Hi Pleba!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoredguitaronfire.jpg

...that's all I have to say about that. :p

U2isthebest said:

I'm from the Detroit area. I live about 20 minutes south of it. I started college this year, so I live on the west side of the state now. It's about 2 hours from Detroit. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

What school? (I've lived in west Michigan for 22 years)

Cool, my housemate goes there now. We all went to Calvin, but now she drives there everyday for grad school.

It's in K-zoo, right? We're probably an hour north. I live in southeast Grand Rapids/Kentwood. There's actually a WMU campus here in town.

I'm glad you like it there. It's funny, I've lived here for 22 years and I don't think I've ever been to K-zoo, besides Binder Park if that counts.

You can also put one of those things that tells what songs you are listening to in your sig. I have no idea what they're called, or how they work, but there are quite a few people that have them! :D

well maybe she has the same problem I had for most of my PLEBAn time(wich isn't much, I know)
I couldn't get money across over the internet, which is one of the problems of being <18 and having parents who are 'affraid of the scary internet' and refuse to let me use their creditcards...

so yea... can you quit making a big deal out of this, since it's not..... It's clear you think it's annoying, but you don't have to share that with the world, because then THAT gets the rest of the world annoyed...

:up:

Also, I don't see what's wrong about her wanting to type her sig each time. It is entirely upto her, to become premium or not.

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I just find it visually annoying :shrug:

Do you have to write that on the boards and even write about it in your journal? I can agree with you that it might not be usual around here, and yes some things around this place annoy me too, but do you hear me complain about every single thing?

yes, you do hear me complaining about your childish reaction right now... interesting point... but yea, I've seen many more comments of you and others that were annoying to me, and I didn't comment on those either... All I'm asking for is to keep your opinions a little bit more to yourself to keep the peace here..

:shrug: Just trying to be helpful. I know I personally wouldn't want to type the same thing over and over again...but then I'm incredibly lazy, and clearly addicted to one album in partictular right now.

Does making fun of someone in journal entries fall under your defintion of helpful?

In a way...yes.

Although I was not making fun of only one person. And I also pointed the finger at myself- if I can't make fun of myself, I shouldn't make fun of ANYONE.

Last edited:
I'm all for being able to make fun of yourself. Mind you I didn't see where you were doing that at all, so..

But nevermind, it is just the interweb after all. Let's all say whatever we want for a good laugh, no matter how petty it is. Why stop to think how it's going to make someone feel in the end? How lame is that. If they don't see it your way they must be really uptight or something. Yep.

As you were.

Back
Top Bottom