Hey, Pleba Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I was just tinkin girls, do U have a fav kissin scene from a movie that u'd soooooooo love to re-enact with ur favourite man from U2?......:D (doesnt have to be fav though), but kissing only girls, nothing further! Just a nice, passionate, screen-kiss that usually makes us girls melt when we're at the cinema!

With me, it wouldnt be with Bono.....:ohmy:............no, it would be with Larry, and this was damn hard to think about, so I choose the scene from Charlies Angels, when Cameron runs up to Pete before goin to loo and lands a big smacker on him, takin him by surprise! I dunno, I just tink being out with Larry, he'd be a miserable fecker, so me doin that unexpectedly on him, might just pop a smile on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:happy:

hehehe........:)

well?

:)

Hey Maddie! Haven't seen you around much lately...

Well, it would definitely be w/Larry... or Bono. No, Larry. :D And I would reenact that whole romantic scene (not just the kissing scene) from Jerry Maguire :tongue:

I can think of about a million.....:D

Ok, i can see me and the Hit Man re-enacting one of my favorite movie scenes, the one in which Kirsten Dunst kisses Spiderman(as he hangs helplessly on the side of a building) after he rescues her......That is one HOT kiss! :D

that's all i can think of right now,i need more Coffee....:yawn:

Re: Re: Hey, Pleba Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larrysgirl said:

Ok, i can see me and the Hit Man re-enacting one of my favorite movie scenes, the one in which Kirsten Dunst kisses Spiderman(as he hangs helplessly on the side of a building) after he rescues her......That is one HOT kiss!

Is it the upside down kiss?!?! :drool:

I would pick LARRY- i dont even have to tink about that its 500% Larry :heart: :love: :drool: :D :)

Whoops- i cant think of any movie id pick it from but im telling ya it would be one helluva kiss :kiss:

flaming june said:
Hey Maddie! Haven't seen you around much lately...

Well, it would definitely be w/Larry... or Bono. No, Larry. :D And I would reenact that whole romantic scene (not just the kissing scene) from Jerry Maguire :tongue:

That is such a romantic scene!!

BTW, I'll share my half of Larry with ya if you share yours! :tongue:

larrysig.JPG

Re: Re: Re: Hey, Pleba Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lara Mullen said:

Is it the upside down kiss?!?! :drool:

I would pick LARRY- i dont even have to tink about that its 500% Larry :heart: :love: :drool: :D :)

Whoops- i cant think of any movie id pick it from but im telling ya it would be one helluva kiss :kiss:

YES! that's the one...i i loved that scene!! and yes, Larry would be my pick..obviously!:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey, Pleba Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larrysgirl said:

YES! that's the one...i i loved that scene!! and yes, Larry would be my pick..obviously!:D

:D :drool: oh yeah! :D :drool: :yes:

Guess who... :rolleyes: and the scene would be..... hehe... not a movie, but that episode of Friends when Rach and Ross finally get together in Central Perk... :lol: That's so romantic...

:eek:

any guess of who I would want to renact a "love" scene with? Well any ways there is just to many movies to make up my mind on which one that i would want to do w/ him.:wink:

But seriously it would be the Jerry Maguire!

:lol:

The afore mentioned Spiderman scene or the scene at the end of You've Got Mail. (on the bridge, in the park.)

Both would be with Bono. :bono: :heart:

The end of "Bridget Jones' Diary" when she and Darcy finally kiss, and he wraps her up in his coat, that is such a sweet scene. I also like when he tries to kiss her in the apartment and hovers over her :drool:
Don't know how well it would work though since The Edge isn't a full foot taller than me like Colin seems to be over Renee, and being in London in the snow wearing only a sweater, knickers and trainers doesn't seem very great either, but the kiss would definitely make up for that.

The scene in Dirty Dancing when Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey finally get together...:happy: Except I'd have to learn how to dance, sort of...hehe...Oh, and with either Bono or Larry would be good...

yum Bono Gladiator Style

Oh man oh man oh man!!!

Mine would Bono from the movie Gladiator!!
When Maximus is chained up in his cell and the princess comes in and they kiss........ooohhh yeahhhh.
Excellent......Bono chained to a wall :yes: :drool:

Actually, that last statement was kinda weird :eyebrow:,
"Bono chained to a wall"?????
I am a sick freak!!!! :huh:

Jody said:
Me and Edgie pie can make our own movie. :yes: :angel:

That's an old school PLEBA comment. :D

stephannv, while Bono in bondage is tempting, I'd sooner re-inact that scene with Russell.

I know these are really old and overexposed but for Bono I'd take From Here to Eternity rolling on the beach, and for Edge I want the scene in Gone With the Wind where Rhett carries Scarlett upstairs.

Welllll....

One of my favorite movies is Raiders of the Lost Ark.... when she's tending to his wounds and wallops Indy on the chin with the mirror... classic. Oh, wait. No, I wouldn't want that to happen to Larry, so, er...

Well,

I'd have to say the scene in The Princess Bride at the beginning of the movie where Buttercup is standing in the barn and asks the farmboy (Wesley):

"Farmboy, fetch me that pitcher. Please."

"As you wish."

*melts* He gives her that *look*. Y'know? Every time he said "As you wish" what he really meant to say was "I love you."

:sigh:

Or, if I wanted to go with the adventurous, verbal word-sparring, I'd have to say the scene where Buttercup pushes the man with the mask (Wesley again) over the side of the hill because he just insulted her. Heh. Fiesty.

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
I'd have to say the scene in The Princess Bride at the beginning of the movie where Buttercup is standing in the barn and asks the farmboy (Wesley):

"Farmboy, fetch me that pitcher. Please."

"As you wish."

*melts* He gives her that *look*. Y'know? Every time he said "As you wish" what he really meant to say was "I love you."

:sigh:

Or, if I wanted to go with the adventurous, verbal word-sparring, I'd have to say the scene where Buttercup pushes the man with the mask (Wesley again) over the side of the hill because he just insulted her. Heh. Fiesty.

Moonie :D

:lol: moonie, i love that movie..............heh..............*spews lines*

no more rhyming now, I MEAN IT
anybody want a peanut?

or how about.....

*walk towards fire swamp*
oh, we'll never survive
nonesense...you only say that because no one ever has

and my favorite:

i'm not a witch, i'm your wife!

Back
Top Bottom