HIDDEN MESSAGES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
I have found the best site ever:
http://members.fortunecity.com/thijst/index.html

Go there now!

Just a taste of what you can learn:
Beautiful day:
At 0:23, you can hear Bono licking his lips.
(thank you: Joost)

Elevation (2):
During the "Love... lift me out of these blues... won't you tell me something true... I believe... in you" bit, right after "I believe" and right before "in you", someone says "this is ridiculous."
(thank you: Jess)

Until the end of the world:
At the beginning of the song, from 0:04 to 0:08, a faint sound can be heard which sounds like someone hammering nails into wood. Because this song deals with Judas' betrayal of Jesus, it is believed that this 'crucifixion'-sound has been put in the mix on purpose.

The fly (2):
At 2:17 into the song, someone (Bono?) is heard saying "Achtung Baby", thus giving the album its title.

ISN'T THAT FUN?! Bt that and PLEBA I'll never get any work done.

*Wants to be Bono's Acthung Baby*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

You Rock Wildhonee!!! I LOVE stuff like this!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

The fly (2):
At 2:17 into the song, someone (Bono?) is heard saying "Achtung Baby", thus giving the album its title.

I was hearing this song earlier today and at the beggining I heard Bono said Baby Child???

Have you ever heard that phrase???

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

I love that site.

I forgot I even had it bookmarked...I haven't been there in such a long time.

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-01-2001).]

okay this isn't a hidden message but just one of those things that make you go (in that Scooby Doo manner) WTF--????

Listening to "Unforgettable Fire" on the way home tonight (the song) and I SWEAR there is a...XYLOPHONE playing in the background halfway thru the song, very odd...
biggrin.gif

Yes, Scarlet, i heard Bono say "Baby Child"...and...oh...his voice is sooooooo exciting...

*I need cold water, I need cold water...*
------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Mona-I played Achtung Baby backwards, and guess what I heard??

Bono-'I am leaving Ali for Mona'

'I'm gonna put on my leather pants for Mona and my long sleeves, cause that's what she likes'

'I wanna be Mona's man for all eternity'

Yes...that is a real fun website. I was listening to Rattle and Hum this morning, and I remembered something about the site saying on "Love Rescue Me" Adam played a wrong note a 3:33, so I listened for it, and indeed he did, and it sounded REALLY bad! GO ADAM! hehe
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

i've been to that website before. i find it amusing how many times larry has dropped his drumsticks and they keep recording!
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Mona-I played Achtung Baby backwards, and guess what I heard??

Bono-'I am leaving Ali for Mona'

'I'm gonna put on my leather pants for Mona and my long sleeves, cause that's what she likes'

'I wanna be Mona's man for all eternity'
FOAD, man!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Gina Marie: Hey guys, c'mere. Word on the street has it that Mona's working studiously on her jack Kerouac project. Only she's on the internet just to check out PLEBA.

FallDownHooooleeah: Plan B? For Bono?

Gina Marie: Yes, it's time. IT'S TIME...TO MAKE MONA SNORT ICED TEA UP INTO HER BRAIN PASSAGES AND SINUSES AGAIN.

Fishy: Yes, we all love to see Mona running around her house with liquid up to her eyeballs and food down passageways it shouldn't be! Let's do it!!

Lol If I keep drinking and eatin stuff while in PLEBA I'm gonna end up with SERIOUS brain damage.

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Back
Top Bottom