Holy Hatless Edge Batman!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are a lot of pictures of Edge hatless in the various PLEBA Friday folders. He's shaved his head and been appearing hatless a lot lately. I think he looks good, and hope he goes hatless on the next tour! :)

Check this out: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86016&pagenumber=7

Near the bottom of this page, there's a pic of Edge at the Peter & The Wolf party. Shaved, hatless and looking really good!

Last edited:
Yeah Sue, it's always funny to see people 'find' something that's a couple weeks old and post it like we've never seen it before! Everyone should know, if it's new and it's hot, PLEBA WILL FIND IT and post it the minute it hits the wires! :yes: :sexywink: A day old is old news!:lol:

No offense to the less obsessed:p

I think Edge is fine without a hat. Sure, you can ask a non-die-hard-U2-fan about The Edge and they'll probably label The Edge like so...

Oh...the one with the Hat and Number Seven Shirt?

So...I say keep it on...but it's not taking away his dignity if he removes it...

finding a pic of Edge without a hat is as difficult as looking for a pic of Bono without glasses these days... ;-)

edge looking for his beanie is in one of my upcoming epsiodes for the sitcom in fan fiction :)
the episode is a take off of the wizard of oz....but i still have to write it yet

Back
Top Bottom