Hi! I'm your Easter Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charity

The Fly
Hello, I am Charity. This is my first post if it works. I'm 16 and I've only been a U2 fan since the Elevation tour. I have cousins who like U2 so I have learned a lot about them from asking questions. Just tonight we were talking about them. My parents used to love U2 in the 80's. I love All that you can't leave behind and I bought it myself. It's my favorite cd. I look forward to checking in on this forum when I can. If you want to post some pics, I would be very happy. Happy Easter!

Hi and welcome!!
smile.gif

Well, in order to post pics...

Who's your favorite of the group?
bono_39.jpg

Bono...

adam_24.jpg

Adam...

orangeLar.jpg

Larry...

Edge1.jpg

Or Edge??

biggrin.gif
Welcome.

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

Hi! Welcome to PLEBA!!!! I'll post you some pics but first I need to know who your poison is! Edgie? Adam? Larry? My beautiful Bono???? Or maybe a combination?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

.... sorry Flygirl! I guess we posted at the same time! But still the question remains!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-31-2002).]

Thank you, you're all so sweet!
smile.gif
I like all the guys in the band and think they're all great but I think Bono is the best looking. Like Cantseeorbeseen said, beautiful Bono! But I do love all of them. Post all the pics you want, Bono especially. I would love to see some of your Elevation tour pictures!

bono_55.jpg

bono_43.jpg

A bit scruffy...
biggrin.gif

05.jpg

glasses.jpg

Anyways, welcome to the great wonderful forum known as PLEBA! Hope you enjoy your stay. There's billions of Bono pictures around here.

Oh yeah, replying to your question (which I didn't see earlier) that picture's from the Zoo TV tour. I think 1993-ish? Heh. It's pretty alright...

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

[This message has been edited by FlyGirl (edited 03-31-2002).]

Welcome to PLEBA Charity!
smile.gif

I'm hippy
smile.gif
And I also have recently become a fan. ATYCLB introduced me to the greatest band in the world and I've been a fanatic since the Elevation Tour...If you haven't already, I would encourage you to check out all of the "old" stuff (pre-ATYCLB) it's FANTABULOUS!

Just jump right in around here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Yay, what a nice Easter gift!

And it seems that we have a Bono Girl on our hands...

bpeace.jpg

Welcome to PLEBA! I'm Katie, and I'm going to be turning 16 in a couple months (yay, another PLEBAcite!) I've been a fan since before I can remember, so I'm here to help you with anything you wanna know about the pre-ATYCLB days, and like Hippy said, you should definetely check out their older stuff, you won't regret it... just hang out here for a while, and you'll know everything about U2, perhaps a bit too much... but then again, like our motto "Too much is not enough".
biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to seeing ya around here (especially since your my age, another person here on my level) Later Charity, and Happy Easter!

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Leaving just in time, stay there for a while. Rolling in the ocean, trying to catch her eye..."

She is the dreamer, she's imagination

"If you give me half a chance I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music, a man who loves art
Respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart"
~ India.Arie

I'm Kristie (as if you couldn't tell)
Adam is SEXAY
but that pic of scruffy Bono is seriously tempting me...
WELCOME TO PLEBA!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Welcome to another Bono girl!
smile.gif

1blindbig.jpg

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. I don't get to check in all the time, and I feel kind of embarrassed to post but I'm with you. Thanks for everything!
smile.gif

Hi, I'm a Newbie, too. Although I have been causing trouble by trying to jump in and post pictures right away.
frown.gif
Sorry gang for all my goofs, but Hippy helped me out.

I am old enough to be your Mom, but I love U2 and I love ALL FOUR OF THEM. I wish there were 7 guys in the band so I could have one for each day of the week. I guess if I had to pick only one it would be Bono...no maybe Edge. AggggH! I can't decide. One of my favorite pics is of Bono in the tub. Someone could post that one and I wouldn't complain. I also like pics of Edge when he had long hair and wore the round flat hat with the trim around it. (I hope that describes him.) I think it was Josh/R&H era.

Some friends of mine told me about this sight and I have certainly enjoyed it so far.

As you can see...I can get long winded.
redface.gif
I'll TRY not to be.

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:

As you can see...I can get long winded.
redface.gif
I'll TRY not to be.

Heheh... Welcome!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I've already welcomed Charity, so now welcome Lemon Meringue! Here is your tub pic:

61.jpg

He he, I'm old enough to be Charity's mom too. If you have liked U2 a long time, I hope you have an appreciation for 80's Bono as I do!

0nice.jpg

Sorry I don't have your Edge piccie, nor do I dig the character on your blue eyes thread. I'll take Bono's any day!

1eyestare.jpg

2002Bono.jpg

Anyway, welcome. I hope you like it here!
smile.gif

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Back
Top Bottom