Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildeIrish796 said:
I leave for four days and you guys go slash crazy......
not that's complaining or anything
:rolleyes:

Not moi :angel:

I'm still tryin to get the hang of this....

haveta say tho...you guys are GOOD:wink:

sorry bluey but on the weekend i don't get the chance to be near a comp 'coz i'm usually @ home cleaning up the mess from the week that just ended..... that and now that u've switched over to being a fly girl SOMEONE has gotta take care of mackie and stroke that ego of his so he won't feel so unloved like u have :p

Mac- Go and be w/that loung lizard if you want bluey.... u know he'll never give u the satisfaction that i always could *interupts 'HEY NOW! we're trying to keep this clean! bad mackie! go to my room! ....err i mean Your room'*

Do that, love, do that.....but after years and years and years :faint: of PLEBA you'd realise every naughtiness. :sexywink:

:lol:

I can see how that'd be possible. I imagine that things have calmed a bit over the years though...seems things aren't that bad around here...

Yeah, they have cooled off immensly....:(...........this place used to be cool once! I used to spend about 3 hours everyday to just readnew threads and jokes............:(*wipes away tear*

BTW:

Attachments

• gutter.jpg
    gutter.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
holy fuck am I realy too stupid for uploading today? :rant:

Oh yeah....Gav know about Edge's naughtiness..........*G: purrs softly*

:shifty:

One day I will by famous for my artwork. :D

rp.jpg

gutter.jpg

Sure it's just the puter. And Bono is a Smooth Criminal like Larry. :shrugs:

G: *snarls*

So where you gonna put yours? *takes another drop of glue and glues the gutter one to her forehead
cheeky-smiley-025.gif

Back
Top Bottom