Hey! Have any of u ladies tried the 'spray-on tanning' yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hi girls!

Just wondering if one or two here have and could they confirm as to whether its worth it or not!

Its just sorta come out over here, and paying like around ?50 for a session (apparantly getting cheaper the more u go) but like for ONE week!!!???????

And I wonder how your face turns out.....

ayone???????

:):):)

They advertise that a lot on tv here. I asked my roomie, she says this girl she knows named Molly did it, and it turned out fine... "it didn't make her like DARK, it just gave her a nice golden bronze..."
I don't know the exact conversion but fifty pounds sounds really freakin expensive :huh:

i used some on my stomach once and it worked well. Don't use it on your feet or anywhere else with thick skin though, or you'll get orange spots. I wouldn't recommend using it on your face either, it probably won't look right around the hairline.

I haven't tried it. I use that "Fake Bake " lotion. It's kinda of a pain in the butt, but it is the most authentic looking tan I have ever seen!

YOu can probably buy it online somewhere...

I don't like the spray-on stuff as much. It seems like it never goes on evenly for me. I've used lotion a couple times and that seemed to work better.

oh saw that on TV once and they were talking about how all the famous people use it. It seems really expensive though, but it looks good when it's done. I thought it was funny when they showed it though because they put this girl in a circle shaped booth a sprayed her down...lol

Lori

orange? :lol: you turn orange? :lmao:

i've never used any of fake tan stuff

:yes: One time I didn't have it evenly around my ankles and it looked like I had dry skin or something! :lmao:

:shifty: Yeah, it was gross...

I think she's talking about a special tanning thing. It's a little cubicle you go into, and it "sprays" stuff on your skin, including moisturizers.

Paula Abdul has her tanning done like that.

If you have the money for it, I'd say why not?? It's safer than subathing, and it gives good results, unlike tanning creams.

Last edited:
Yeah, the spray thing sounds like a good idea. The local tanning salon here added one, but I don't go for that sort of thing. I've used the do it yourself lotion before, and that is nice. I laid out today, but only cause the weather was fabulous. I normally avoid baking myself.

Back
Top Bottom