Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
51485056.jpg

51485054.jpg

51485053.jpg

51485049.jpg

Who would have thought Bono in jeans would make me :drool:.....he just looks so :cute:

:shifty: I've been looking at those jeans all night that I haven't even paid attention to Edge at all :ohmy:

I better go check out some pictures of Edgie so I don't feel like I'm cheating on him.

u2granny said:

Adam - hot damn that is a mighty fine looking man err...an intelligent bass player with a good heart :) - okay focusing on the personality traits is not working here. hot man.....:drool:

edited to ask why Bono is wearing a fuzzy catapiller on his neck?
and the hat makes a return - I was worried that it wasn't just a summer love affair

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Hey granny, what exactly is the link for getty images that has all the U2 stuff....I'm having a hard time navigating through thier site?

Sorry, I just saw this. Looks like you got the answer from Neutral.

nurse chrissi said:

Adam - hot damn that is a mighty fine looking man err...an intelligent bass player with a good heart :) - okay focusing on the personality traits is not working here. hot man.....:drool:

edited to ask why Bono is wearing a fuzzy catapiller on his neck?
and the hat makes a return - I was worried that it wasn't just a summer love affair

Yeah, I liked that one too.

u2granny said:

I usually enlarge them after cleaning them up.
You have to click on the thumbnail to get a larger pic.

I really have to go to bed. I'm quoting my own posts!:huh:

Last edited:
Adam is looking.......younger? Can that be possible? He really looks in better form now than ever. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom