He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:
is_15820263.jpg

Oh ya, that's what I'm tawlkin 'bout!:drool: :drool:

Bring on the captions! This pic is adorable!

It looks like he is saying.....

"Did someone say Guinness?"

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:bono: *thinking* and when this is over, I'm goin' to the nearest pub for some Guinness :D

Hey, he's in Cork! I'm pretty sure he's thinking about a RED Murphy, you know with the scent of the oysters from Cork bay (that's what the bottle says)

Just caught up on the last 4 pages......
Couldn't agree more with ALL of the great comments here!!!
It's great to see him-missed that face, and without the glasses-WOW.

It's comforting to know how much we share this head over heels "thing" for this man.
If we didn't have this place we would be in trouble :applaud: :crazy: :hug:

onekea, my comment to you earlier was certainly some wishful thinking for you (AND US!!!!!):sexywink: :heart:

last unicorn said:
Could someone possibly remove the watermarks on some of the close up shots where he's smiling?! Please?! :love:

Seconds that! :)

last unicorn said:
Could someone possibly remove the watermarks on some of the close up shots where he's smiling?! Please?! :love:

:crack: I tried it twice now, and I'm sorry but I can't do ti.... it's too friggin hard cause they change the colour of his nose and face.... I can't put it back to the colour it should be...

:shifty: so, is this (RED) shirt available online or so?
I had one of those shirts when I was a kid... I loved it, nearly wore it every day:)lol: I prolly woulda worn it every day if my mom didn't take it to wash it) but then one day I left it somewhere and could not remember where... :sad: I lost it, never been able to find that type of shirt again!

It was one of the very 1st RED items available when they 1st launched RED. It was one of the first items I bought, so it hasn't been available for awhile now. Maybe ebay if you keep your eye out for it... can you buy on ebay yet Gg? :hmm: It might be one of B's 1st Gap Red items too, since he's wearing it in some older pics. He's wearing it while working on the Vanity Fair issue too.

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:crack: I tried it twice now, and I'm sorry but I can't do ti.... it's too friggin hard cause they change the colour of his nose and face.... I can't put it back to the colour it should be...

Thanks for trying, GG! Shame for putting watermarks all over this gorgeous face!

I tried too with no luck...there's a program that might work if anyone has it...it's called Alien Skin and it's a plugin for Photoshop. Gorgeous pictures though. Thanks for posting!

blm said:
Fantasy alert:
Want to sit on Bono's lap and for a start, give him a slow, smooth shave.
:combust:

You're sure you won't be distracted by those blue eyes?
Whatever you do, don't hurt him, okay?

Scruffy Bono = :drool: x 1000000000

Back
Top Bottom