Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tyrrellspass

Babyface
Hi,

I have been advised to post a message here. I travelled from Ireland to the honolulu show with my two daughter aged 6 and 8, we were beside the small B stage used by Edge, one of my daughters was on my shoulders and she had an Irish flag around here, I am desperately trying to find someone who might have been opposite us, took a picture of the edge and my kids are in the background, I have searched loads of links so far, but no joy.

Is there anyone out there who can help.

Thanks

I gotta go out right now but when I get back I'll check a few websites for the photo your looking for .

ok I have been looking but I can't find a child on someone's shoulders with a Irish flag . :huh:
I found this one , is this in the right area ?

320178716_a8ece0760b_b.jpg

Irish flag , no child .
200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-12--1.jpg

By the way I loved the food fight story , thanks .

Last edited:
tyrrellspass said:
Hi,

I have been advised to post a message here. I travelled from Ireland to the honolulu show with my two daughter aged 6 and 8, we were beside the small B stage used by Edge, one of my daughters was on my shoulders and she had an Irish flag around here, I am desperately trying to find someone who might have been opposite us, took a picture of the edge and my kids are in the background, I have searched loads of links so far, but no joy.

Is there anyone out there who can help.

Thanks

Hi tyrellspass
I am the one from the zoo who suggested you try to find your picture here....I hope someone can help you.....I have looked through more of my pictures and i still do not see your daughter...was she on your shoulders the whole concert:huh: if so, i hope you got a massage after that marathon!!!!!!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom