Hmmmm... has everyone legged it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
...so I came in here and found the place completely empty.. It seems that there's only me here....

*tumbleweed rolling across the vast emptiness of the desert....

Ok, so maybe I'll have a convo with myself....:lol: :evil:

...I'm fine thank you...I had a day off work. Didn't do much. Just generally veggied out except for when I cleaned the hallway and took a look in my youngest son's bedroom and walked right back out again. I wanna know if girls are as messy as boys?

Whoa! they're older than mine...Mine are 7 who acts 7 and I have another who will be 11 in February but has acted like he is 12 since hes been born.

We just go home a little while ago and I am seeking refuge here. We just brought home a hamster named Ozzie. It was part of their christmas present!

The damn thing is so cute it gives me warm fuzzies. :huh:

JCOSTER said:
Whoa! they're older than mine...Mine are 7 who acts 7 and I have another who will be 11 in February but has acted like he is 12 since hes been born.

We just go home a little while ago and I am seeking refuge here. We just brought home a hamster named Ozzie. It was part of their christmas present!

The damn thing is so cute it gives me warm fuzzies. :huh:

I love hamsters. I had one once. It escaped and sneaked off down inside the floorboards. We found it the next day when it peeked out of the hole where the radiator pipe comes out of the floor..:lol:

OMG I hope that doesn't happen!!! My younger son wants to be a vet and gets very attached right away like me. :der:

So now we have:

a 10 month old Golden Retiever
a 1 year old beta fish (blue)
a 4 month old hammy Ozzie (gold/white)

JCOSTER said:
OMG I hope that doesn't happen!!! My younger son wants to be a vet and gets very attached right away like me. :der:

So now we have:

a 10 month old Golden Retiever
a 1 year old beta fish (blue)
a 4 month old hammy Ozzie (gold/white)

OMG a retriever....you are so lucky. I am so jealous. I had one for 13 years. His name was Josh. He was my best friend. I lost him on 13 Feb 01 when we had to put him to sleep. I'd dearly love another but I feel that I work too many hours apart from which, I'd never want to leave it...I'm such a softy when it comes to dogs..

youvedonewhat said:
I had a budgie called George as well who swore a lot...:whistle:

My aunt had a talking parrot and when my older cousin would come over to her and they would get into an arguement, my aunt would say get otta here you dirty bastard!!!

The bird would then repeat to anyone who came in the door. :lmao:

It got so bad they actually had to give it away and were fortunate enough to give it too the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan.

I heard that it learned not to do that anymore with a trainer.

youvedonewhat said:

OMG a retriever....you are so lucky. I am so jealous. I had one for 13 years. His name was Josh. He was my best friend. I lost him on 13 Feb 01 when we had to put him to sleep. I'd dearly love another but I feel that I work too many hours apart from which, I'd never want to leave it...I'm such a softy when it comes to dogs..

Oh, me too. I talk to almost anyone with a dog. I had a golden with my family b/f I married and right before my older sons first birthday he had lung cancer and we had to put him to sleep.

I thought I would need therapy I loved him so much!~!!

It took my mom 9 years before she would get another dog and she couldn't get a golden so she got a chocolate lab who is like one big hershey kiss!!

My Riley is the greatest he reminds me sooo much of my other one.

JCOSTER said:

My aunt had a talking parrot and when my older cousin would come over to her and they would get into an arguement, my aunt would say get otta here you dirty bastard!!!

The bird would then repeat to anyone who came in the door. :lmao:

It got so bad they actually had to give it away and were fortunate enough to give it too the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan.

I heard that it learned not to do that anymore with a trainer.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I let my parents have him in the end because by then my eldest had arrived and the bird didn't get on too well with him. Well, it still swore, hee hee and my mother whos very old now taught him a little more..:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JCOSTER said:

Oh, me too. I talk to almost anyone with a dog. I had a golden with my family b/f I married and right before my older sons first birthday he had lung cancer and we had to put him to sleep.

I thought I would need therapy I loved him so much!~!!

It took my mom 9 years before she would get another dog and she couldn't get a golden so she got a chocolate lab who is like one big hershey kiss!!

My Riley is the greatest he reminds me sooo much of my other one.

I've promised myself another when I pack up work..which probably won't be some time soon..:( but I look forward to it. I loved Josh to bits. He was such a big softy and absolutely loved being hugged. It broke my heart when I lost him. Funnily enough that's when I got really involved with U2. Although I'd always liked their music it was ATYCLB that got me into them because the songs took me out of myself. Does that make any sense?

So you two ladies have a thread all for yourselves, huh?

Nice and comfy in here, I must say.... *streches out.*

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom