Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allright, i'm back after a two week absense and now i'm completely lost. i can't remember what this was supposed ot be about, but it sounds kinf of neat and i really wanto to see where it leads...anyone have a clue how this could work??????:huh:

okay suggestion:

Since I'm involved in a role play myself, what about doing it on AIM or in a chat or maybe on lj?

It's hard with so many, but I think since nobody really started playing yet (and so there aren't conversations going yet) and it's hard to play with different eras anyway (because you don't a have a real time set [like who is friends with U2 at that time, what important dates], there may be two Edge's refering to different wives :shrug: , etc) what about splitting the groups and doing era-orientated role plays?

AB role play (with the AB U2, The Fly, Macphisto...)
JT rp (...)

Just my two cents to the entire things cos it really gets out of hand and we didn't expect so many people who wanted to play....

Last edited:
Fallingstar? Are you involved on the RP's on Live Journal? I read all of them I think. 'Cause I'm a dork like that. :shifty:

I like the LJ RP's, they're fun. :yes:

As far as I know, on LJ, there's no JT era going. There's early days, pre-Boy, Zoo, POPMART, and Current. Is that right?

We should do JT RP's. lol, I know everyone's tired of them. ;) I get confused sometimes, there seems to be 2 Zoo Era Bono's and 2 Zoo era Gavin Fridays. :confused:

I want to be "Homeless Guy In The Desert Edge!" :sexywink: :laugh:

Or JT :adam: Either one.

Edgette said:
Fallingstar? Are you involved on the RP's on Live Journal? I read all of them I think. 'Cause I'm a dork like that. :shifty:

I like the LJ RP's, they're fun. :yes:
Yeah, I'm pre-AB Bono.

We should do JT RP's. lol, I know everyone's tired of them. I get confused sometimes, there seems to be 2 Zoo Era Bono's and 2 Zoo era Gavin Fridays.
lol, maybe because one's the rp in which I'm playing already. :yes: Th real Zoo Era Bono is n tour as far as I know, my pre-AB B is in Berlin with the rest of the pack recording.

And it'd be real cool to do another one. I'm in for another Bono role. :up: Even JT.

Ahhh, now I get it. Thanks. lol. I've been kinda lost with those. Two Gavin's post one right after the other usually.

ok...so, we have a JT Bono volunteer, I can do either Edge or Adam...who else?

Wilde? Any idea what we're doing exactly?

Edgette said:
One more question?

Which Bono are you. :der:

I've got about 6 on my friends list. :lol:
Well, I don't have you shown as my friend.

My name is kiss_the_future, pre-AB B then.

And in case no one else wants to play along in the lj's: Would you mind me playing with you and we looking for others independly from this thread?

OtherQ: Are you into slash? :evil:

FallingStar said:

Well, I don't have you shown as my friend.

My name is kiss_the_future, pre-AB B then.

And in case no one else wants to play along in the lj's: Would you mind me playing with you and we looking for others independly from this thread?

You're a Bono I haven't seen on there yet. :hmm:

Sure, I'd play along with you. :)

Slash? Yes'm. lol. I used to write a lot, but I kinda stopped because I couldn't come up with any new ideas. But, I've been wanting to start again.

FallingStar said:

*is VERY, VERY sleep deprived*
slash....ooo, it's gorgeousness and gorgosity made flesh, the most beautiful thing ever invented. the fiction(or reality)that can save me from the most boring day in the entire world!!!!!!!!ah, the glory of it alll.....*:crack: all right, the very fact that i quote A Clockwork Orange means I need sleep.....maybe two days worth of sleep*

Hmm, new rp.....WITH slash.........kay....

me: JT Bono
Edgette: Still has to think about it, lol.

So we'll be doing it on lj?

FallingStar said:
Hmm, new rp.....WITH slash.........kay....

me: JT Bono
Edgette: Still has to think about it, lol.

So we'll be doing it on lj?

I can do Edge if no one else wants to. :shifty: (I like how that sounds...heh)

LJ is cool. Unless there's a better place? LJ seems to be easiest.

yeah, tis easiest. we set up lj's for everybody but mostly we'd play on AIM and just write in ou lj's sometime and when they feel like it.

yeah it is a lot, it's addicting ad woah because of the rping i had the best b/e slash dream EVER O_O *nods confirmingly*

FallingStar said:
yeah it is a lot, it's addicting ad woah because of the rping i had the best b/e slash dream EVER O_O *nods confirmingly*

Addicting I can do, lol.

I never have any slashy dreams. :sigh:

oh my :evil: it as the best i ever had.....

why aren't you online at AIM? o_O i tried IMing you

Back
Top Bottom