He's gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad
I know right now it may not feel like itnow - but it was incredible gift that you were given to be with him and your family when he passed away - not everyone gets that chance to say goodbye

You and your family have been in my prayers

My heart goes out to you jami!! :hug: :sad: I'm sure it made your father's transition easier though, knowing he was surrounded by the love of his family.

Take time to mourn him but try to remember these words that always help me when I lose a loved one: Don't be sad because they are gone, be happy because they were here.

You're still in my prayers - God's peace to you & your family. :heart:

I'm sorry too. Words cannot express how sad it is to lose someone, and no one really knows how it feels until it happens to them. I hope you have comforting friends and family to console you when you do have those moments of loss and despair.

:hug: hey, you got to be there. loving him until the last of his life. thats something. Im sure that yours and your familys love for him was a wonderful thing to have as he left this life and went on.
:hug:
I pray that you can have a peaceful grieving period and get through this okay honey

bawling2.gif
:sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom