Hey, Brazilian Fly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: My sister is Casey, 19 years old. My brother, Brook, 21 years old. Yes, I am the baby child! I wasn't adopted, just came late. Because I am 13. And you didn't know this yet, but July 29 is my birthday and I'll be 14! I don't if I told you the date though. Anyways, my dad is also Brook. He is in his fortys. M mom is Kate and is is in her fortys too. What about you? ;)

You seem to have a lovely family. :applaud: I only have a sister, Stephania, she's 17. And my parents of course. I think you like being the baby child. :wink: I'm sorry I won't be here for your birthday, I'll be back July 30th. A day later. :(

Thanks! :wink: I think you have a nice little family. :) Well, I am sorry you won't be here for my birthday but please send some wishes when you get back, I you will. ;)

I am sorry, I will be leaving very soon. Then you won't seen until later. :( I love you as a friend! ;) :hug:

I am good. :) God to have ypu back!:);) :hug: I did missed you, I think abnout you while you were gone, were you kidding?

I hear a Black Sabbath song and it was great!:) I made your C.D.!;) And I have a Bruce Spriteen C.D.!:);):hug:

Hi!! :hug: Sorry, I have to confess I got Yahoo! Messenger and I was there. I primose I will try to be here more! :wink::hug: Plus, I can only be on the computer for certain hours. I hear a remix Black Sabbath song from a soundtrack, which I will find out more later!;) And my aunt let burn her Bruce Springsteen C.D. "Tunne Of Love!" :);)

Last edited:
I bought that one while I was in NYC. You should really try to get one of his other cds with more rock songs. Try to get Born In The U.S.A. or Born To Run or anything else actually! :D I'm doing good until I realized you rather spend time with other people than me. :( Damn you MSN!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom