He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
I liked the part that tells us there are tons of guys out there fitting the good heart & soul & Bono's physical description, and assumes no one here has ever dated ... one of them. LOL

Haaa!:wink: You Rock!

Last edited:
our man doesn't stop! :corn:

until yesterday he was working on the new album in south france with his mates and today it seems he's gone back to dublin.

prova.jpg

Bono arrives for a conference by former US Vice-President Al Gore who is addressing Merrion/Landsbanki Conference in Dublin's Royal College of Surgeons. Mr Gore spoke on the Topic of 'Thinking Green:Economic Strategy for the 21st Century.

oooh where did you find out that he was working on the album :hyper: :hyper: YES!

i see brian in the background :D

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
oooh where did you find out that he was working on the album :hyper: :hyper: YES!

i see brian in the background :D

"(...) Bono continues to ride two horses in all this. Yesterday he was holed up in a studio in the south of France with the rest of his band working on the next U2 album.(...)"

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/article3212986.ece

I didn't post the news on pleba 'cause it was already here

U2 currently recording in the Southb of France
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=181772&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

onekea, you never cease to amaze me with you never-ending image-finding skills. Thanks a lot!

And EdgeIsTooSexy, Bono gave a new interview to the Independent that is published in today's edition for World Aids Day. I posted the link in the (Red) thread, the information about the band working on the new album in France is also posted in the album forum in EYKIW.

Edit: onkea is clearly faster at typing than me ... :wink:

onekea said:

until yesterday he was working on the new album in south france with his mates and today it seems he's gone back to dublin.

prova.jpg

Bono arrives for a conference by former US Vice-President Al Gore who is addressing Merrion/Landsbanki Conference in Dublin's Royal College of Surgeons. Mr Gore spoke on the Topic of 'Thinking Green:Economic Strategy for the 21st Century.

Looking soooo fine! :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
He looks especially good there :drool:
Is it my imagination, or is his hair looking a wee bit longer? :hmm:

you know...I was wondering about it too...:shrug:

onekea said:

prova.jpg

my two fav lil irishmen.. Bono and Brian!!!!!!! :D :drool:

:ohmy: Oooh thanks for the pics. You know I think that's the mens Product RED peacoat! :hmm:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom