Hey opal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Since you're soooo handy with that vcr can you capture some images from that fox interview? PLEASE!!!!!! I didn't get to see it cause I don't have that channel.

BTW those Leno and Letterman captures RAWK!!!! keep up the good work

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

i tried to do it last night when it was SUPPOSED to be rerun, but it was the wrong show. unfortunately i didn't know it was on the first time so didn't get it on tape. i could do it if it was going to be on again before sunday. anyone know if it is?...if it is i'd be more than happy to do it, i want to see the interview too!

love,
the queen of frame capturing - sara

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Does anyone have any guesses as to what channel Fox News is? We used to have it, but then we got a new cable thing and we have like 600 hundred channels. How can I find it just in case Bono ever comes back on?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

I tell you Mona what I wanna do
I'm gonna build a house next door to you
Can I see you sometime?
We can go kissin' through the blinds

Oh darn, alright maybe someone taped it and could hook us deprived ladies with a copy. That's too bad, thanks though.

Mona I have no idea what channel it is, I'm in college you would think they would carry all the news channels, but NOOO, blah

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom