Hey Sherry Darling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Summer~Rain

The Fly
Hey Sherry Darling!

I haven't been here much, what is the latest? I saw Paul O'Neil on one of the cable news channel the other night but he was only discussing corporate problems. Should I send another email?

Hey Summer Rain. Thanks for asking. Hot Pepper and I are working on a letter to some drug co's that have been on the ball with research and getting drugs to to the people who need them. Check out the thread in "free your mind" about the 14th AIDS Conference. We're up to 45 people and NEED MORE! Not enough is being done.

Here's the link, since my banner was taken down. :(

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/duckworth/angels

SD

I didn't know that! Good work Sherry, I'll do it too. You're really going after them at every turn!

U2Kitten said:
I didn't know that! Good work Sherry, I'll do it too. You're really going after them at every turn!

:) Props to Hotpepper for the idea! It's taking a bit of time b/c I want to verify that Bristol Myers has done the stuff they say they've done before we pat them on the back. :D

What we need most really is more people to speak up! I haven't added a new Angel in days. :( Which is no biggie, if letters are being sent anyway, but I think we may be maxed out. I'm very open to other suggestions for other places to take our campaign, if any one's got any.

SD

Back
Top Bottom