Hey how can I get a moniker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
I have a question for y'all. Who is the power that be that gives people pet monikers. I'm back now and I want to have one of those. What does a girl have to do to get one around here.

Come on spill the beans. I'd love to know
smile.gif

*GULP* Look out Icelady. I got mine for- complaining that other people had them. Now I wash the windows. Mona cleans the loo for the same reason. Be careful, some titles are bestowed as honors but strange things happen to those who complain!
eek.gif

Bahaha! I want a "I serve Edge's pick" one! But I'm not asking. Just...speculating and such. Don't hurt me Sicy or Mac! I'm just joshin'!!!

That was one ginormous mistake.

<----will never be Bono's Elevation Technician
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Man...I love it in the dungeon!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dungeon!
Getting my ass tossed in here was the best birthday present ever!!!
More hugs to Missy, Sicy and Sammy for turning me in....Rrrrrrrrrrow!
-Bluey (dungeon mistress)

I just started a thread and begged Sicy..now I'm MacPhisto's serving wench
smile.gif

I'm not complaining. I like mine. It's original. Although, i'm not quite sure what a wnch is... I'd love to be the one who doles out these things. I'd make someone MacPhisto's make-up artist, The Fly's belt-buckler, and Edge-wedgie-poo-poo's beanie cleaner

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
MacPhisto's make-up artist, The Fly's belt-buckler...

Those are two jobs I'd apply for!! I must say, I'd really love to make MacPhisto up!
Hoo ha!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 11-26-2001).]

Edge's head massager, Bono's personal shampoo-girl, Adam's cigarette lighter (can you imagine standing backstage, holding the lighter every time he ran backstage for a smoke?)

Adam: Where's my cigarette lighter?

The_Sweetest_Thing: *hands shaking...a lot* Um, Mr, um Sir Clayton, here *holds up lighter*

Adam puts cigarette in his mouth and moves towards lighter. The_Sweetest_Thing's hands are shaking so much she accidently sets fire to his purple shirt!!

Oops...

Bono's Leather Stuffer (responsible for 'stuffing' Bono into his leather pants...

I am MacPhistos Bitch, Dammit!!!
mad.gif

Alas, i am regulated to the dungeon for now. Kinky!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Echo:
My advice, Icelady...

Just put it in your sig.
smile.gif

I'm so STUPID. Why didn't I think of that?!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

We're all gluttons for punishment*sigh* But it's entertaining for the rest of us when someone is punished!
tongue.gif

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Look what they've done to me, Icelady. I asked for a status for Bluey's birthday, and I said Miss MacPhisto served MacPhisto well and I wanted to be his makeup artist. We all three ended up in the dungeon frozen at 666 posts. That's creepy. But Bluey tries to make the dungeon cool.

Somehow Shaun Vox ended up down here too.

This is the worst that has happened to anyone. It's worse than cleaning the loo or any of the other jobs. I have come up with some nasty jobs that had not been taken yet, like
MacPhisto's garbage can dumper
MacPhisto's cat box changer
MacPhisto's septic tank pumper
MacPhisto's snot rag picker upper
MacPhisto's greasy engine scrubber
MacPhisto's laundry lady
MacPhisto's dryer lint picker
MacPhisto's roto-rooter man
MacPhisto's baked on grime pot scrubber
well you get the idea. After what happened to me and the others I know that it's not just about being a slave any more, it gets worse and if you beg or complain you should truly fear what may come next!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

how bout some Mac ass kissers? Some MacPhisto's homework doers? Some Fly tea servers? MacPhisto's pooper scoopers? Leaf rakers? Plumbers? Practologists? Urologists? Safari guides?

And Samantha..that's damn scary

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 11-26-2001).]

MacPhisto's garbage can dumper
MacPhisto's cat box changer
MacPhisto's septic tank pumper
MacPhisto's snot rag picker upper
MacPhisto's greasy engine scrubber
MacPhisto's laundry lady
MacPhisto's dryer lint picker
MacPhisto's roto-rooter man
MacPhisto's baked on grime pot scrubber

Those are very funny but very scary at the same time...I would have to say the cat box changer and the snot rag picker upper are the worst. *shiver*

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

I love it down here, I mean how many dungeons come equipped with a mini-bar?
Plus the isolation gives me time to write Macphisto's unauthorized biography!!!!
Don't tell!
Shhh....
-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
I love it down here, I mean how many dungeons come equipped with a mini-bar?
Plus the isolation gives me time to write Macphisto's unauthorized biography!!!!
Don't tell!
Shhh....
-Bluey

Perhaps there is a minr-bar...
but my child, the bottles are very dry.

------------------
Mr. MacPhisto ^-^
macphisto@u2wdd.org
http://u2wdd.org

Elvis is dead.

My oh my should I be sorry I asked? And I too have just passed my 300th post and become an Acrobat - woohoo for me too.

If I'm not quiet I might end up being Bono's cleaning lady - since I seem to do my fair share of dusting don't I
wink.gif
but don't get any ideas
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 11-27-2001).]

You may just be sorry you asked! But you haven't begged too much, and we were visited by Mr. MacPhisto without you being changed so maybe you'll be all right. Be careful!

I have a question about doctorwho's status: he's the newspaper holder, but I want to know- does he hold the newspaper while Mr. MacPhisto reads it, or does he hold it while the dog that U2girl walks uses it because she didn't do her job and walk him. Gulp, sorry, just wondering.
One more thing- if Mona cleans the loo, and Diamondbruno9 scrubs the tub who cleans out the sink?

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
You may just be sorry you asked! But you haven't begged too much, and we were visited by Mr. MacPhisto without you being changed so maybe you'll be all right. Be careful!

I have a question about doctorwho's status: he's the newspaper holder, but I want to know- does he hold the newspaper while Mr. MacPhisto reads it, or does he hold it while the dog that U2girl walks uses it because she didn't do her job and walk him. Gulp, sorry, just wondering.
One more thing- if Mona cleans the loo, and Diamondbruno9 scrubs the tub who cleans out the sink?

Me sorry - never. Me be careful. Now what kind of world would it be if everyone walked on eggshells huh? Live life dangerously is what I always say....maybe
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom