Hot but obscure Bono era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
innercityblues03-1.jpg

MsPurrl said:
While I'm not sure that a couple of these pictures are Bono, it's still an interesting collage.

BonoComa.jpg

Ooo! That would be fun to do as a puzzle!

OOOh you're right Mot!

And hmmm ... I'd like to see the regular size of top row, 2nd from left... not sure if I have seen that one. :hmm:

^I looked comet, but I don't have it. It looked like one I had...might have been on the stuff that got wiped off the laptop. <sob>

Ahem! Next to last row, third from right: I STILL want that in a giant format! :drool:

JCOSTER said:
He said a thank you and that they will continue to F*** up the mainstream.

I think he was a little :drunk: as well :giggle: I remember he was kinda eating the mic.

Great era!! :drool:

Bono Mot said:
^I looked comet, but I don't have it. It looked like one I had...might have been on the stuff that got wiped off the laptop. <sob>

Ahem! Next to last row, third from right: I STILL want that in a giant format! :drool:

bonoeyeshairhot6um.jpg

the best I got :(

also Comet, I think the one you said isn't Bono at all...
the pic looks familiar to me, and I think it's one of his imposters :wink:
http://www.bonolookalike.org/whereisBono.html
it used to be on that site, but it's updated with newer pics now, so I can't proof it :(

LemonMelon, are we gonna get new Paint artwork soon? :flirt:

U2Kitten said:
I was just watching "History of Rock and Roll" on VH1 Classic, and they had Bono talking. He had this look:

bonopurple.jpg

The post-AB, pre Passengers era where he had longish reddish brown hair and partial beard. He looked REALLY gorgeous on the show I'm watching! This was also the era of saying the F word on the Grammys and introducing Frank Sinatra. 1994-summer 1995. Please post all the pics you have of this, especially the ruffled shirt ones :love: I can't find mine, and I know everyone else will love to see them too. Thanks.

I totally love this look :love:

and with the purple velvet jacket :drool:

Galeongirl said:

bonoeyeshairhot6um.jpg

also Comet, I think the one you said isn't Bono at all...
the pic looks familiar to me, and I think it's one of his imposters :wink:
http://www.bonolookalike.org/whereisBono.html
it used to be on that site, but it's updated with newer pics now, so I can't proof it :(

LemonMelon, are we gonna get new Paint artwork soon? :flirt:

Here's another one for you Gg if you need it...

bwbonopopmot.jpg

Edit: Ah ok I see that the one you posted is a wee bit bigger... so nevermind.

And I'm sorry refresh my memory about what you are talking about there? I haven't a clue what you'are referring to. Sorry!
(the thing about the lookalike)

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
OOOh you're right Mot!

And hmmm ... I'd like to see the regular size of top row, 2nd from left... not sure if I have seen that one. :hmm:

This I was talking about Comet.... I don't think that one is Bono...

thanks for the alternate of the Pop baby :flirt:

Galeongirl said:
bonoeyeshairhot6um.jpg

He's a big tease with that picture isn't he?! Thanks Gg...I think it's a wee bit bigger than the one I had. But I still want it bigger! :wink: You know me!

Back
Top Bottom