Hey girls!! this may sound mad but has Bono,.........................ever..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..........had underwear thrown at him????

I know, I KNOW, a real eejity question, but have any of u done that????

confess here, tonight, on Intereference Channel 1!!!!!!!!!!

(hang on til I go get Springer!
biggrin.gif
)

LOL
biggrin.gif

just curious!

Hmmm nope but i've always thought of throwing myself on stage in front of Larry wearing *JUST* my underwear
biggrin.gif
I wonder what he would do if I did that....probably run and hide or something
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

They were Your leopard skin panties yer eejitI told you I only had zebra print ones leave me alone I'm in a bad mood.

------------------
Stimulate with intent

My bad mood has passed I found my missing shoe bad people keep hiding my shoes ...its not funny really it makes me MAD!

------------------
Employ your subconscious

OMG that's hiliarous! Bono buying utes...are those for Ali...or for HIM???
biggrin.gif

I have a mental picture of someone flinging a pair of panties at Bono, "slingshot style," and them landing smack dab on Bono's unsuspecting face!
biggrin.gif

Bwahahahahaha.....

Originally posted by icelady:
maybe that's why he's want these?
b0002.jpg

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I have a mental picture of someone flinging a pair of panties at Bono, "slingshot style," and them landing smack dab on Bono's unsuspecting face!
biggrin.gif
lol he's NOT Tom Jones!

.....or IS he?

*eyebrow*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

lol!! mona! at the movies~

mona: so anyway, that G-Rated movie...

julie: gyrate? what? where's bono?

...or were you talking about a giraffe? i don't remember.

lol

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
lol!! mona! at the movies~

mona: so anyway, that G-Rated movie...

julie: gyrate? what? where's bono?

...or were you talking about a giraffe? i don't remember.

lol

lol it was giraffe! This joke my brother #3 and I have is we pronounce it

GY-RAFF-EE

Lol DON'T ask.
smile.gif
There was a gyraffee! And Julie heard 'gyrate' INDEED. Stalk, don't stalk. Lol why did I laugh more than the 7 year olds?! Tough kids skinny kids kids who climb on rocks

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Maybe that could be a new PLEBA girls thing ... We could throw panties with the phrase "PLEBA: Too Much Is Not Enough" written in fabric paint. Feel free to include your favorite guy's name too!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by icelady:
maybe that's why he's want these?
b0002.jpg

OMG ... LMAO. I have never seen that pic before. Is he buying a present for Ali?

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

It happened at providence 1...I was on the rail in front of Edge and something of the white lacy variety landed in front of his feet!
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Candy huney, (hope it aint cold over there as it is over here today!!!! Bloody snow nearly!!!!!!
frown.gif
), do u mean someone threw the bra and it annoyed u, or someone threw the bra and Bono not paying attention to it annoyed ya?????

biggrin.gif

I think it's a legit question, yeah...come to think of it, I am surprised Bono-girlies don't do more of it.

Women do that for Tom Jones and B-man is way hotter than Tom Jones (IMO).

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by mad1:
If anything I would throw a leather bra up at Bono, a leather glove up at Edge, a leather boot up at Larry and a leather belt up at Adam, to show the boys the wicked side of me.....
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

LMFAO

and the reason I don't think Bono girls do this to U2 is b/c a) we have class, and b) Bono doesn't necessarily evoke that sort of base reaction from women, save the Elevation threads, of course
wink.gif

------------------
"I'm addicted too... I'm just addicted to being up here on this stage.
Adam, Larry Mullen Jr., and Edge. They're my drug. Tonight I'm feeling high."
-Bono, Tempe, Arizona

"I just wanted to say that I'm really thrilled to be spending
my birthday with 18,000 of my closest friends! Larry onstage, 10.31.01

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Will I have to wait forever, will I have to suffer the whole night through
When will I see you again

Originally posted by mad1:
Candy huney, (hope it aint cold over there as it is over here today!!!! Bloody snow nearly!!!!!!
frown.gif
), do u mean someone threw the bra and it annoyed u, or someone threw the bra and Bono not paying attention to it annoyed ya?????

biggrin.gif

cold , its feckin freezin over here.
it annoyed me that they threw it while he was giving such a powerful speech.

Originally posted by candys room:

cold , its feckin freezin over here.
it annoyed me that they threw it while he was giving such a powerful speech.

BTBS is an odd time to throw ones bra up on stage. I would have waited until Mysterious Ways.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I think his audience is mostly 'older', let's just say 'sight-impaired' ladies..

Sight-impaired is right! It's strange that more underwear hasn't been thrown at Bono, but I guess U2 doesn't seem like that kind of band. They don't have groupies and stuff like that, so I guess underwear doesn't seem as appropriate. Now throwing ourselves at the band is an entirely matter...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom