Hoo, boi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devlin

War Child
So, before I go to the much dreaded Final Showdown meeting I don't want to do, I'd like some Larry smiles, pleeeze?

Y'know, the kind that will make you not mind going to hell in a handbasket? :macdevil:

lmj_eye.jpg

larryabstrip.jpg

larryyummy.jpg

Bono's Betty- Innit he purdy? :evil:
Yeter: Major cool points for posting two of my favorite things: Larry and that Harley. Not necessarily in that order, either. :)

normal_smile.jpg

When Larry smiles, everybody smiles ;)

Last edited:
gluey said:

All I have to say; that first pic, is the most adorable thing I've ever seen:cute: He looks like a little boy, it's frickin awesome!! What a little sweetie. If he had been holding a baby in that pic, I would've gone over the edge, (pun VERY intended):giggle: God Bless You!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:

All I have to say; that first pic, is the most adorable thing I've ever seen:cute: He looks like a little boy, it's frickin awesome!! What a little sweetie. If he had been holding a baby in that pic, I would've gone over the edge, (pun VERY intended):giggle: God Bless You!!

Sorry to quote myself, but besides my sum-up of that adorable pic I mentioned above I think I'm falling in love w/Larry Mullen Jr.:drool: :love: :larry: I'm 18, does this make me a bad girl? :p

P.S Seriously that pic...

Aww those are adorable. :kiss: My fav. will always be the one I mentioned. That's the best little boy mischevious smile I've ever seen like "My mommy caught me stealing cookies":shame: I'd like to "punish" him.:ohmy: Seriously the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I can't even describe it. I just melt when I see it.:combust: someone make it bigger! God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom