Hey Ladylardence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ylimeU2

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Didn't you start your new job this week? How is it going?

I did start my new job on Monday, and it's going very well. Thanks for asking! :hug: I really like it there so far. The job keeps me busier than my old one, so the day goes much faster. And everyone there is very nice and help each other out. I think I'm going to be a lot happier there! :D

Glad it's going better! I hope you get settled in and continue to enjoy it! :hug:

greety said:
Congrats on the job Ladylardence

What exactly is it that you do ??

Thanks! :hug:

I work for a group of urologists in the medical records dept. It's a lot like my previous job, so I seem to be catching on pretty well. :)

dont you deal with pee in urology? im not trying to be gross :D just wondering. if so, you arent squeamish then! i wish i had a good job that kept me busy. i do landscaping by myself and its so boring i use books on tape to keep my mind working. well- i did until i broke 2 tape players and spent a lot of money on batteries! good luck settling in with new people and everything. is the pay good??

Yeah, urologists do deal with pee, but I'm in Medical Records, so the only thing I deal with is the patient charts. It's funny, in the lab the techs have a sign on the wall that says "Pee Palace", so at least they have a sense of humor about it! :lol: The pay there is pretty good, I'm making 9.00/hr. which is good for the area where I live. Plus, they pay for our health insurance (we have dental and vision also), which is a big help. :)

Back
Top Bottom