Hey, I just noticed something....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I saw that too! My sweet baby was singing-yay!!
smile.gif
He looked so gorgeous that night...*swoons*

biggrin.gif

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Yes!!!!!!! Somebody else told me they saw that too...i'm going to have to watch it again...and when Larry stood up and started clapping I was like aww how cute he's clapping for himself and my dad was like "no he's clapping for the policemen and firemen" and I was like D'oh! lol
biggrin.gif

I thought the same thing...tehe.."he's clapping for himself?" LOL...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

My sister pointed that out to me right away, I don't know why I didn't post it here.
If you look, you'll see a microphone near one of his cymbals. It's not a mic for a cymbal either, a big, fat, sing along mic.

The TG Jay Leno show is on late night TV RIGHT NOW (1:30 AM Central time) if anyone wants to catch singing Larry von Mullen and the rest of the boys in about 15 minutes!
smile.gif

Disco

I just noticed this on the tape of the Jay Leno show that a friend made for me (God bless her): LARRY IS SINGING the 'hallelulia' part of Walk On!
biggrin.gif
I didn't see any headset mic on him, but he was definitely singing along!

Just thought that was really humorous...see? he DOES want to be the singer!
wink.gif

I noticed last night in St Louis that Adam mumbled a "hallelujah" or 2 too! Larry was was smiles during Walk On last night.

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Yes!!!!!!! Somebody else told me they saw that too...i'm going to have to watch it again...and when Larry stood up and started clapping I was like aww how cute he's clapping for himself and my dad was like "no he's clapping for the policemen and firemen" and I was like D'oh! lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Thanks for that info Disco. I will watch Larry carefully tonight when I will get to see the show (we're one week late on all the talkshows over here)

Have you heard the singleversion of Walk On? They sing the Hallelujah part on that one and it's not just Bono singing. Have they all joined in maybe? Would have been cool.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Yes!!!!!!! Somebody else told me they saw that too...i'm going to have to watch it again...and when Larry stood up and started clapping I was like aww how cute he's clapping for himself
!!!!!!!!!! lol

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Back
Top Bottom