Honeymooning MacPhisto Society Style.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bluephisto: Good morning honey, I didn't hear you get up. *Macphisto slowly, wordlessly took his beloved back into his arms ... he couldn't believe he was actually holding her again. So many dreams, so many thoughts of her had surrounded him these many months that it had become almost easy to believe that she was already dead and that all he loved was her ghost. But she was here, he could feel her warmth through her thin white shirt and her breath against his neck as she sighed and embraced him with her sick-thin arms. The loose, bright cotton of her shirt rustled under his fingers as he caressed her back gently, trying not to succumb to tears. Bluephisto felt the unusual depth of her husband's hug and she turned her face and murmured into his black hair*
Bluephisto: Is everything alright? *For a second his arms tightened around her even more before he murmured a single word into her hair*
Macphisto: Yes. *Thinking to himself* I'm never leaving. There must be some way to convince The Father just to leave it all like this...*Her hair smelled like apples and he closed his eyes to try and trap the tears that had pooled there and were caught in his eyelashes under the black sunglasses. Bluephisto worried. This was so unlike The Fly. Usually he would have given her a dissertation on James Bond, brought the puppy in, drank three cups of coffee, sang a song, and kissed her a dozen times by now. She had never seen him this silent, or felt him clasp her so securely to him, as though he were afraid she would slip away.*
Bluephisto: You're awfully quiet today... *There was no response, only the feeling of his cheek resting on the top of her head and his hand brushing through her hair almost reverently. She looked up at him, he looked almost like he was biting his lip again, a bad habit he had ... she smiled.* I thought you weren't going to do that anymore, *She ran a finger across his lips and they parted gently but no words tumbled out.* Dear, what's wrong? I've never seen you like this ... are you not feeling well? *He nodded mutely and she regarded him with sympathetic, almost unbearably wide blue eyes* Oh, poor dear. *She stood on her toes and kissed him gently on the mouth and she felt his whole body stiffen and his lips press against hers gently, almost shyly at first.*
The Father: *Speaking only to Macphisto* Be careful, my boy ... what she gives, she does not give to you.*Macphisto knew he was right, she wasn't kissing him right now, she was kissing The Fly. He pulled away, shaking with desire and disgust at the same time.*
Macphisto: No... *He stepped back from her, and she regarded him with a confused look on her angellic face*
Bluephisto: You're worrying me. This isn't like you at all ... come here, take those silly things off. *She stepped towards him and before he could stop her, she removed the sunglasses and stared into his eyes.He wondered what she saw there, did she see his broken heart? His torment? Could she see him?*
Bluephisto: Oh God ... *She gasped. Her husband's eyes were bloodshot and full of tears, more miserable than any she had ever seen before, even surpassing Macphisto's tortured eyes the night she left him. He must have been crying for hours, although it looked as though he had been worn down for months... It hit her, he must still be upset about last night. Perhaps she said something in her sleep again ... she was afraid she would. She had dreamt of Macphisto all last night, they were back in the mansion and together, happy and alone. The dream was so real that when she woke up alone, her first thought was that Macphisto must have run down to the wine cellar. That was it. She probably said his name again as she dreamt of him, and it had finally pushed her poor husband over the edge. He didn't deserve this, she had to convince him she didn't care at all about Macphisto, it was obviously tearing him apart. She brushed his cheek with her hand and a tear rolled down from his haunted eyes, she brushed it away with her thumb and kissed the wet skin it left behind. The poor man, even that simple motion seemed to sadden him. She pulled him back towards the couch and sat him down gently beside her. He turned away for a second, shaking.*
Macphisto: I... my head hurts. *He swallowed heavily and looked back at her.* I'm not myself today.
Bluephisto: I think you should lie down.
Macphisto: No, I'm - *She took his hand, pulled him down on the black cushions of the couch beside her, and ran her fingers though his hair. He sighed and closed his eyes, unable to think clearly and she kissed his cheek.*
Bluephisto: I think I know why you're upset.
Macphisto: You do?
Bluephisto: Yes, I can tell from your eyes. You can't hide from me that easily, you know.
Macphisto: So then, *He paused* you know?
Bluephisto: Yes. I'm so sorry. *Macphisto, thinking for a moment that she knew it was him in her husband's body began to cry. She was sorry... Bluephisto didn't expect The Fly to break down like this and she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back.* I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that. I feel so guilty. *He continued to cry quietly in her arms, pulling her closer to him.* It's about last night isn't it? You're still upset about Macphisto aren't you? *He stopped, a heavy door slammed in the face of his relief. She still had no idea. She wasn't apologizing to him, she wasn't even really touching him. The Father laughed to himself, unheard around the corner.* I'm sorry that I said his name in my sleep, I know how much it must have upset you, but I want you to know that you are the only man I will ever love.
Macphisto: *After a pause* Are you sure?
Bluephisto: *Thinking to herself* No. I'm not sure. I just know I'll never see him again... *To the Fly* Yes. I'm absolutely sure.
Macphisto: *He could feel himself beginning to turn cold again, extinguished by her cruel words* What about ... Macphisto? I thought you loved him, once. *She didn't answer* Didn't you?
Bluephisto: *To herself*I still love him ... but he probably hates me. Just say it, just tell him you don't love Mackie! You'll never see him again, he hates you. No one has to know the truth. It's very simple, just say the stupid words and let your poor husband sleep at night!*She cleared her throat and lied into the fabric of his black shirt* I think I did once, a long time ago, but as soon as I met you ... you were all I could think about. That's why I married you. *Her husband remained silent and still. Perhaps he didn't believe her.* I love you Fly, I love only you and I have since I met you *She nearly choked on the words and diguised it as a light cough.*
Macphisto: Since the day you met me, you stopped loving him? You just ... stopped? Why did you go back to him then? *With increasing intensity* Why did you ask him to marry you? Why did you still let him think you loved him? That makes no sense!!!! Why?
Bluephisto: *Surprised by her husband's anger* Honestly?
Macphisto: Yes. Honestly. Tell me.
Bluephisto: *Grimacing under the weight of the lie she was about to tell him, but willing to say it to make his chaotic world simple and to quell his doubts...She swallowed* Because ... he ... *Thinking to herself*Was wonderful and sweet and ... God, I miss him so much. I wish ... no stop thinking about him. Don't cry, stop crying, he'll see you! You're MARRIED! Just do one kind thing for The Fly, he's done so much for YOU.*She spit it out, trying to keep her trembling voice nonchalant and matter of fact* He flattered me. It's awfully nice to have someone like that pursue you, I have to admit, it made me feel good. *He gasped and she looked up at him, running a hand down his cheek* But you, I always wanted you in the end. Don't you see? I married you. I chose you.
Macphisto: *Dully* And what if he came to you right now, at this very moment and told you that he loves you and has never stopped thinking of you and that you're tearing him apart and that he wants to try and make you happy...what if he walked in right now and offered you his heart, what would you do?
Bluephisto: *Thinking to herself* I'd probably cry my eyes out. I'd ask him to forgive me before I died... I'd tell him how much I miss him and that he has my heart already... I'd give anything to see him again before I die, but ... NO! Stop thinking about this. Stop being so selfish! What does your husband need to hear right now? What does he need to hear to be able to sleep at night? *She looked into his eyes as convincingly as she could* I wouldn't even see him.*She kissed his lips but they were cold and he moved off the couch abruptly, turning his back to her. His eyes were now dry and duller than they had ever been. The Father was right ... he was right all along.*
Bluephisto: Fly? Honey? Are you alright?
Macphisto: *Walking out* Better than ever, excuse me.
*The Father was waiting on the other side of the door and greeted him with a cold, formal hug. Macphisto looked at him and nodded numbly. The Father snapped his fingers and they were back in the mansion... Macphisto was back in his own skin.*
The Father: What did I tell you my boy?
Macphisto: *Looking at him with dead eyes* Yes. Thank you. You have been so patient with me.
The Father: Only becuase... I care. You are one of my very best Macphisto. I will not let you slip through the cracks. Ever. You can count on that.
Macphisto: Thank you. It's more than I deserve.
*The Father nodded polietly and snapped his fingers, gone.*

*Bluephisto ran after her husband only to find him in the backyard, letting the dog run around the spacious rocky land. He smiled at her and scooped her up in his arms, kissing her several times and laughing. He didn't seem to remember their conversation at all, and suggested that she must have fallen asleep and dreamt the argument. Later that day, she sat alone in the bedroom while her husband was on the phone and thought about Macphisto, and cried.*

* Olive was taking a luxurious bubble bath, trying to relax after the chaos of the night out, when the phone rang. She heard Opal pick it up in the other room *
Opal: What do you want? *pause* No, Mel, she?s not here. *Olive sat up.* Listen, I know why you?re calling. Nothing happened?.Look Mel you want her gone, she?s gone. Why must you keep coming back here to dig up trouble with her? How can I truly do my job if you- ? Fine, but all this does is make her want you more, so you?re digging your own preciously pathetic grave here. * Olive jumped out of the tub and wrapped a thick towel around her. Opal knocked on the door, handing her the golden phone receiver. She gave Olive a look, pursed lips and raised eyebrows. Olive?s heart was beating with excitement; she was sure she was a glutton for punishment, she didn?t know why she got excited for his calls! Opal watched her as she walked and sat down on the edge of the bed. *
Olive: * quietly, her phisto tendencies all erased at this time. Opal groaned inwardly, ready to pounce on the phone if Olive was a bit upset* Hell- hello?
Mel: Hi, baby.
Olive: *glancing up nervously at Opal* Why are you calling, Mel?
Mel: Olive baby surely you can call your old man dad now can?t you? Really!
Olive: Oh- sure dad, whatever you say. Thanks for my birthday card the other day, too.
*she bit her tongue. She always did this! He?d call and try to be nice, and she?d get so angry at him. Opal always told her it was okay, that he was a stupid asshole anyway, but still.. he was her real father?.
Mel: Listen, Olive. I heard what you did last night, okay? *his patience was gone * I told you to fucking stay away from my people.
*Olive?s eyes stung.*
Olive: YOUR people? Your people, Mel? Oh fuck off already. Aren?t we over this bullshit?
Mel: We were, dearest, until you went and put your head up your ass again.
Olive: *viciously* That wasn?t my HEAD, daddy.
Mel: *exploding* I told you to stay the Hell away from Josh. We can?t go having all of Hollywood corrupt fucks now can we?
Olive: Well they have You don?t they? Besides- Josh came to ME, dad. I can?t help it if I?m too attractive.
Mel: Yeah, well, maybe someone can help that.
Olive: *freezing* What are you talking about.
Mel: * quieter now that he was in control* Perhaps we?ll have to take away your powers-
Olive: WHAT
Mel: That?ll ensure none of the men I work with get tempted or corrupted by you. *Olive was so infuriated she couldn?t speak* I wasn?t pleased tohear what you and your slutty friends did to Ben, either.
Olive: What?! Ben who??
Mel: Don?t play me, Olive. I?m sick of this. I send you there and ?
Olive: What? What? And now you?re gonna try to take my powers away? *she laughs, this awful laugh that is being twisted out of a broken cry* Don?t fuck with me, Mel. I?m getting stronger than you. *she slammed the phone down, sitting on the bed, crying*
*Opal approached her, putting her hand on her shoulder*
Olive: *sniffling* He?s such a jerk.
*Opal sat on the bed and stroked Olive?s wet hair* He?s more than a jerk, darling. He?s a man. And a father at that.
Olive: He threatened to take away my powers, Opal. *her eyes filled up as she looked at Opal* What would I do? Who would I become?
Opal: Now don?t you worry about that, Olive. Satan?s the only one who can do that, and I know for sure he won?t.
Olive: really?
Opal: Yes, really. But Mel cannot being doing this to you continually. I might have to pay him a visit.
Olive: Uhmm, you sure that?s a good idea?
Opal: * looking down at Olive* Dear, the man is a bastard to you. Do you honestly care if it?s a bad idea? Now I am not going to sit idly by and watch my years of good work get swept away because of him. *Olive sniffed again, and Opal gave her another hug.* All this love bullshit reminds me of one of my subject?s torment. He?s a new phisto, and you know, darling, as a phisto it does hurt. It truly does, to realize that there is no such thing as love. That?s why it?s hurting you right now, too. These humans, they cloak themselves in this fa?ade called love, the excuse they make to fuck and to have drama in their lives. It?s quite pathetic.
Olive: Who is the new Phisto?
Opal: Oh, Larry- it?s been amusing. Poor dear can?t even fuck his own wife he has to let someone else do it.
Olive: whattt?
Opal: yeah, imagine all the ironies. Being a phisto and not being allowed to fuck. But think about it darling, all the great romances of the human world- Romeo & Juliet, Anthony and Cleopatra, they all ended in tragedy. That?s the real lesson to be learned here. *Standing, her mind distracted on something else* Yes, I do believe I will pay dear Mel a visit. I will not let him ruin you like that.
*Olive nodded, only half hearing what Opal had said. Her mind was somewhere else as well... On that TempterPhisto who sound like he needed some help of his own...*

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-05-2002).]

*Bona opened her eyes slowly and looked at the clock. It was 2AM and she was awakened by sudden hunger. At first she was startled to discover an arm around her waist, then remembered it to be Bono's. Angels didn't sleep much either, but Bono had snuck in after Bona'd fallen asleep and lie down next to her, holding her for comfort. Bona disentangled herself from Bono's arms and rose out of bed, making her way down to the kitchen to find something to eat. She felt like she was eating twice as much lately... As she made her way downstairs into the living room, she noticed Larry lying on the couch.*
Bona: *thinking* Wow, he's actually sleeping?
*Bona makes her way over to her husband and gazes down at him. Never in a thousand years would she ever have imagined that she'd be yearning for her own husband. Yearning... wanting something you can't have. What a difficult emotion... He was so handsome. So tortured, but so handsome still. Bona worried herself sick over him and lost sleep over the fact that she couldn't help him. How long now had it been since she'd felt his kiss, his touch, his hands, the warmth of his skin? When, how long from now would his heartbeat against her ears, his flesh with hers, his lips and his breath, his lovemaking all be no longer fantasy but reality? Bona eased her way down to the couch, closer to her husband and the nearer she got, the more evident the smell of Jack Daniel's was. Larry reeked of it, and two empty bottles lie on the floor next to him, one obviously dropped. He wasn't sleeping, he was passed out. Bona got a bit closer and realized that there were streaks from tears across his face, running down his cheeks and neck. Bona leaned down carefully and buried her face in his neck, sobbing.*
Bona: Oh, God... Larry, what has this done to you?? Baby, please pull out of this...
*Suddenly Larry moved, very quickly. Bona sat up quickly and saw that Larry'd woken up. He glared at her drunkenly at first, then softened. He rose from the couch and barely made his way across the room, leaning against the wall. Even from there, Bona could smell the alcohol on his breath.*
Larry: What?
Bona: Nothing, love. I was coming to get something to eat.
Larry: *still upset and drunk and once again, fighting tears* The kitchen's that way.
Bona: How much have you had to drink?
Larry: Plenty...
Bona: Larry, why?
Larry: What kind of husband am I?
Bona: Larry, what? No...
Larry: There you are, nine months pregnant, due any day now and I can't help you at all. I have to send someone else to fill in for me while I'm--
Bona: LARRY! It's not your fault and you know that...
Larry: *heading to the kitchen* Maybe you're better off without me...
Bona: Larry, I'm not! I need you!
Larry: *picking up a knife* Why?
*Bona approaches him, attempting to pull the knife out of Larry's hand and it slices hers in the process. She gasps in pain, but has succeeded in getting it away from him. Bona moves right up to him, grabbing his hand and placing it fiercely on her belly. Larry's eyes widen at the sensation of the baby kicking and tears flow again.*
Bona: THAT'S why. Josh and I need you.
*Larry says nothing, only lets out a sob and Bona says it again*
Bona: I need you, Larry. Joshua needs you.
*Another silence*
Bona: I can't do this without you, Larry. It'll all be okay. You love me and that's enough.
Larry: *almost whispering* But HIM...
Bona: Who, Joshua?
Larry: No, Bono! He gets to hold you, kiss you... *closing his eyes and his voice gets more intense* He's doing everything I wish I could.
Bona: *near tears* Oh, Larry...
Larry: What kind of husband am I? Having to give you away because I can't stand to sit here and watch you tear apart and tortured because of me...
Bona: Larry, you'll be fine. Eventually... someday I know this will all be okay.
*Bona manages to press her lips to Larry's shoulder for a minute, when she feels hand on hers. She turns, and Bono stands behind her. He whispers.*
Bono: C'mon.
*Bona peels herself away from her trembling and crying husband and leans on the kitchen counter. Bono walks the inebriated Larry to a nearby bedroom and lays him down to rest for the night. Bono returns and wraps an arm around Bona, guiding her upstairs as she buries her face into his shoulder, sobbing. Bono reaches over and takes her sliced hand, squeezing it in his healing it. He walks her upstairs to the bedroom, planting a kiss on her temple as she muffles her sobs in his shoulder.*

*The Fly felt something tugging at his ankle. He looked down at the golden dog pulling the hem of his leather pant leg*
The Fly: Hey, is Timmy in the well? *He laughed as the dog ran to the door, telling him that there was someone knocking which he of course couldn't hear*
The Fly: Just a minute!!! *He pulled the door open and a grin split his face* Fishy!!!! Come in *He hugged her warmly and pulled her in the sunny house*
Fishy: Hi Fly! Thanks... Is Adam around?
The Fly: Yeah, he's just upstairs checking on Bluey, get yer fine ass in here girl! How've you been? *Fishy smelled something burning and just assumed it was something she had set on fire...but The Fly pointed to some burning eggs on the stove sheepishly*
The Fly: Tryin to ... uhh... cook. Go on up.
*Fishy nodded and smiled and slowly made her way up the stairs to Bluey's room where she heard someone crying softly, she stopped and listened overhearing Adam and Bluey talking softly, Bluey was sniffling.*
Bluephisto: Oh my God. Adam... are you sure?
Adam: I'm sorry Bluey. I'm sure... there's no two ways about it.
Bluephisto: Well ... there's nothing I can do now is there?
Adam: No. I guess not.
Bluephisto: This is just so much to... *she sighed* absorb in one conversation.
Adam: I'm so sorry, I wish I had better news. *The ever curious Fishy leaned her head in a little. Adam was holding her on the bed, rubbing her back*
Bluephisto: I only have three days?
Adam: Yes. I'm very very sorry. There is nothing I can do, sweetheart. *Gently* Are you going to tell him about the baby?
Bluephisto: I don't know... do you think I should?
Adam: I can't save the baby.
Bluephisto: I know... I'll tell him if I find the right time. I just don't know... Don't tell my husband okay? I want to go to the concert.
Adam: Bluey, that's not a-
Bluephisto: Adam.. I'm going. I don't want him to know.
Adam: *reluctanly* I promise, not a word.
*Outside Fishy lost her balance and crashed into a planter. Adam looked out and smiled.*
Adam: Fishy.. I knew that was your crash..
*She stood and hugged him warmly, hoping he didn't know she was listening* Do you want to see Bluey? She could use a visit...
Fishy: Sure, I haven't seen her in SO long!
*Fishy pushed the door open and stopped. Bluephisto, once so strong and beautiful now sat in bed looking almost skeletally thin and ashen. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she looked out of the window with a grave expression on her face.*
Fishy: Bluey? *She turned and brightened*
Bluephisto: Fishy!!! Oh God! I haven't seen you in so long! *BLuephisto stood unsteadily and Fishy crossed to her quickly, and hugged her... She couldn't get over how much she had changed.*
Fishy: Oh Bluey. I missed you so much! How are you *She remembered what Adam said to her and felt stupid asking but kept saying it anyway* how are you feeling?
Bluephisto: As well as anyone could expect...
Fishy: You look beautiful *Fishy nearly cried. Bluephisto did look beautiful in a fragile way, but was nothing compared to her old self*
Bluephisto: You're very sweet Fishy. *Fishy looked at her curiously, never having been acquainted with death... she wondered how it felt to be told that you would end in three days. Three days is only seventy two hours.... The concert would barely be over by then, and so would her friend.*
Fishy: *Trying to change the subject* So...*Failing to change the subject, but stuck without anything appropriate to say* Are you really, really sick?
Bluephisto: Yes. *She looked away at the window again.* But it will be alright. I know it will.
Fishy: How do you know?
Bluephisto: *Patting her hand* It always is somehow, isn't it?
*There was a knock at the door and Bluey looked up and gasped, smiling at the long haired angel* Bono?
Bono: Yes.. it's me. *He crossed to her, and knelt on the bed, hugging her tightly. He could sense it too and Fishy saw his eyes widen as he held her. Fishy mouthed "she knows" and he nodded.*
Bluephisto: Bono, how have you been?
Bono: I'm just fine. I do need to talk to you Bluey... *He smiled at Fishy* alone. Sorry Fishy, she's all yours when I'm gone.
Fishy: No problem. *She slid off the bed and walked out closing the door behind her. Bono sat, staring at Bluephisto who looked like a sculpture in winter colors of blue and white and black.*
Bluephisto: What brings you here Bono?
Bono: Just wanted to see you... and to ask you something. I don't want to upset you, or anything...*She knew immediately who this was about.*
Bluephisto: What is it? You can ask me Bono. It's fine... *She steeled herself for the mention of his name.*
Bono: Well... It's just that lately he's been acting a little *His mind flashed back to the now contstant stream of temptresses and Macphisto's spectacular temper at the mention of Bluephisto's name the other day. He was worse than ever, his heart almost completely gone. The noise of his escapades with the temptresses was unbearable as were his bitter and now very malicious verbal attacks on Bono whenever he entered the room, which was inevitably now decorated with quite a few empty liquor bottles. The demon himself was however, even more stylish and alluring than ever but cold... so cold that Bono could take no more and left for The Fly's.*He's been acting strangely since yesterday morning. Have you talked to him at all?
Bluephisto: No.. no not at all.
Bono: Okay. I just thought maybe... umm...
Bluephisto: I had upset him? No. I haven't seen him since that last time.
Bono: Well, I'll let you get some rest. I should let Fishy back in.
Bluephisto: Okay. Thanks Bono...
Bono: No problem. *he turned in the doorway* I'll come back in later and talk more. *He smiled and left. Bluephisto sat alone, turning his words over in her mind like a stone... Yesterday morning*
Bluephisto: *To herself* No... *She remembered her husband's strange, sad behavoir and his refusal to remember the whole thing...* He didn't!!! *She st back on the pillows in shock. It hit her. Somehow, Macphisto had come to her dressed like The Fly. She couldn't believe she hadn't seen it right there, but she was on so many painkillers.... She reviewed the lies she told and trembled... no wonder he was acting "strangely" as Bono said. She picked up the phone and started dialing. *

*Bono descended the stairs and nearly bumped into Adam and Fishy kissing in the kitchen... he smiled at them*
Bono: Get a room... crazy kids.
Adam: Oh shush. *Fishy laughed and turned and her sweater caught on a doorknob, pulling the cardigan nearly off, reavealing her still bruised arms.*
Bono: Fishy! What happened to your arms?
*Adam and Fishy looked at each other and Fishy smoothly covered for him as he looked at the ground*
Fishy: I fell off of a mountain! Adam had to grab me by the arms and haul me back up. *she laughed and kissed him lightly*
Bono: *Looking at Fishy's arms. He lightly touched one and the spot around his finger healed...He hated to think what crossed his mind but when Adam didn't meet his gaze, he had to ask.* Adam, why didn't you just heal them for her?
Adam: *He was highly flustered and could barely reply the shameful truth* I... I can't.
Bono: *Sternly. He never thought Adam would do a thing like this* Adam. I need to see you outside. *He put an arm around Adam and almost dragged him out the door while Fishy looked on, distressed. He almost threw Adam out and shut the door behind him.* What did you do to her? I know that you could heal it if you didn't inflict them from malice!!!
Adam: I wish I hadn't. I was angry, I was jealous... I'm so sorry.
Bono: *Angry* Adam... I'm almost ready to inflict some malice on you right now!!! How could you!?
Adam: Bono... I don't know, I just... grabbed her. I didn't mean to...
Bono: You have no idea how dissapointed I am in you Adam. You shocked me. Not even Macphisto, would ever touch Bluey like that!!! How the??? *Looking in the distance* Save it Adam. Save it. Talk to the boss. *He pointed and stormed inside. Adam turned to see Jesus standing behind him...*

*Olive sat in front of her vanity, meticulously applying more of her lipstick. She had been very busy these last few days, following Opal around. It was the first time she?d done anything without Opal's approval, and her hands were a bit sweaty with
excitement. She had been spying on this Larry guy, tempter, she should say. And.. what a tempter he was. Olive was sure she had never seen such beauty before. He was simply stunning, with intense blue eyes and a jaw line that could cut ice. She was sure his body was chisled out of stone. She was eager
to see if she was right.

Fishy: Where are you going?
Olive: *Standing* Out, darling.
Fishy: You look awfully nice.
Olive: Why, thank you Fishy. *And she did. She wore a short purple dress with black vines and roses crawling over it. Simple and sexy, exactly what she figured Larry would go for*
Fishy: Are you going to see Josh again?
Olive: *pausing. She knew she could trust Fishy, but she also knew if Opal suspected anything, she?d find a way to get Fishy to
spill*
Yes. But please keep it a secret- Opal wants me to be careful since Mel?s acting like a maniac.
Fishy: Maybe you shouldn?t go then.
Olive: Please, Fishy darling. You know how much I want him. He's been tormenting me something awful, Fishy. I must retaliate!
Fishy: Tormenting? How dreadful! Yes, go, seek revenge! *she laughed* Have fun!
Olive: * to herself* Oh, I will...
* She strode out of the Chambers, checking the flaming clock above RalphaelPhisto?s head. Right on time. Olive snapped her fingers and found herself outside a tasteless rundown bar on a deserted highway. She wrinkled her nose but smiled demurely, knowing Larry was inside, and alone. She walked into the bar and the music all but stopped. Every patron turned to stare at the vixen who ahd entered, all but one, that is. As they saw her fix her gaze on the sullen man, their moods shifted; they knew enough to stay away from anything involved with that mysterious character*
Olive: Can I buy you a drink, darling?
Larry: I'm all set- *He looked up at her and almost involuntarily licked his lips. She smiled and ordered two Guinesses. She hated the taste of the debase drink, but was willing to do what it took*
*Olive smiled as Larry shifted his stare back to the wall. She felt he wasn't overly taken with her but the curiosity was enough of a green light for her.*
My name's Olive.
Larry *into his drink* I'm Larry
Olive: Nice horns, Larry. *he looked up at her, shocked. How did she know? He went to great pains to hide them as best he could when he went out. She saw his surprise and leaned into him, her dress flirting against his arm.* Do they hurt?
Larry: No. *he stared at her, not knowing what to do.*
Olive: Mine do. *he blinked. So, she was a demon, too?* Especially when they haven't been touched in a while.
Larry: *glowering* I know what you're doing. I'm not a fool.
Olive *Running her hand across his shoulder as she walked behind him and took a seat on the barstool to his left* Oh, I know you're not a fool, darling *she laughed almost as if she wished he were* That's why it's taken me so long to come see you?
Larry: Oh? *he knew his eyes were bloodshot and he felt like absolute shit, frustrated and cranky, violent and deeply upset. He wanted to see what this Olive chick was all about.*
Olive: I couldn't very well rush to you the way my body demanded I do the first time I laid my eyes upon you, now could I? *Larry flushed, looking back at his drink. It'd been a long time since anyone had talked to him like this* I knew you were smarter than me, that'd you tear me to shreds with no more than a snarl and your teeth at my back.
Larry: *turning to face her head on. If she wanted to play, he'd play too* So why now?
Olive: *sniffling, looking down at the ground* I've been a bad girl. *Larry didn't say anything but she could tell he was listening* Satan punished me. *He bristled at the mention of Satan* he banned me from having sex! *she put a hand to her chest in mock horror, tears beautifully coming to her eyes* He'd kill me if he knew I was disobeying him. *Larry wasn't saying anything. He drank the rest of his Guiness and Olive motioned for another. He stared at her, waiting for her to continue.*
Olive: It's been two whole days now! *she whispered desperately. Larry grumbled. He didn't even want to think how long it has been for him. Olive whispered again* Two demon days! That's pure torture! I know he'd be so angry if he knew i was here. *She touched Larry's neck* But I couldn't help myself any longer.
*Larry flinched when she touched him, pushing her away.* I'm a married man. *he spoke curtly*
Olive: yes, I know.
Larry: You do?
Olive: I'm involved with someone too. Satan couldn't let me even see him, never mind fuck him.
Larry: What did you do? *he asked almost desperately. Maybe she could - she could explain the reason for his own miserable fate.*
Olive: *through lowered lashes* Nothing. He *she spat out* doesn't even need an excuse to fuck with people's lives!
*Larry stared at her in the dark bar, incredulous. She was suffering, just as he was, although he sensed she was lying about being involved with someone else. Olive drank her Guiness nonchalantly as the thoughts raced through his head just like she knew they would.*
Larry: Sorry, you're wasting your time. *He wasn't interested. He tried to make himself think of Bona, but he blanched at the thought of her. She both terrified him and made him want to cry.*
Olive: *Putting her hand on his thigh* am I?
Larry: *jumping at her touch, but he did not attempt to move away. She smiled and ran her hand up his leg. He couldn't help but get a rush from using this new incredible body he had. But- Bona-* I love her *he croaked, not sure he had even spoken aloud. But Olive's hand stopped moving.*
Olive: I know you do, darling. It's quite allright.
Larry: I wasn't asking permission.
Olive *raising her eyebrow* you're a Phisto, Larry. And a Tempter at that. *her eyes devoured his body, telling him her unspoken feelings on the subject* As a Tempter, it's okay to use your body. It's nearly a sin not to.
Larry: *pushing her hand away from his leg, although he held her for an extra second that iddn't go unnoticed* Don't fuck with me.
Olive: Think of it like this, darling. *she leaned in, whispering in his ear. His eyes enjoyed her tempting body, his skin rushing from teh feel of her breath on his neck* Imagine getting a brand spanking new gorgeous fully loaded, fast and throbbing chrome lined Harly Davidson motorcycle- and not being able to ride it! *Larry's throat had gone dry* It's not like you don't still love your first Harley. But darling, even the old one would think you were crazy not to-
*Olive's speech was cut off by his strong hand clasping over her mouth. He was breathing heavy, and her eyes widen a bit at his intensity. For a fleeting moment she wondered if she was in over her head. Then she licked his hand, and he kept it there as she licked his fingers, too*
Larry: Let's get out of here. *He had seen that look in her eyes- that look that was there because of his incredibly hot and underpleasured body. He was angry, and he was frustrated, and he told himself that two people could play her game*
*Olive stared at him with her dark eyes*
I love a man who takes control. *She snapped her fingers, and the two tempters disappeared*

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-07-2002).]

*Bona pulled up to the house after visiting MacPhisto and was surprised to hear rather loud music coming from inside. She entered the house to find Larry in the living room, wearing nothing but a little leather g-string with the Harley-Davidson logo across the front. Bona was astonished and pleasantly surprised at the same time, even though she couldn't even stomach speedos, let alone g-strings. All Bona could do was stare, and Larry turned to her and grinned.*
Larry: Hey, baby.
Bona: Larry, holy shit...
Larry: *sauntering up to her* You like it?
Bona: *laughing* Well...
*Larry backs away from her, never dropping eye contact. He backs toward the stairs and Bona follows him, all the way up to their bedroom where she enters and he shuts the door, pressing her up against it, every inch of his body pressed against hers. His lips followed suit, and he began to strip her, his kiss trailing down her neck and shoulders... His name escaped past her lips barely voiced and her breath came heavy and suddenly another voice cut in... it sounded like--Bono?!? Someone was shaking her shoulders---she opened her eyes and discovered that she was laying on the bed, Bono next to her. What's more, what she thought was broad daylight was now pitch darkness.*
Bona: Larry?!? Where's Larry?
Bono: He went out.
Bona: But he was just here... we were going to--
Bono: Bona, love, you were dreaming. That was a dream.
Bona: It was a dream?
Bono: Yes, it was a dream. Larry's been gone all night. He went to a pub.
Bona: *choking up* Oh.
Bono: *knowing what she was dreaming about* Are you okay?
Bona: I don't know... I never thought I'd ever---
Bono: *cutting her off* Yearn for your own husband?
Bona: *in full tears now, only able to mouth the word* Yeah...
Bono: You have no idea how much it pains him to see this happening... *he kisses her cheek* Just like it pains me... *he kisses her again* He dreams every day that he could make love to you again... *kiss*
Bona: Thank you for being here, Bono...
Bono: It's all I can do.
Bona: No, really Bono. I--
Bono: I do it because I love you, Bona.
Bona: *running a hand down one of his wings* You've never left my side this whole time...
Bono: No.
Bona: Do you know what I realized the other day?
Bono: Yes.
Bona: *she closes her eyes and lowers her voice, not sure if she can say this* I love you.
Bono: *lowering his face down to her* I know.
*Bono leans down and kisses her lips, then kisses the base of her neck, trailing his tounge up her neck, following the trail of a tear. He licks the tear away gently and Bona sighs. It's been so long since she's felt anything like this... Bono dove back into her mouth again, and Bona clung to him returning every ounce of his passion. Bona ran her hands down over his shirt and he wiggled out of it, not taking his kiss away from her once. Bona runs her hands through his thick hair and he moves his lips down to her collar bone, the tip of his tounge trailing her collar bone and pausing at the space between them. Bona gasps and twines her fingers deeper into Bono's hair... Outside the door, Larry's ear is pressed against it listening. He hears the noises being made and makes his way back downstairs. He wanted to wake Bona and say hello, I love you and good night. But given what was going on he merely went down to the kitchen and picked up a bottle of Jack and went down into one of the guest rooms, not even having the energy or desire to do any drumming. He plopped down onto the bed and blinked back tears.*
Larry: *thinking* God... I hope you'll listen. I know I'm supposed to be on the other side now, but... please make this stop... how much longer must I go on like this? Yearning for my own wife?? If I could only touch her again, show her how much I still love her instead of being limited to words. And about me being on the other side now... I never meant to do this. I never meant to become a Phisto. Lord, if it be Your will, let me be human again, take me back. Know that in heart, my faith and love for You never changed or stopped...
*Invisible to Larry, Jesus stands in the corner of the room, listening intently to every word on the troubled drummer's heart...*

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Bono: You have no idea how dissapointed I am in you Adam. You shocked me. Not even Macphisto, would ever touch Bluey like that!!! How the??? *Looking in the distance* Save it Adam. Save it. Talk to the boss. *He pointed and stormed inside. Adam turned to see Jesus standing behind him...*

*Adam froze, for the first time in three thousand years he wanted to be anywhere else than in his master?s presence. He cast his eyes to the ground in shame*
Jesus: Adam we need to talk...let?s take a walk.
Adam: But Bluey needs attending to, and Fishy*Jesus cuts him off*
Jesus: Adam, Bono is here, Bluey will be fine, and Fishy is the reason we need to talk, so how about that walk?
Adam: *Giving in, knowing what is coming, he begins to walk the grounds around the Fly?s house with Jesus* Why do we need to talk about Fishy? Has she done something wrong?
Jesus: No not directly, even for a Phisto, she has never been one I had to be too concerned with, until now.
Adam: Until now...has she done something I am not aware of? We are together almost constantly*once again Jesus interrupts*
Jesus: And that is the problem Adam. You two are inseparable, which would normally be encouraged for two beings in love, but Adam, she is causing you to neglect your duties. She is a Phisto, you are an Angel, no matter how much you love her, there will always be a conflict of interests...you have been here before Adam...need I remind you of your past with another Phisto? A Phisto who is now Fishy?s best friend? Need I remind you about how disastrous that was? We lost Bona because of you, and I almost lost you as well. And I see you headed down this road again...and I will not allow it...
Adam: It?s not the same...Fishy?s different...I mean she used to be one of us! That has to count for something?
Jesus: I am all to aware that Fishy was once one of us, do you not realize how much it killed me not to let her back into Heaven once I realized what had happened? She was one of my favorites...always so cheerful...*sigh* but if I let her back in, there would have been hordes of demons claiming they had also fallen by mistake, and if I let one in, I would have to let them all back, and that I could not do. Nothing tormented me more than losing her to the Devil.
Adam: So let her fall! Let her become an angel! You did it for MacPhisto, and he was never one of us!
Jesus: And that was my one mistake...I failed MacPhisto...I thought he was ready...I will not fail Fishy. I will not start a habit of employing devils. MacPhisto deserved better than he got, he had no training, no desensitizing, we just threw him into a pair of wings and expected him to forget all of his old ways...no Adam. Fishy has been a Devil for far to long.
Adam: But she can change! If I told her that our relationship depended on it I know she would fall for me!
Jesus: NO! Adam don?t you see, if that was her motivation then she would be no better off than MacPhisto. He didn?t fall because he agreed with our cause! He didn?t even fall because he believed in Me. He fell because of his love for Bluey, and I thought that may be strong enough to reform him, but I was wrong. His idea of love is corrupted, I must admit the Devil has them all brainwashed and Fishy is no different!
Adam: But she is! Don?t you see...she loves me! She misses You! She told me herself it was the thing she regretted most in life.
Jesus: Adam look at what she has done to you. You used to be my number one angel. My right hand. You were assigned to watch over Bluey and MacPhisto because you are my solid rock. No matter what went on around you, you remained the calm in the middle of the storm. But now look at you...you are desperate and irrational. You spend six months with Fishy neglecting your duties, and I allowed it because I thought it might make you stronger as a couple, and look at how you behave! There is no excuse for what you did to Fishy...and then when confronted with it you lied!
Adam: I did not lie! I can?t lie!
Jesus: But you let Fishy cover for you and you just stood there and hoped Bono would buy it. That is as close to lying as an angel can get, and I don?t like it. Before you met Fishy you would have never let that slide...not from another angel, and not from you. Adam, it pains me to ask this of you, I am sorry, but I am going to have to ask you to stop seeing Fishy.
Adam: *Adam?s heart sinks, he knows he cannot disobey, but still he protests* Jesus you can?t...she makes me so happy...For once in my life I can be silly, I enjoy her perspective on things...she sees the world through a childs eyes...everything is beautiful with her...I am sorry I have neglected my duties...I truly am...but give me a chance to prove that I can make this work and still be the Angel you need me to be...please...
*Before Jesus can reply, he is interrupted by a tap on his shoulder, he turns to see the normally chipper Fishy standing behind him with a solemn look on her face*
Fishy: Adam leave us, I need to talk to Jesus.
Adam: *Not knowing how long Fishy has been standing there or what she has heard* Fishy I don?t think that is a good*Fishy interrupts*
Fishy: *Serious and Forceful* Alone Adam.

*Bluephisto dialed with trembling fingers, her mind shaken by the news of her short time left and the horrific realization that she had told the lies that were meant to be kind, meant for her husband, to Macphisto. It all made sense now, his eyes, how he kissed her, his shaking hands and how he stormed out. Her heart ached... the phone rang and rang at the mansion and finally someone picked up. Bluephisto could hardly speak, her throat was so dry all of a sudden and her eyes burned with unfallen tears*
Macphisto: *His voice was rough and weary* Hello? *There was a moment's silence and Bluey cleared her throat...*
Bluephisto: Hello. *She could sense his sudden anger even over the metallic silence of the phone. He hung up, the dial tone nearly deafened her.* damn. *She sighed and hung up.*
*Macphisto sat at his desk in the mansion breathing hard... why was she calling him? She had no right to do this. He ran a hand through his perfect black hair, the sapphire ring on his little finger catching and undoing stands of it into waves. No right at all... why couldn't she just make up her mind and leave him alone? She could fuck the Fly on any number of counters, he didn't care ... He poured a glass full of vodka and swore he'd never care again. Damn her anyway ... he had all he needed right here in the mansion. The Father was right, she was only doing this to make sure he still cared about her enough to suffer for her. He turned and admired himself in a large mirror on the wall. His white face stood out sharply against the darkness of the room and he smirked a little at his reflection. No wonder temptresses were lined up to see him... His narcissicm was interrupted by the ring of the phone. He turned and glared at it. The bells broke the refined silence in the office ten times before he moved towards it again, without a good excuse.*
The Father: Macphisto... *The Father suddenly appeared by the fireplace, smoking a cigar and looking at him intently* don't let her hurt you again. *Macphisto picked up the phone*
Macphisto: *Impatiently into the phone*What do you want? *He heard her gasp for a second before his ear filled with the sound of her voice, his eyes closed...*
Bluephisto: Mackie...
Macphisto: Don't call me that.
Bluephisto: Wait. Listen... *She coughed slightly and cleared her throat* I have to talk to you. *Even from across the room he could feel The Father's scrutinizing eyes on his back. He forced his eyes open and all saccharine thoughts out of his mind.*
Macphisto: *Calmly* I have nothing to say to you. Don't ever call me again. Have a very nice life with your husband. Goodbye. *He hung up the phone and stood with his hand on the reciever for a second, his pulse was thudding loudly through his entire body. The Father placed a hand on his shoulder.*
The Father: Excellent. You've done very well. *The phone began to ring again and The Father tore it's chord from the wall violently and threw it into the fireplace.* She won't bother you again...
Macphisto: *Sighing and watching the phone burn and melt, turning the ring around his finger.* Good.

*Bluephisto laid back against the pillows, exhausted and crying softly. There was no point in phoning again. The thought crossed her mind that she should just go, she should just get in a car and go and make him listen, but she was far too tired. She closed her eyes and when she opened them again, she felt a warm pair of arms around her. She turned and looked into the bluest eyes in the world.*
The Fly: *Much more cheerful now that Adam was there to look after his wife ... he had no clue that she had only three days left, and she wasn't about to tell him.* Hey, lady, did you order a super-sexy rockstar for delivery? *She laughed softly and her eyes sparkled* With extra leather? *She nodded groggily*
Bluephisto: Where have you been? You were supposed to be here in half an hour...
The Fly: *Nuzzling closer to her* Well, I guess I'm free then...*He smirked, removing his shirt and tossing it across the room* Or half off.
Bluephisto: How long was I sleeping?
The Fly: A few hours baby... Edge and I were playing with the dog in the yard and man, that thing is getting bigger everyday! It's growing like a WEED... *He smiled* Man, if Adam could, he'd roll it up and smoke it! *he laughed loudly at his own joke* Kidding, kidding... But really gorgeous, how are you feeling? *Bluephisto smiled sadly. She regretted sleeping the few hours that she did and missing spending them with her wonderful, warm husband. She slid her arms around his bare chest and pulled herself closer to him, trying not to cry.*
Bluephisto: I feel pretty okay.
The Fly: *Running his hand over her body, smiling* I think you feel great! All silky and mmmmmmmm *His constantly running mouth stopped, kissing her shoulder and neck. She smiled and kissed his shoulder* Baby... you must be lying about being sick. Look at you, I have never seen anyone look this pretty and be sick *His eyes were focused on hers and absolutely shimmering with love* I think you're just faking so that I'll stay in bed with you all the time! *She smiled* But you know, *He kissed her again and rolled on top of her gently* I'll do that anyway baby. So come on, you can stop pretending now, *His voice drifted off and his eyes became serious as he realized what he was saying. He looked down at her, she was not pretending. He could see that much, she was bone white and tiny in the large bed. In his eyes, though, she could never look ugly... he was biased. He quickly regained his frantic speech and mischevious smile* Anyway, I was gonna go take a bath and get all cleaned up from playing fetch with Edge and the dog... boy no matter how many times we threw that dumb stick, Edge kept running after it and bringing it back *The Fly laughed, and Bluephisto smiled up at him, her heart sore... She didn't think she'd ever been more in love with him than right now with his bold, bone-piercing blue eyes focused on hers and his sweet, warm face inches from hers. She leaned up with effort and kissed his lips, savouring the familliar taste. His laughter turned into a soft moan and he rolled over in the sheets, pulling her beside him and kissing her. She adored her husband. Whatever happened between herself and Macphisto, she never doubted for a second that she loved The Fly. Bluey couldn't stop the tears from leaking from her eyes and spilling onto his cheek...she only had less than three days with him now. Too short for a vacation, far too short for an entire life. He broke the kiss and looked at her...*
The Fly: Oh baby... *He brushed her tears off of her cheek* What's wrong?
Bluephisto: just tired.
The Fly: Poor honey. *He desperately wanted to make love to her right now but she looked very tired. He smiled at her gently* I have an idea... how about you take a nice hot bath with me? Hmm? *She smiled a little* That way we can get naked... I mean get clean. Clean, yeaaah, clean...that's why I want to take a bath with you! *He picked her up off the bed and carried her into the bathroom next door still talking at the top of his lungs, trying to make their life as normal as possible. For all he knew she could have only months left. He tried not to think about it.* So what kind of towel do you want baby? How about me? I'm a good towel, I'm straight from Fly Mart. I can't promise to dry you off, but I'm large and fluffy... *She laughed as he set her down on the edge of the tub* Hell, I don't even know what I mean by that ... but it's something sexy for sure. *He ran the water, checking with his hand to make sure it was hot. He turned back to her while the tub filled...* And now for the best part of taking a bath with a sexy rock star... you get to undress me! *He swaggered towards her, grinning and put her hands on his belt which she undid slowly* If you're good at it, maybe I'll undress you. I usually don't offer to undress pretty girls but I'll make an exception for you, but only because I'm married to you! And only this once! You might keep begging, *He mimicks a woman's voice* Oh fly... you sexy thang come and take my clothes off! *She tosses her head back and laughs at him and he returns his voice to normal* But I'll just say "sorry woman, that was a one time offer. You have to keep your clothes on from now on"... *He slid her dress off, it landed around her ankles and he kissed her gently and led her to the now full bathtub, pulling her in after him. She closed her eyes and sighed pleasantly at the warmth of the water, relaxing her muscles. The Fly pulled her close to him and she rested her head on his chest. He looked down at her and smiled, struck with an idea.*
The Fly: hey... baby, lean back.
Bluephisto: *Suspicious* Why?
The Fly: Trust me... you'll like it, just get your hair wet. *She smiled and soaked her hair in the water and sat up again*
Bluephisto: Now what?
The Fly: *Looking her over* Do that bendy back thing again... lordy! Woman! *she laughed* Sorry, sorry...whew. It's hot in here all of a sudden. *He turned back and fumbled for a bottle, squeezing some shimmery liquid into his hands and smiling*
Bluephisto: What are you doing?
The Fly: Just relax baby... come here. *She sat closer to him and he ran his hands through her hair, massaging her scalp with his fingers and kissing her forehead*
Bluephisto: What are you doing now?
The Fly: Shhh... I'm washing your hair for you. *He kissed her forehead again and she sighed and relaxed against him, blissfull...
In the distance, the phone rang and rang.*

author's note: this was written by Olive & Bluey, a tag team effort. I revised it so if you hate it it's my fault, not bluey's.
---------

Larry: Let's get out of here. *He had seen that look in her eyes- that look that was there because of his incredibly hot and underpleasured body. He was angry, and he was frustrated, and he told himself that two people could play her game*
*Olive stared at him with her dark eyes* I love a man who takes control. *She snapped her fingers, and the two tempters disappeared*

*They had barely arrived before Larry was on Olivephisto. He grabbed her arms and squeezed them tight, pinning them up against her chest. His face was angry and scary
even to Olive.*

Olive: Ow! Let me go!
Larry: *snarling at her* What do you want, huh? Who sent you?
Olive: No one sent me! I came myself, I told you that. *she tried to wriggle free but he only squeezed her wrists tighter. She narrowed her eyes.* You let me go Larry
before I do something you'll regret.
Larry: *staring at her evenly, finally let her go with a shove. She rubbed her wrists, glaring at him. He wandered around the bedroom they were in like a caged tiger*
Where is this place? Where are we?
Olive: Does it even matter, darling? You asked me to get you out of there, so I did.
*She was right. He did ask her. Only he didn't know why. He knew he would never sleep with her- she was downright slutty- and beautiful, yes he'd give her that. Plus he didn't want anyone else! But he couldn't help but get a satisfied feeling over the hungry way her eyes tore his clothes off. He paced the room, watching her, starting to realize the great powers he had at his disposal*
Larry: You want a drink?
Olive: *smiling- although she wasn't sure if she trusted him or not yet* yes, whatever you're having is fine. *he smiled wickedly at her, turned his back to her, and
then returned with a dark drink. She sniffed it and couldn't help but repel.*
Scotch, darilng? Surely it couldn't be that bad.
Larry: How would you know?
Olive: I'm a tempter too darling, and I'm also forbidden to tempt. I know how it is.
Larry: Well I'm not forbidden. I just don't want to.
Olive: You- you don't want to? *She forgot herself for a second and gasped at him* Well why ever not?
Larry: This is not my favorite subject.
Olive: As you wish, darling? *she watched him stand uncomfortably for a minute, leaning harshly up against a large mirror* Larry, do sit down. I won't bite, I promise...
*He watched her suspiciously and she laughed at him* You do need to loosen up a bit, darling.
Larry: What do you want? You phistos always want something.
Olive: Nothing, I honestly want nothing. I'm just here to .. keep you company, like a friend.
Larry: Oh, right. I'm not blind. I see how you look at me *disgusted* like prey. You make me sick! All of you make me sick!
Olive: *patiently* Darling... you are one of us now, though
Larry: I am NOTHING like you.
Olive: oh no? *she strolled up to him, touching his chest lightly* You look like one of us
Larry: *glaring at her, brushing her hand away* Well I didn't want to be.
Olive: Larry, darling, you know you won't stay like this forever
Larry: *looking up* What?
Olive: *shrugging nonchalantly* I'm sure you'll be fixed. Until then, why not enjoyyyyy it? *she spoke like she was melting chocolate in her mouth*
Larry: *he looked at her closely* Shut up... go back... how can I be fixed?
Olive: *sitting* I don't know, darling, *she sighed* I don't get my hands messy with that drabble.
*He decided to try something different, he didn't know why....* Olive... I would really appriciate it. *he took her hand* If you could help me be changed back...
Olive: *she looked up at him in surprise, raising her eyebrow* oh?
Larry: Yes. I may even begin to trust you.
Olive: *she was bemused; she knew exactly what he was doing. Not that she was going to stop him or anything- he looked entirely too edible with that fake expression of
sincerity upon his face*
Trust? *she laughed* even I don't trust anyone, Larry.
Larry: *Trying not to grow angry. If she was his only hope... he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. He was shocked at the thoughts flying through his head, but he was
desperate. He opened his eyes and stared at her*
So here you are asking me to sleep with you, but you won't take a step in MY direction? You devils know how to bargain
Olive: *she looked at him for a moment, sizing him up, smiling coyly* I suppose we do...but I'm not bargaining darling, I never had any intentions of sleeping with you
*she pursed her lips at him as if he had suggested that she wanted to clean her own bedroom.*
Larry: *gruff again*Oh don't bullshit me -
Olive: Oh, allright, allright, relax will you? You make me all tense!
Larry: *not listening* I know what you came for... and I want you to know... it's not going to happen.
Olive: It's.. not?
Larry: *Laughing at her... * I didn't loose my mind yet... entirely.
Olive: *her heart started to beat faster in a bit of anger.* Well you haven't used your body, darling, maybe that's why.
*A moment of vulnerability crossed his face. She walked steadily up to him, putting her hands on his hard arms. He did not move, but did not look at her*
Olive: You know, darling, I am here in your interests. I hate to see a fellow phisto in pain, especially a tempter. Especially knowing how much pleasure he can be getting
*she ran her finger down his arm*
Larry: *he yanked his arms away* fuck off. You're singing the same stupid song to me over and over- I told you NO
Olive: Fine, then, I will go fuck off. And that's what you'll be doing for the rest of your miserable life if you don't want to learn how to be with your wife
again.
Larry: *he looked up* what? Wait, what?
Olive: *waving her arms* Oh no, I should just fuck off. *he grabbed her arm and turned her*
Larry: Olive!
Olive: *she looked pointedly down at his hand* You're touching me, aren't you? When was the last time you touched a woman?
Larry: *he jerked his hand back as though he burned it, but stared at her in shock* I....uhh...*he turned away*
Olive: It's allright, you know. The adjustment is always hard at first, Larry. I'm just.. offering to make it easier on you. *she slowly approached him* Imagine, going to
Bona.. with that body, with your abilities as a Tempter! and being able to please her in ways that she has never known
*He stopped... his poor wife..... Would it be true? He knew there has been nothing lacking in their lovemaking, but if he could- he would finally be able to please her like
Macphisto used to. Olive smiled, she knew that would strike a raw spot.*

Larry: how...how do you *he searched for the word* things learn to get past all ....that?
Olive *she shrugged, even though his back was to her* You close your eyes. You let your body take over. *she laughed a little, speaking honestly* you've never
felt things the way a Phisto can, Larry. It's quite.. incredible.
Larry: *sighing* Here we go again.... same old song... I said NO already!
Olive: *she tossed her hands to her side* Okay, Larry whatever. Go be your miserable self. Go on making everyone else miserable. *he flinched* Making poor
Bona miserable, probably making your own unborn child miserable all because you're selfish. *she spat at him* That's pathetic!
Larry: *furious* Don't you ever talk about my child. Ever.
Olive: *she pulled back a little* Well. Now we know where your soft spot is, don't we?
Larry: *yelling over her voice* I'M SELFISH???? You're manipulating me into fucking you and I'm selfish?
Olive: *not backing down* You have something you can give your wife, and you won't. Because you're scared. Because you're selfish!!
Larry: *lying, breathing hard* I am NOT scared... *Olive shrugged, trying not to roll her eyes in frustrations. What a headcase she had she picked this time*
Larry: My wife is a beautiful, lovely woman, I love her.
Olive: I know she is.. but yet you won't touch her- you won't even HOLD her for crying out loud!
Larry: I will... with time... without cheating on her and breaking her heart
Olive: *softly, gently* Larry? You're already breaking her heart..
Larry: *he gasped* I know. *he was silent, sitting on the bed. She watched him, waiting. He stood...* I'll ask her.
Olive: What?!
Larry: I'll ASK her what she wants...
Olive: darling
Larry: does she want me to sleep with you or not?
Olive: That would be a mistake
Larry: Oh, no... it's just what you don't want me to do...
Olive *pausing, putting her finger to her lip* Actually... it's a brilliant idea. *she laughed incredulously* Really I can't believe I didn't think of this myself!
Larry: What? *his brow furrowed, growin angry.*
Olive: You're letting Bono fuck her brains out, so how can she possibly be hypocritical in not letting you sleep with me? It's brilliant!
*Instantly Larry grabbed Olive's wrists and looked at her with murderous eyes. She stopped smiling, staring at him, scared*
Larry: If YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THAT AGAIN.....
Olive: let me go, larry *she said calmly, tyring to hide her fear.*
Larry: I don't CARE if you're a WOMAN I will knock you silly! GOT IT? *he shoved her away, and she glowered at him*
Olive *she muttered* You're the one that let him sleep with her...
Larry: *he yelled at her defiantly* You can't CHANGE me
Olive: you're ALREADY changed, Larry! so fucking DEAL with it!
Larry: I'm not changed *he was panting heavily. His mind was a mess, her logic was twisting around his brain like suffocating vines. He clung to whatever sanity he might
have left.*
And it doesn't mean it's a fucking free for all if I were!
Olive: oh no, but BONA gets to, doesn' t she? *laughs sickeningly* Gets her angel and her devil!
Larry: I warned you... *she walked up to him, not daring to touch him, but pointing in the mirror at his rough expression*
Olive: look at you- look at your horns. what do you call that, darling?
Larry: *he looked and frowned for a second then scowled* I call it .. a temporary set back.. It's not me. *angrily* You can't twist my mind like taffy. I won't let
you. *breathing hard* With your words, and your body...
Olive: *bemused* My body?
Larry: Oh don't pretend you don't know.
Olive: who said anything about my body, darling?
Larry: I fucking did now get away from me.
Olive: *she smiled at him, watching him ashe sat on the bed* I didn't bring it up. Why did you? You like what you see, don't you?
Larry: *yes... no! He screamed over the noise in his head* Oh don't play triumphant with me- you know what you are. Of course you're attractive.
Olive: why.. thank you *she purred at him*
Larry: *trying not to listen* So what? You're pretty? SO FUCKING WHAT? I'm Bona's husband you conceited BITCH
Olive: could have fooled me.... all I see is a Tempter with a fucking useless dick. *she was really getting pissed now*
*Larry's jaw dropped*
Larry: wow... well. That just made me want to sleep with you more than anything. Here you go *sarcastically* take me. *she shrugged, rolling her eyes. She knew
he wasn't as unaffected by her as he was trying to convince them both.*
Bitch.
Olive: *eyes narrowing* Go ahead, larry. I snap my fingers and you'll get a visit from your old friend.. *She suddenly couldn't beleieve how horribly wrong this was all
going. this was NOT the card she wanted to play*

Larry: *he looked at her* What? Don't threaten me.
Olive: It wasn't a threat.
Larry: *he swallowed* what was it?
Olive: *she paused* just a remark, darling. that's all. *Larry knew a threat when he heard one, but said nothing, but he was a little more on edge now realizing for the
first time exactly what he was dealing with.*

Olive: You know, Larry.. people saw us together
Larry: What the fuck now? So what? Bona trusts me!
Olive: People will talk. And you want to know something- I don't think she'd believe you anymore.
Larry: She would, she knows me
Olive: You never show her you care. She doesn't know you anymore.
Larry: *he stopped* She does... she's my wife. She does.
Olive: *exhasperated* You can't even look at her! She's sleeping with another man for fuck's sake!
Larry: She knows that I only allowed that because I...*he stopped... it sounded ridiculous*
Olive: What? *she prompted him again* What, Larry?
Larry: I love her.
Olive:*can't help but chuckle* ahhh yess.. the ever elusive but always condusive love.
Larry: *almost to himself* Because I love her and I want her to be happy...
Olive: you are just too cute!!
Larry: You have no idea. You're pathetic.
Olive: And you're being played for a fool... *thinking* You know, i wonder what the father would say- *he rolled his eyes* knowing his Tempter couldn't get his
act together? You are under his control, you know. You're one of us now.
Larry: The fuck I am. *she smirked at him, and he glared back* hey, fucking do it and get it over with or shut up about it okay?
Olive: *she walked up to him* do what?
Larry:*flippantly* Call him. *she laughed, but he had called her bluff and she knew it. She grew angry at his smirk.*
Olive: be careful what you ask for larry.
Larry: I've been in the music business long enough to know a lie when I hear one
Olive: *she tried anohter tactic, sitting down*Fine, larry, whatever *normally she'd use tears here, but not now. She knew that'd only piss him off and make her look
like an idiot. But she didn't look at him*

Larry: *growing bolder, the fear he felt in his veins fueling his anger at her. He had to resist her, and the only way he knew how was to hurt her. They were a lot alike- both
stubborn and very smart, he knew where to strike her. Right at her pride. *
you're stuck aren't you? Are you all out of ideas? *she bit her lip* Are you done? I'm
going home.
Olive: *she didn't know what to do- she wasn't going to jump him. She couldn't believe he hadn't fallen for anything, not ONE thing... thinking of it fueled her fury*
Larry..
Larry: *he sighed heavily* WHAT THE FUCK NOW?
Olive: *she stood, her voice and face both quiet and cold* In the phisto world, it is wise to choose your enemies carefully.
Larry: uh huh ... *he looked at his watch*
Olive: Just remember that. *she raised her eyebrow, snapped her fingers, and she was gone*
*Larry looked around, releasing a deep breath. He couldn't believe he held out so long. She hadn't been the only one bluffing. He'd never admit it, but she almost had him a
couple of times there....*
Christ. *He wracked his fingers through his tangled hair, hitting the horns, making him stop still. She was right... he was making Bona
miserable. Part of him wanted to just get it over with.. do anything not to be like this... but he was too stubborn...thank God. Looking in the mirror he saw the miserable person
he had become. He couldn't even be with this wife. Emotionally drained from his confrontation with Olive, as well as his own demons, he sank onto the bed, his head in hands,
exhausted.*

*Bluephisto woke up before The Fly did. He was still lying there, asleep with his kind face turned towards hers on the purple pillow. She smiled at him and ran a thin hand through his black hair, he didn't move at all. It was so funny to see the frenetic, manic rockstar so still and peacefull, almost like he had been shut off. She gulped. It was morning. She had two days left, only the weekend and then ... a fate gaped before her that most beings were spared. When she died, she would just ... stop. Mortals continued in heaven or hell, and Angels and Devils could avoid being extinguished in most circumstances, such a fate was increadibly rare even in Hell, so rare that no one spoke of it openly. Only five beings had ever been extinguished ... they had simply ceased to be. She knew that in two days, unless a miracle occured, she would be the sixth. She would slip into a nameless, formless nothingless. She would lose everything, even her very soul. The clock ticked with military precision and she kissed The Fly's nose and moved her quick lips to his cheek and lips, and he woke up with a smile, his lips movingly slowly to meet hers.*
Bluephisto: Good morning Fly.
The Fly: Mmmmm? Baby? Whaas goin' on? *He was still half asleep, but he opened one blue eye and saw her face very close to his, she looked serene, thoughtful, even angellic.* Now THIS is how to wake up in the mornin'! *He wrapped his arms around her, smiling and beginning to wake up a little* Can you do that every morning? Just lay right there and kiss me like that? *He kissed her mouth gently* You beat the hell out of that annoying alarm clock! Hell, I'd even like mornings if this is what they're like... *His eyes opened in mock panic* Oh my God! IS THIS what morning is like? I've never really been up for it and if I've been missing a gorgeous woman kissing me awake for all these years... well, it's enough to make a man start going to bed before 5 am! *He kissed her again, smiling* You should do commercials for morning...yeah just advertising morning as an idea. *He continued in his radio announcer voice* "Morning: filled with foxy women who are willing to kiss you in bed!" *She laughed and he kissed her neck* Baby, if all mornings are like this, like you... you would single handedly destroy rock and roll. The "Helen of Troy" of rock... the ultimate "mega-Yoko", breaking up all bands everywhere as they rush to bed by 8 p.m. just to see *He looked at her again, brushing hair away from her misty eyes* this.
Bluephisto: *Blushing* Thank you... *She kissed his lips softly and pulled away gently, pressing herself against him* What are you doing today?
The Fly: *Smiling at her* Well ... let's see, I have to solve world hunger by two, world peace by four and I have a soundcheck at three...
Bluephisto: Really?
The Fly: Yeah *more serious* concert stuff... man it's coming up so fast!! Only two more days! *She buried her face in his shoulder, he spoke rapidly and excitedly* Two more days, wow that's gonna go by like nothing! And I have so much to do!! God, I really dunno how the Hell I'm going to get it all done in time, we have to re-record the opening soundtrack and I have to get down there and see what sort of thing they're building, and convince Edge the world isn't going to end if he forgets a chord, and start with the video crap and.. *His voice trailed off as he kissed her shoulder* Baby, I hate to say it but I probably won't get to see you very much before then. I'm real sorry...*She closed her eyes, squeezing back tears, biting her lip to keep from telling him* but I promise I'll make it up to you after baby! We can have all sorts of carpet picnics and boat rides, and we can play Sonic until our eyes fall out. *He hugged her tightly* Yeah, it'll all be better after the concert, no ugly bandmembers hanging around... mind you they just make me look prettier! Except larry, he really needs to be taken down a- *He stopped, Bluey was sobbing into his shoulder* Baby? Heeeeeeey, sugar... what's wrong? *She just shook her head, but he could feel how hard she was crying against him. He rubbed her back, really worried* Aww Honey? Bluey? Come on gorgeous... *He looked at her gently, she hid her face in her white hands and her shoulders shook as she wept. The Fly was now desperately worried.* Honey, did I say something wrong? Baby? Yer scaring me... come on... I love you...*She cried harder and he pulled her up to him and held her in his arms, feeling her hot tears against his skin.* Bluey... please... what's the matter?
Bluephisto: *She knew he wouldn't stop asking her until she told him what was wrong, but she couldn't bear to tell him that she wouldn't live to do all those things with him after the concert was over. It would destroy him utterly... but she had to say something. Before she could think about what she was doing, she blurted it out between sobs* I'm ... having a ... a baby. *The Fly froze.*
The Fly: Baby? What did you say? *He turned her face up to look at him, his eyes were wider than she had ever seen them and his mouth was slightly open* What???
Bluephisto: *Trying to calm her breathing...* I'm pregnant.
The Fly: *Quietly* Holy shit... *He felt hit by a thunderbolt...* Baby, really? No kidding? *She nodded... He started to smile slowly, his eyes filling up with tears* A baby? *She nodded again and his heart soared... a baby. They'd have to be careful to make sure she stayed strong through her pregnancy, but The Fly was far too excited to think about the reality of the situation right now... he thought she had at least another year or so. She looked so beautiful and she smiled so much, she was obviously doing well, the doctors had to be wrong, and if she were doing badly... Adam would have told him. He had even been hoping guardedly that she would recover from this strange disease completely... He kissed her face many times, tears of happiness spilling down his cheeks* BLUEY!!!! A BABY!!!! *For one of the first times in his life, the Fly was speechless. He jumped out of bed and pulled his wife after him, picking her up and swinging her around in his solid arms, smiling like a maniac. She gasped and he set her down, ecsatic.* Lord! I'm going to be a daddy! Holy FUCK! I'm going to be a daddy! *He cupped her face in his large hands and kissed her jubulantly, then opened the window and yelled out at the top of his lungs* HEY!!! I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!! WELL MY WIFE IS... BUT I'M GONNA BE A DAD! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *He turned back to her, shaking with excitement and smiling brightly. He took her hands* Baby! Baby, baby, baby!!! Baby... I can't stop saying baby! Honey, we've gotta get you a ... a... what the Hell is that word? A baby shower!! Yeah! And you can have all sorts of presents, and I'll bring you ANYTHING you want.. pickles and ice cream and chicken on cookies I don't care! Anything!!! You're gonna be such a sexy momma! *She couldn't help but be swept up in his celebration, and she smiled at him. His eyes widened as he thought of something new and he clutched her hands excitedly* Ooooh, man... that is gonna be one cute kid! Look at us, especially me! Christ! *He laughed and spun her around again* And it'll have your brains and my voice and I can teach it to deafen millions of people at a time with a guitar!!!! BABY! *He laughed loudly and kissed her many many times before he broke away in mid kiss, struck with inspiration. He led her quickly out of the bedroom by one hand and stood her in the doorway of the guest room across the hall.* LOOK!!!
Bluephisto: *Quietly* What?
The Fly: Don't you see baby? It's the nursery! *She closed her eyes, knowing it could never be a nursery.*
Bluephisto: It would make a lovely nursery.
The Fly: I can't wait I have to call everyone!!!! *He kissed her again and ran downstairs two steps at a time to the phone punching numbers in frantically. She heard his joyous voice floating up to her..* Edge!!!! Guess what? WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! WE JUST FOUND OUT! *Bluephisto covered her mouth with her thin almost grey hand and cried...*

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Fishy: Adam leave us, I need to talk to Jesus.
Adam: *Not knowing how long Fishy has been standing there or what she has heard* Fishy I don?t think that is a good*Fishy interrupts*
Fishy: *Serious and Forceful* Alone Adam.

*Adam has never seen Fishy look so serious. The sparkle is gone from her eyes. He knows she heard more than she should. More than she deserved. But their relationship was over, he could not disobey Jesus, so instead of putting up a fight, he simply turned and began walking up the hill to the Fly?s villa.*

*If Fishy?s heart could have been broken anymore than it already was, it would have been more so when Adam simply turned to walk up the hill. She almost ran after him. She wanted to stop him...she knew he could not disobey a direct order unless he wanted to risk falling. But would falling be so bad? They both could...*

*A soft, soothing voice from behind her interrupted her train of thought*

Jesus: *reading Fishy?s thoughts* We both know that?s not the answer Fishy. It wouldn?t work you know...
Fishy: *More than a little upset at Jesus? comment* Oh and how would you know...you won?t even give us a fucking chance!
Jesus: Fishy, I did give you a chance. But when Adam is in love he tends to do irrational things. And Fishy believe me he is so in love with you he can?t even see straight.
Fishy:*A little taken aback by that last comment* Then why in the world would you forbid us to see each other?!? That makes no sense! *sarcastically* But then again why would I expect ANYTHING to make sense around here? *She was beginning to get frantic and Jesus sensed that and grabbed her gently by the arm to pull her back to reality*
Fishy: OW! Would you people stop grabbing me by the arms?! *exasperated* I swear you are the touchy-feeliest bunch I have ever encountered!
Jesus: *Chuckling slightly to himself at Fishy?s temper, even when she was angry she was still cute* I?m sorry Fishy, here let me help you, take off your sweater.
Fishy: *Not letting the sweater comment go, after all how many times will you hear the Son of God say those words to a woman in the next 3000 years* Right here? Out in the open? My word Jesus. What will the neighbors say?
Jesus: *tickled by her comment* Oh just take it off!
Fishy: My I love a man who is in control! *Fishy momentarily forgets the argument and begins to seductively take off her sweater, but in the middle of one of her gyrations while trying to pull the sweater over her head, she gets completely tangled in her sweater and losses her balance, crashing with an ungraceful plop to the dusty earth. She sits there for a second, then starts hysterically laughing at herself* You know I really should come with some kind of warning label...
Jesus: *Also laughing hysterically* Here Fishy, get up, let me see your arms...*His mood changes when He sees her arms for the first time, they have healed significantly, but still look battered, Fishy sees his mood change and her laughter slows as well, he begins to heal her arms* Fishy, I want you to hear me out before you respond. What Adam did to you can never happen again. Since falling in love with you he has fallen to new lows...he completely ignored his job, he physically abused you, he let you lie for him, and worst of all, he doesn?t realize how much you need each other...
Fishy: *Now Fishy expected a lot of things, but she never expected that last comment* But...I thought you wanted us to break up...why in the world would it be a bad things that he just walked away...*bewildered* Oh I am so confused...you know for a guy who is supposed to know it all you sure don?t make a whole lot of sense...
Jesus: *chuckling* Fishy I only told Adam that to see what he would do. You see Fishy, Adam has a slight problem. He tends to take things for granted and I saw him starting to take his job for granted. I don?t want to lose Adam, but the way you two were headed was a downward spiral and I had to stop it. Forbidding Adam to see you and allowing you to overhear the conversation was the only way to wake you guys up. What you have is special...and even though I don?t like to be wrong, I want you guys to make this work and prove that an Angel and a Phisto can make love work. But you also need to realise that I have expectations, and Adam knows what they are, and you should remember, but if he screws up again I will forbid this relationship. And at that point he has two choices, he can stay with Me or go with you...I don't want it to come to that so I had to step in today...*He released Fishy?s now-perfect arms and embraced her in a hug*
Fishy: *Near Tears* So you are saying this was all just a test? Oh Father Below, couldn?t we have just taken one of those Cosmo Compatibility Quizzes? *She chuckles*
Jesus: *smiling* Nah, those things are never accurate. Now go up there and get your man back.
Fishy: Yeah, easier said than done...what, do I just waltz on in there and tell him I changed your mind?
Jesus: *Beginning to walk away* Yup.
Fishy: *Under her breath* ?Yup? he says...*Calling out to Jesus* And what if he asks me how?
Jesus: *Calling back over his shoulder, right before he disappeared* Tell him I?m a sucker for a striptease!

*MacPhisto swept into the room, picking up his new phone quickly, the brandy in his snifter still rolling from side to side.*
MacPhisto: Hello?
Edge: *On the Phone, surprised that he actually picked up* Oh... Hi Mac. *MacPhisto sighed. He didn't know who he expected to be calling...* Umm, how are you doing?
MacPhisto: Just fine as usual. *He had just left a temptress in the bedroom, there was another waiting for him downstairs*
Edge: Oh, okay, that's great I was just calling to make sure that we were still on for tommorow... the concert...
MacPhisto: *He scowled, he had thought of cancelling but then, according to The Father who had been right all along, that would only show her that he was too hurt to risk seeing her again, which was certainly not the case... besides, if The Fly had his way MacPhisto wouldn't be able to talk to her even if he wanted to. Which he, of course, didn't.* Yes, of course Edge. *He ran a hand through his black hair and looked into the fireplace* Why wouldn't I?
Edge: Oh, okay. Of course, well, you know me I'm always checking on things that I don't need to...
MacPhisto: *Absentmindedly as he lit a cigar* Yes..
Edge: Well, umm... *He chose his words carefully* I was also wondering when would be the best time, ehm, when we could expect you.
MacPhisto: I'll be there in plenty of time. Nothing for you to concern yourself with. My dressing room will be ready I assume?
Edge: Yes, but we have to do a soundcheck...
MacPhisto: *Exhaling spicy smoke* Can't you get someone else to do that?
Edge:No.. we need to use your voice or it could sound terrible once you got onstage. There's no way around it, I'm sorry.
MacPhisto: *Sighing loudly* I do remember some nonsense about all that on the last tour... I suppose I can make it.
Edge: *Thinking in his head to schedule The Fly's check well ahead of Mac's and then get The Fly the hell out of there... if they killed each other right off, there could be no show. He took a pen from his jeans pocket* Alright, when would be good for you? Four? Five?
MacPhisto: *Just to be contrary* Five-fourty five.
Edge: *Taking what he can get* Alright, five fourty five it is. We'll see you there. *MacPhisto hung up on him before he said goodbye. Edge sighed and hung the phone back on the wall, he'd be glad when this whole concert was over... There was a knock at the patio door of The Fly's kitchen where Edge had called from. Everyone was outside enjoying a rare day of sunshine and relaxing and Edge, who had learned his lesson last time had secretly locked them all out there while he made the call.*
The Fly: *Pounding on the glass, smiling in his leather pants and black t shirt, holding two empty glasses* EEEEDGE!!! the door is stuck!!! *Edge walked over and unlocked it*
Edge: Sorry about that Fly, must have accidentally locked it.
Fly: *Running to the fridge searching for a drink* Hey, you seen the cranberry juice?
Edge: Nope...
Fly: Damn, Bluey wants some. That's all that woman wants, cranberry juice and Fly-lovin'! *He smiled widely and looked out at his wife who sat on a large armchair that he had dragged out of the house for her and watched Larry throw a stick for the dog who always brought it back to Bluey, no matter who threw it.*
Edge: It's going to be an interesting show.
Fly: You betcha... I can't wait. She's never even seen me do my thing onstage.
Edge: So... how's an early soundcheck sound to you?
Fly: Sure whatever, how about five thirty? I wanna get a good sleep and hang around with Bluey for a while before the show.
Edge: Ehm... not so good. How about Three thirty?
Fly: Why? What's wrong with five thirty?
Edge: Well... We have someone else doing a check then. *The Fly stops and his brow furrows under strands of black hair*
Fly: oh... uh huh... "someone else"?
Edge: Yeah.
Fly: *Turning the glass over in his hands slowly* Fine. Whatever, but if I run into that mother fucker before the show, he's going to have to limp his ass onstage. *The Fly started to pull items from the fridge out angrily, Edge walked over slowly*
Edge: Fly... listen. Hey, look at me. *A pair of shades peeked around the silver door of the fridge* I know that you two don't get along.
Fly: Edge, I crown you "King of the Obvious".
Edge: Yeah, okay. But I'm just saying that we're there for the show tommorow. For the show. I'm sure things will be fine if everyone will just focus on that and ignore each other for a little while. I'm sure you won't even see each other.
Fly: Still, I'm bringing a flame thrower and a roll of duct tape.
Edge: Fly... *He looked at Bluey sitting in the sun, taking the stick that the dog offered her and handing it to Larry* Do you really think that looking for a fight tommorow is going to make anyone feel better?
Fly: I dunno.. *Mumbles like a child* maybe me. He just... he SO deserves to have his ass kicked after what he did to her!
Edge: *Quietly* I think that Bluey would be happier if you two steered clear of each other.
Fly:*Mellowing reluctantly* Yeah, yeah, I guess. *He looked at his wife again, her skin paper-white in the sun* Fine. I'll just try and steer clear tommorow, lie low and all... but if I see him anywhere else like, you know, the car wash or 7-11... he is SO getting his ass kicked. And I mean it. Big time rumble.
Edge: Okay Fly, good. That's all I want. Feel free to *He tried not to laugh* rumble in the parking lot of 7-11 with Mac anytime after the concert tommorow... just stay cool tommorow.
Fly: Sure thing, whatever *He adjusted his shades and continued to look in the fridge for the juice*
Edge: Fly... you're holding the cranberry juice.
Fly: Huh? oh... yeah. *He smiled* Thanks Edge.
Edge: No problem. *The Fly poured a glass of the bright red liquid and jogged back to his wife, sloshing nearly half the juice out of the glass before he got to her and kissed her warmly, tossing the dog's stick into a tree. Edge leaned back against the counter and shook his head... it was going to be interesting tommorow, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom