic effects of his naked eyes. (Song? What song?)

K. Sweat. Just the right amount, between “where?” and “Good lord, someone wring this man out.”

L. Hat. A subtle reminder that this rich, famous rock star spends a great deal of his time in exotic, expensive sun-splashed locales and must protect his delicate Irish skin

And finally...

M. Jacket falling off the shoulder. (“Yes, I get so hot that I have to disrobe on a cold rooftop in October.”)

Now if you'll excuse me I need a cold drink.

:wink:

Cheers
PopDaisy

:drool: :heart: :bono: :heart: :combust:

Edited to add: Forgot to type in BonoSleeves! How could I have left out BonoSleeves? :banghead:

Last edited:
PopDaisy said:
Queen Bee said:
51485049.jpg
I knew I wouldn’t sleep much.

But here’s the benefit of my insomnia:

A Presentation On Why This Is The Penultimate Bono Pic

A. The defiant “I know you want me but you’re gonna have to work for it” grimace

B. Neck. Vampire girls, rejoice!

C. Rosary around aforementioned neck, a subtle reminder of The Almighty’s pecking order: 1. God 2. Pope 3. Bono

D. Suggestion of divinity provided through body-illuminating backlighting (see C, above)

E. Charming freckle on left cheek

F. Peek at portion of left bicep (some of us have alternate preferences, much like the vampire girls)

G. Subliminal animal reference from fur on coat (He bites!)

H. Subliminal mic posturing (and accompanying subconscious hand gesture)

I. Valiant attempt at “common-man-off-the-rack” wardrobe (Although we all know it was probably the result of hours of meetings with stylists, followed by precise tailoring)

J. Shades. Protection for the audience from the hypnotic effects of his naked eyes. (Song? What song?)

K. Sweat. Just the right amount, between “where?” and “Good lord, someone wring this man out.”

L. Hat. A subtle reminder that this rich, famous rock star spends a great deal of his time in exotic, expensive sun-splashed locales and must protect his delicate Irish skin

And finally...

M. Jacket falling off the shoulder. (“Yes, I get so hot that I have to disrobe on a cold rooftop in October.”)
Queen Bee said:

Best. Post. EVER!!

neutral said:
lucky!!! :wink: How close were you? :hyper:

Right in front of Bono practically on the barriers right next to the Photographer!!!:wink:

BUT we had been outside the gates from 12.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worth every minute of getting soaked in all the rain!!:wink:

I was there as well and it was amazing!

Hate to say it, but the hottest moment was inside the studio when Bono stood about 20 centimetres away from me and ripped open his shirt during Vertigo... I thought I was going to faint!

This version (inside the studio) will definitely be aired some time in the coming weeks on the Dutch and the German TOTP (their presenters recorded an announcement with the band after which they played Vertigo)....

It was well worth the journey from Amsterdam to London!!!

Dutch Partygirl said:
Hate to say it, but the hottest moment was inside the studio when Bono stood about 20 centimetres away from me and ripped open his shirt during Vertigo... I thought I was going to faint!

:eek: He did what? (hits the ground with a thud)

Where is the ahem, photographic evidence of this event? I need to be sure no shirts were harmed during the fiming of TOTP....just doin' my job...just doing my job.

Back
Top Bottom