Hey Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Has anyone seen the new version of No Doubt's "Hey Baby" song. Apparently Bono pops up at one point and looks into the camera and says "Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey". I haven't seen it yet but my sister said that he looks the same as he does in the end of the second "What's going on" video.

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

eek.gif

Someone let me know if they see it on American MTV or Vh1... This is something I've got to see!!
smile.gif

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

he does?

*goes in for a closer inspection*

------------------
just like a runaway with no escape zone
you'd think I'd find a way you'd think I'd fake one
but all my life's been filled with wanton tragedy

where's my angels I'm a naked soul
- Angels, the Tea Party

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 12-17-2001).]

My sister said that she has seen three different versions of the video. The regular one, one featuring a rapper (I don't know who), and the "Bono" one. She saw the video on Much Music (Canada's way-cooler version of MTV)

------------------
You stay where you sit,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Much Music (Canada's way-cooler version of MTV)

eek.gif

AH HA HA HA HA! MTV's that bad huh? I guess I should stop taking MM for granted!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"just like a runaway with no escape zone
you'd think I'd find a way you'd think I'd fake one
but all my life's been filled with wanton tragedy

where's my angels I'm a naked soul"
- Angels ~ The Tea Party

SlipStream Soul

Yes it is, I had much music for about a month before I moved out and gosh whatta a tease. Such a better channel. Anways it's definately not in the video shown here. I downloaded it in Morpheus and watched it 3 times, I now have the song stuck in my head and still no Bono
frown.gif

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Has anyone seen the new version of No Doubt's "Hey Baby" song. Apparently Bono pops up at one point and looks into the camera and says "Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey".
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Much Music is great. They have a couple very cool vj's. One of them George hosts a 7 minute segment every hour and one night during it, Bono called in to talk to him about meeting with our Prime Minister to talk about "Drop the Debt". It was a very spur of the moment thing, and very exciting for Canadian U2 fans.

------------------
You stay where you sit,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Wait how many version of the vid are there? I've seen part of the one where....they're there....and the words show up. YOU KNOW what I'm talking about. Em...I didn't watch it all bc that song annoys me.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Much Music is great. They have a couple very cool vj's. One of them George hosts a 7 minute segment every hour and one night during it, Bono called in to talk to him about meeting with our Prime Minister to talk about "Drop the Debt". It was a very spur of the moment thing, and very exciting for Canadian U2 fans.

George is soooo cool, the fact that he has a last name as complicated as mine also adds to his coolness (we're both Greek). He did an awsome job on the U2 Does Much interview, and is definitely more charismatic and knowledgeable than ANY of the MTV VJ's. I miss George
frown.gif

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

As much as I luv and want my MTV, I am dying to get MM.......

God, remember when they'd have the MTV VJ's sitting in the studio and they'd talk a bit before each video? Remember the old VJ's?! I miss them all... the ones now are crap (except for Sway- he's my man- and Brian McFayden
biggrin.gif
)

Remember 120 Minutes? 2 full hours of rock music? I remember staying up on Sunday nights (when I was, like, 5) to watch that..... I just realized....

I want my old MTV!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Originally posted by mbi16:
George is soooo cool, the fact that he has a last name as complicated as mine also adds to his coolness (we're both Greek). He did an awsome job on the U2 Does Much interview, and is definitely more charismatic and knowledgeable than ANY of the MTV VJ's. I miss George
frown.gif

I love George. He is so cute. I saw him at the Sloan concert a few months ago and my friend and I were talking to him and his friends. Afterwards I was so excited because I had talked to someone who had talked to Bono!!!

------------------
You stay where you sit,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Hey! I saw George at LA 3!! He was in the VIP area. I get MM through Digital Cable, but now they're slowly turning it into MM USA, which kind of sucks. I actually liked regular one dammit. Bradford is cool.

Anyway, I've only seen the one version of that video.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Hey! I saw George at LA 3!! He was in the VIP area. I get MM through Digital Cable, but now they're slowly turning it into MM USA, which kind of sucks. I actually liked regular one dammit. Bradford is cool.

Anyway, I've only seen the one version of that video.

WOW slow down there, you were at LA3??? So was I!!!!! Did you have GA? Wow it would be funny if saw or spoke to you and didn't even know it.

Oh and I got Much when I still lived in Miami 3 months ago, it had just started to broadcast a month earlier by the time I was leaving it was also starting to morph into mmusa. Me and my friend (fellow U2 lover and MTV hater) sat down and wrote e-mails as well as snail mail complaining the same exact day they started to morph. The morph also met no more George, so you could see the urgency in taking some kind of action.

It was our little, SAVE GEORGE campaign. I go back for the holidays tomorrow so I'll find out if our efforts paid off soon enough.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

&^%$#@!!!! I DON'T HAVE CABLE! I wanna see...

The new album is AWESOME but it really lacks the innards-liquifying BASS that they had at their live shows, WAAH. Hope they do some remixes soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom