Hey, girls! I't's been awhile...but will they be there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, everyone! I know I've been AWOL over the last few weeks, so I figured that I'm overdue to check in! I hope everybody's doing well around here.

Well, I have 25 days until I leave for Dublin. Yay! So excited! (and I guess I should probably change my signature, right?!). My mom's going to be coming over there to visit me a few days after I leave, and she's been bugging me to find out if they're going to be in the studio during that time...I have to admit I've been a little lazy about looking for that kind of stuff lately! Also...which studio is it? Hanover Quay? Or something else? I've got to get all my facts straight before I leave!

Oh, and also...As you may know, I bought a digital camera recently, so I'll be sure to take TONS of pictures, which I'll put on my website when I get back.

I'll be checking in again soon. Until then, Take Care! :)

:wave: Hi Wertsie!!! We've been missing you! I was going to e-mail you but forgot... :reject: I'm really happy to know you're okay and so close to going to Dooblin! :dance: I know you must be SO excited... I was!

Yes, the guys are recording in HQ... I have no idea how often they are there. I know Bono's been pretty busy lately, so who knows... :confused:

23 days...the countdown continues! So I STILL don't know exactly where I'll be staying. I find this very maddening! It's like "just TELL me already!" :lol: But I DO know where the school's office is, and it's less than a mile from the studio. ;) Anyway...yeah, I think I'll go change my signature now! :D

Hi Jen! :wave: Have a smashing time in dublin! :dance:

PS. Everytime I'm on 44th St., I think of you and your awesome tattoo!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi Jen! :wave: Have a smashing time in dublin! :dance:

PS. Everytime I'm on 44th St., I think of you and your awesome tattoo!

:D I love it!

Which reminds me...A few days ago I got up from my couch and my mom was sitting next to me...and she saw it! :ohmy: She didn't really freak out. Actually, she was more upset that I didn't tell her! :lol: But my dad still doesn't know...:shifty:

Hi Werstie! :wave: :happy: I was seriously getting ready to start a 'Where's Werstie?!' thread!

U2Kitten said:
Hi Werstie! :wave: :happy: I was seriously getting ready to start a 'Where's Werstie?!' thread!

:hug: Aw, that's sweet. Thanks! :hug:

17 days!!! 17 days!!! I'm starting to get SO excited that I barely know what to do with myself! I finally found out where I'm going to be living, and it's about a mile away from the studio, so, not too bad! And I've received emails from 2 other girls in the program who are also big fans. This is going to be fantastic!

wertsie said:

I finally found out where I'm going to be living, and it's about a mile away from the studio, so, not too bad!

And make sure you bring an oxygen mask with you if you go to the studio! You'll be inhaling dust aaaaaaaaaall the bloody time! Stupid construction site! :madspit:

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

And make sure you bring an oxygen mask with you if you go to the studio! You'll be inhaling dust aaaaaaaaaall the bloody time! Stupid construction site! :madspit:

Yeah, I read that it was kind of a mess over in that area!

Back
Top Bottom