hi guys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
*maria comes out from under her books for a breath of fresh air*

hello ladies! :wave: many (((hugs))) for all the rsoc ladies! antje, carrie, emily miss u guys!!! ((((HUGS))))

so many things are different around here! i don't know the details of sparky's departure from survivor...go ahead AM tell them where sparky is!!

maria: *whispers* sparky is shackin up with our dear pal AM, keeping her warm on those cold nights! LOL

speaking of cold nights, i am wishing for some of that...we just fell below the 100 degree mark, its 98 but feels like 103!!

bye guys!!!

Hello, Maria!

It's gotten cooler where I am, which is a relief... Hey, why the hell am I talking about weather?! Gah, still can't believe Adam got voted off in the second round! And I wasn't on to take part in the poll! Stupid motherfeckin' flu!! Ah, well... there'll be another season... Hm... yeah. :der:

MARIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you remind me of a west side story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3353649523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323963%3C8%3B59nu0mrj

<------------Stolen from KRISTIE:macdevil:

Are you still seeing that guy, Maria? I remember you mentioning it while passing through PLEBA.

hey guys! :wave: i felt like such a dummie yesterday, starting a new thread when i meant to respond to the rsoc thread! lol yeah, things are going well, i have alot of stuff to do this semester.

i think about you guys too!:hug: i miss all my pleba sistahs!

big hugs april, sicy, kat!
yeah, emily i am still seeing that guy, well he is actually my fiance now. we have plans to marry next summer!

*wait till i tell adam!* ;)

Mariaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :D:happy:

HIiiii!!!!!! Miss you a lot around here!! Glad you came up for a bit! YAYYYY ((((HUGS))))

Congrats on your engagement!! :D that's Super news!!!

:adam::love::cute:

talk to you soonI hope!!

xoxo Carrie

sparkys girl said:

yeah, emily i am still seeing that guy, well he is actually my fiance now. we have plans to marry next summer!

Maria! That's wonderful news! Congratulations!!! :hug:

Adam will understand. :D

i thought i'd already replied to this

Hey Maria! We've missed you so hard around here!
Glad you're doing ok! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom