History of PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey Everyone. I'm relatively new and PLEBA has quickly become my favorite forum--awesome pics, dedicated fans, and great repartee. I'm curious: who started PLEBA and when?

I have no idea. I joined Interference almost three years ago because of PLEBA myself. I'm curious now, though. Who did start this great forum?

well, it's his website, so I would assume he created this part of the forum.

PLEBA was here when I arrived four years ago.

beli said:
I thought PLEBA was invented by somebody on WIRE. They had the username of PLEBA.

That's where the name came from, somebody who was supposed to be

Paul
Larry
Edge
Bono
Adam

but we all know the suspicous history of the band posting :sigh: so who knows.

I guess this forum was just named that when it was set up. Maybe somebody can tell us the whole history of the site. I know it existed in some form since at least 1996, but no one has a register date older than 2000 so I think that's when it became its current form?

Oh and thanks Who4life! :wave:

Re: Re: History of PLEBA

Sue DeNym said:

I don't know about the history, but you might find this link interesting: PLEBA dictionary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that dictionary is HYSTERICAL. I especially loved the entries under "Bono's crotch" and "Bono's crotch Night-Light." Thanks for sharing.

I been on here for a year, I knew it existed before but I was just a browser. I'd like to know how it got started.

You'll know who has been around by that Pleban Dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom