Hot Bono Pics Needed !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merc said:

Next time the boys play this town on a nice, hot summer day (and not in a :censored: thunderstorm! :madwife:!) I will be more than happy to videotape all Bono "action" ( :drool: ), from the front-row of course, just for my fellow plebans... I aim to please! :angel:

:wink:

ok , next tour we'll be waiting ....:drool: :drool: :drool:

comet ! it's here :drool: :drool: :drool: must have come yesterday .
it's my first bootleg , and it's pretty clear :ohmy:
Thank You , Thank You . :bow: :bow: :bow:
and what a first bootleg :combust: seems like a great show , I'll
be watching the whole show after I've seen Streets about a 100
times or so .

Yay then! I'm glad it arrived so quickly. :happy:
If anyone else wants the whole show, just let me know.
Kaf is the show on torrents also missing Pride? (skips from Streets to Bullet)

Merc said:

Next time the boys play this town on a nice, hot summer day (and not in a :censored: thunderstorm! :madwife:!) I will be more than happy to videotape all Bono "action" ( :drool: ), from the front-row of course, just for my fellow plebans... I aim to please! :angel:

:wink:

Merc, if your a member of U2torrents, go there now coz someone has finally uploaded a dvd of the show! :dance: Although some of the songs are incomplete, but somethings better than nothing. :yes: I'm downloading it as we speak!! :hyper:

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=3112

K, done with de-railing thread, back to posting hot Bono pics!! :whistle:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Yay then! I'm glad it arrived so quickly. :happy:
If anyone else wants the whole show, just let me know.
Kaf is the show on torrents also missing Pride? (skips from Streets to Bullet)
Yes :angry: What the heck happened to it :scratch:

Ahh damn. Well the guy I got the dvd from (I don't know if he is also who put it on Torrents) said he has not found a complete version of this show yet unfortunately. There may be other stuff missing as well. I forget what he told me exactly.
So yay anyways for us getting stripping Bono... now I guess we just wait for the bigger better closer version to come along. :drool:

Thank you comet for the dvd , it may be on Torrents but with my dialup I would have never been able to download the show .

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom