Hmm... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-30-2003, 12:20 AM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 01:52 PM
Hmm...

Just curious, but...

Who's your favorite band member and why?

I'll start:

Larry. Because of many reasons, the most obvious being his above-average looks. I like his no nonsense personality, his intense loyalty toward his friends/family/band/convictions. His incredible talent and his lack of ego about it.

His accent, his lips, his honesty, his tendency to wear sexy clothes... I could go on.

Okay, next!

Old 03-30-2003, 12:24 AM   #2
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:52 AM
can i tell you why all of them make up my faovuirte band in the world?

the music.

pleba-favourite: edge. see edge thread for further details

Old 03-30-2003, 05:45 AM   #3
Refugee

Local Time: 03:52 PM
I love them all but my fave band member is Bono. He is my hero. He has a huge ego but his heart is even bigger, a beautiful person inside and outside
Old 03-30-2003, 05:57 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:52 AM
Re: Hmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by lardencelover
Just curious, but...

Who's your favorite band member and why?

I'll start:

Larry. Because of many reasons, the most obvious being his above-average looks. I like his no nonsense personality, his intense loyalty toward his friends/family/band/convictions. His incredible talent and his lack of ego about it.

His accent, his lips, his honesty, his tendency to wear sexy clothes... I could go on.

Okay, next!
Yeah, you just about summed it up. I also like that he's so private and enigmatic... makes me want to know more about him. He's a beautiful man.
Old 03-30-2003, 07:34 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:52 AM
I've thought about this a lot, and I really don't think I have a favorite member. I tend to concentrate most of my attention on Bono and Larry, but...I think I love them all equally, but in different ways. U2 just wouldn't be U2 without the four of them.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:56 AM   #6
The Fly

Local Time: 03:52 PM
Bono
I don't think I realy got to say much.He is one hell of a person with a enormous heart and he likes to kick some asses
edge
He is the best guitarplayer ever and defintely an example for me
and he looks cool and hot at the same time what more do you want????
Old 03-30-2003, 09:56 AM   #7
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by wertsie
I've thought about this a lot, and I really don't think I have a favorite member. I tend to concentrate most of my attention on Bono and Larry, but...I think I love them all equally, but in different ways. U2 just wouldn't be U2 without the four of them.
My feelings exactly Wersie.
Old 03-30-2003, 10:35 AM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by wertsie
I agree. I tend to pay more attention to Bono because he just grabs it. But I really love all of them.
Old 03-30-2003, 01:38 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Bono. That charisma, the fact that he's an awesome songwriter, his voice, his intelligence (I'm always impressed when he sits there talking about all this stuff with debt and AIDS and all that-he really does his homework), his humble nature, his kindness, and how caring and giving he is-he doesn't have to spend time helping people in Africa, he doesn't have to give his money and start organizations to get the whole situation fixed, he doesn't have to go meet with politicians and other various people to get them to help...but he does. He does this stuff because he truly cares, he truly wants to do something. He's sincere. And I like that. I respect and admire him greatly for all that.

I do like the rest of the guys, too, though-all the guys in the band have their special qualities that I admire and like about them.

Angela
Old 03-30-2003, 03:00 PM   #10
Acrobat

Do i even need to say who my favorite is?

ROCK!! ON! EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see! thats what my screenname is! get it? of course you get it

=

All at the same time.

Its like extreme multitasking, being an edger.

Edge.........is the greatest guitarist of all time.....funny, but shy, cute, talented, can dance, nice, has excellent taste in headgear and clothing, smart, has a beautiful voice (see "in a little while" on the elevation DVD if you have yet to be convinced). He once learned the secret of the universe. He loves his family and kids. He has cool sparkly pants and white pants too from popmart (uhm, we like those pants! ) And he is the only person i've ever seen that makes facial hair look good.

Gee that was quite rambly. But i love Larry (in fact i've turned one of my good friends into a FOAD...watch out fj and erised!) , and Adam (what w/ the sarongs. hilarious) and BONO!! Who is amazing. They all are!

Phew.
Old 03-30-2003, 06:25 PM   #11
Refugee

Bono because he is by far the hottest and has the most appealing personality. I like all the guys just not in a physical way.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:32 PM   #12
Acrobat

Bono:

Because he has a huge heart and love for life and it's people. Also because he's playful, and never loses touch of that inner child. The way he writes is not only prolific but captivating and poetic. And he's only human, and perhaps he makes mistakes sometimes, or gets a little too carried away AND often times neglects himself a bit too much. But he more than makes up for that with his generousity and personality.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:06 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonofied U
Bono:

Because he has a huge heart and love for life and it's people. Also because he's playful, and never loses touch of that inner child. The way he writes is not only prolific but captivating and poetic. And he's only human, and perhaps he makes mistakes sometimes, or gets a little too carried away AND often times neglects himself a bit too much. But he more than makes up for that with his generousity and personality.
. Exactly.

"because he's playful, and never loses touch of that inner child"

This part makes me think of that article that came out last December from when he did that heartland tour, and he was playing with the hydraulic seat at the Davenport high school and saying "Mmhm. Pertaters" and giggling like crazy. I smile every time I think of that part, because that's just so cute to imagine him doing that.

He acts like a big kid a lot-which is wonderful. Gotta be a plus when he's playing with his kids at home, I'm sure.

Angela
Old 03-31-2003, 07:18 PM   #14
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
can i tell you why all of them make up my faovuirte band in the world?

the music.

pleba-favourite: edge. see edge thread for further details
crap IWB sometimes I think you raid my brain before you post. I agree with everything you said
Old 03-31-2003, 07:24 PM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 05:52 AM
I really do love all the guys equally, but larry is the only one I really like in THAT way. They're all great guys with a lot of great qualities.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:47 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I've always been drawn to Bono with his charisma and voice. I admire him as much for his beauty on the inside as the outside.
Old 04-01-2003, 03:32 AM   #17
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

"because he's playful, and never loses touch of that inner child"

This part makes me think of that article that came out last December from when he did that heartland tour, and he was playing with the hydraulic seat at the Davenport high school and saying "Mmhm. Pertaters" and giggling like crazy. I smile every time I think of that part, because that's just so cute to imagine him doing that.

He acts like a big kid a lot-which is wonderful. Gotta be a plus when he's playing with his kids at home, I'm sure.
Hi Angela

Yeah, exactly! LOLOL! On one hand it's easy to imagine him doing that. On the other it's scary to imagine him doing that. But it is cute.

I agree that he does act like a big kid - and that is so great. Cause some just get up in the star trip, but he just wants to have fun. But having a kid like nature can also get you into a lot of trouble, like Bono has done sometimes But we love him still, right?
Old 04-01-2003, 10:36 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

crap IWB sometimes I think you raid my brain before you post. I agree with everything you said

Old 04-01-2003, 11:10 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:52 AM
I plead for the fifth... member that is
Old 04-01-2003, 11:27 PM   #20
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 07:52 AM
I'll take Paul for the long haul.

I've said it before, but I just cant get "Eno-ugh" of Brian Eno too.