Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
loveth rping

one day I will make a sticker 'I :heart: RP'...........:rolleyes:..........and then I will put it on my car........:D :eyebrow::rolleyes:

If Bono has a higher position then as Edge.........does that mean he will be allowed to set rules?? I mean *pokes* rules. O_O

*strolls off giggling*

LMAO

Well, here's what I'm thinking. Bono as emperor would be like the president of the USA. The president can't make any descions without going through Congress first. So, Edge would set all the rules.

But, that rule doesn't apply to...other areas involving the king and the emperor.

:shifty:

Let's just hope the Little Emperor and the Little King down there think the same about it.....

Oh you don't believe me? Well go ahead, try it out! *nods fast* Of those two won't agree the whole government would collapse then! :ohmy:

:lol: For sure! But even a collasping world can be great.....*pictures a collapsing Bono on..*:rolleyes:

Yes, like you already said. Give me the honour to quote you: ":edge:" . Couldn't have said it beter myself, my dear. :up:

:D It won't.....what crazy persn would go through 13 pages of nothing and expects that something like this? :sexywink: Except me? o_O

:angel:

99.jpg

Back
Top Bottom