Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From U2EastLink.com:

n041018_01.jpg

n041018_02.jpg

n041018_03.jpg

n041018_04.jpg

n041018_05.jpg

n041018_06.jpg

starsgoblue said:

:eek: He did what? (hits the ground with a thud)

Where is the ahem, photographic evidence of this event? I need to be sure no shirts were harmed during the fiming of TOTP....just doin' my job...just doing my job.

Very concerned for the welfare of the shirt.... (that's my only reason for requesting the evidence) :eyebrow:

LostAtMoon said:
You bet!
Do you think there's a cure for this? This is way out of line! I just wanna get on a plain and do to Dublin. The problem is I never know where he is - well, I know where he is today, and it's not Dublin.:banghead:

Hey,
Lost at Moon...right after the Elevation tour..I was sooo crushing on Bono..It was pathetic....I couldnt concentrate at work All I would do is listen to their music and stare at pics...Talk about the concerts, Tell everyone about U2.."until they started calling U2 junkie"....
I WAS A LOVE FOOL....still am! but I mean it's been 3 years since the tour and I kinda had calmed down...and then it's starting agian!!! It makes me sad, It makes my happy and it confuses me!!
"DAMN LOVE!!!" and dammit Bono for getting sexier every year!!

BonoFox1 said:
Hey,
Lost at Moon...right after the Elevation tour..I was sooo crushing on Bono..It was pathetic....I couldnt concentrate at work All I would do is listen to their music and stare at pics...Talk about the concerts, Tell everyone about U2.."until they started calling U2 junkie"....

I think there's more uf us around here. I always thought that this is such a childish behavior and, though I've been admiring U2 all my life, and think Bono is a *sexy beech,* I've never felt this way before. And this is what is really bothering me. I feel pathetic by not being able to control my emotions anymore. This is not supposed to happen at this stage and it feels quite irrational. How do you deal with this?
"DAMN LOVE!!!" and dammit Bono for getting sexier every year!!
Shouldn't we stay away from here then?

I sympathize with the feeling of being pathetic and not controling my emotions!
I get so flustered when I think about Bono during the day that I have to stop and calm myself sometimes.
Im 18! I shouldnt be doing that about a guy in his 40s!
Then again.....look at him :eyebrow:
Some men can just make a woman go nuts without trying, and Bono has the gene unfortunately for us who have to suffer with it.

Dont feel pathetic, its a natural feeling to go crazy over somebody!:D

Back
Top Bottom