Hi! I'm new but I love you all already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyAlways

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, so I've been a die hard fan for years and I have never come across this site before. Now that I have found it I feel like I have come home! It's good to know that other people share my,um, obession?
Thank you to whoever discovered "elevated" Bono. *still reeling from the "excitement"* You made my week!

------------------
If you dream, dream out loud
-Bono

biggrin.gif

You've come to the right place! We drown in our own drool about 134523349984 times a day! It's called SAH-LEE-VEH-SHUN!!

EDIT: And learn more about this forum @ http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

smile.gif

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 10-26-2001).]

Welcome!!! Come join the drooling fun!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I am fairly new too ... welcome to the grand madness!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Okay, so I've been a die hard fan for years and I have never come across this site before. Now that I have found it I feel like I have come home! It's good to know that other people share my,um, obession?
Thank you to whoever discovered "elevated" Bono. *still reeling from the "excitement"* You made my week!

Welcome!!! Have fun!!!

Welcome!!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Pleba
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Believe me once you start you won't be able to stop
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It's very addicting hehe

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Welcome!

Can't wait to get to know you!
We are a lovin' bunch of rowdy sisters!!

smile.gif

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

Okay, teasing me with the water picture?!
How can I resist?
FYI I am a Bono girl...I am undecided on which era...however...the AB/ZOOTv thread is starting to sway me.

*gets flustered just thinking about black shiny leather*

------------------
If you dream, dream out loud
-Bono

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:

Yikes, you lost your Interference virginity with that thread???? Lucky you!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome to the Zoo, enjoy your stay...watch out for the weirdos (i'm one of them...Mua ha ha ha ha!)...and remember:

You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave!

oops...wrong band...Oh well!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-26-2001).]

Welcome WHA
Enjoy your stay. BTW don't choose a Bono era, why not just have em all?
biggrin.gif

Welcome WildHoneyAlways! Things are so fun and friendly down here in PLEBA that I'm not surprised you're already enjoying yourself.

another doppelganger for me!
smile.gif
Can I call you WHA-?! heh. welcome! I thought I was sane, but I registered in July and have posted almost 2000 times since then.

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
"We got the soul - we got the honey"-Bush

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

PLEBA is a message board hosted by Interference.com, frequented by a diverse group of girls from all over the world who have one thing in common: an intense desire to thoroughly violate someone in U2.

But in a good way.

LMAO!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

YO! Welcome, Girlie! I hope you'll have fun!
And I also hope you will enjoy our Leather club, the official place where you can freely drool for Bono (---> Sweetie-delicious-gorgeous man!!!!).
HAVE FUN!

P.S. Thanks for the image you posted...I just ADORE it (and I really can't stop drooling...aw!).
yinlove.gif

---------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Yay, another WildHoney.......

Don't you just love that name? That's what my(new) boyfriend calls me......

------------------
"Coming to a rock n' roll show and watching television, what more could you ask for?" ~ Larry
"Surely, there must be more to it than that" ~ Kurt Loder
"Don't call me Shirley." ~ Larry

"Well, the the seats are behind the stage...." ~ My dad
"So? I get to stare at Larry's ass for 2 hours!" ~ My mom

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Hi Wildhoneyalways! Welcome! I noticed on anothter thread your parents went to see U2, were you raised as a U2 fan? My son is 15 and loves U2! We have been to 5 shows together. At one show Bono grabbed his hand and jumped in on top of us! We have had a great time with U2 and I wish your parents would take you. My daughter is 12 and I keep trying to switch her to U2, maybe her taste will improve soon! Have fun on PLEBA!

Back
Top Bottom