High school boys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Today as i was pulling out of the parking lot at school some guy pulled up next to me and threw a tennisball at my car b/c of my kerry stickers.

He doesn't even KNOW me!

Ugh. When do boys outgrow their stupidity?

Or do they ever? :wink:

I don't want to scare you girls, but, my husband is pushing 40 and he's still the same!

I don't use ANY bumper stickers because my Daddy always said, don't label yourself, no matter what you like somebody hates it and they might mess with your car.

I don't ever put bumper stickers on my car during political campaigns because you never know what's going to happen to your car. You're going to find idiots and dunderheads all over. The people who ripped off my parents' Kerry bumpersticker about a month ago were at least chronologically adults. They sure as hell weren't acting like it of course.:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

They get a little better, I think.

Most people are really annoying in high school. You'll discover this later, once you're in college and you go somewhere and there's a bunch of high school kids and you're like "MAN they're annoying, I hope I was never like them."

Disclaimer: The vast majority of you interferencer high school kids certainly don't fall into that category. It's the U2 vibes, I think. They make everyone better.

slight tangent.
The greatest thing about college, in my experience, is that everyone really loosens up. If you trip and fall on the ice, instead of them laughing at you, you get a bunch of people running (well, sliding) over to help you up and ask you if you're okay. People also get over that whole "If you don't wear this you're not cool enough for me to talk to" type thing.

Of course, there's idiots everywhere, and that will never change.

:madspit: maybe its just the bush fanatics:wink:
In highschool I couldnt stand most of the boys.
Thats why i went out with somebody 7 years older than me that was a major U2 fan:eyebrow:

is that bad?:reject:
oh and did i mention he looked like a cross between brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio?

Keocmb said:
They don't get better in college. My advice: date older men, not boys. :yes:

:yes: my bf is three years older than me, done w/ college, and he's STILL acts like he's 5 sometimes (I supposed working w/ little kids all day is no help).

We always tell my dad he's a 5 year old child. He seriously acts like one all the time. He can be a handful!

Most of the guys I know ( early 30's) act mature but they have their moments of acting like little boys way more than they should.

starsgoblue said:
They get worse in college....think beer and sporting events and frats, etc. :rolleyes:

No wonder I like older men....

I agree. I like older men too. Most guys in college want to get drunk, party hard and have sex with every woman they see.

u2bonogirl said:
:madspit: maybe its just the bush fanatics:wink:
In highschool I couldnt stand most of the boys.
Thats why i went out with somebody 7 years older than me that was a major U2 fan:eyebrow:

is that bad?:reject:
oh and did i mention he looked like a cross between brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio?

That's not bad at all! Wow, I want a boyfriend that's a u2 fan and looks like pitt and dicaprio! Here at my stupid high school I get the dumbass kids that listen to hip hop and punk. I can't wait till I get out of high school. People look at me weird cause I say Bono, Bon Jovi and other people their age are hot. :reject: And let's not forget Harrison Ford! :drool: :drool:

There have always been people who aren't willing to tolerate a point of view different from theirs. It's childish and really stupid, and I wish this situation would go away, but unfortunately it's here to stay. C'est la vie.

U2Kitten said:
I don't use ANY bumper stickers because my Daddy always said, don't label yourself, no matter what you like somebody hates it and they might mess with your car.
I actually believe in this. I don't want to put any political stickers on my car or anything like that, because if I make a bad move on the wheel, or speed, cut someone off, I don't want them to think that people who vote, believe, think a certain way are ignorant and reckless.

I still say that those kids who threw the tennis ball had no right to. I think that it's more important to accept those who think a certain way than to have your own ways in the first place. as far as the stupididy comment, it takes time depending on who it is. I think lot of people act like this until they find meaning in their lives.

I don't use controversial bumper stickers, particularly not any endorsing any political candidate or party. I did have an Oxfam "make trade fair" bumper sticker on the car that got totalled in January, but I thought that was different as it's not partisan. In fact, I'm still trying to replace it.

Last edited:
verte76 said:
I don't ever put bumper stickers on my car during political campaigns because you never know what's going to happen to your car. You're going to find idiots and dunderheads all over. The people who ripped off my parents' Kerry bumpersticker about a month ago were at least chronologically adults. They sure as hell weren't acting like it of course.:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The exact same reason why I did not put my Kerry/Edwards sticker on my car.

U2democrat said:
Today as i was pulling out of the parking lot at school some guy pulled up next to me and threw a tennisball at my car b/c of my kerry stickers.

try throwing somthing back, ie. a brick. :wink:

BOYS ARE STUPID, THROW BRICKS AT THEM!!!

Last edited:
I catch the train home after school and the boys get on the stop after us, not only are the immature enough to act like pubescent 13 year olds and whisper behind their hands but they smell really bad, esspecially in Summer when the train is packed. At least some of them are good eye candy:drool:

Cheers

"boy, stupid boy!"

brick.gif

Back
Top Bottom