He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Link doesn't work for me, I have to register, but a link was posted in EYKIW and it's the very same video that has been circulating for days now. It's on U2 com and you tube already. Great stuff, great song.

just found this:

Bono to attend poverty task force talks

Pop singer Bono will attend talks today aimed at improving Ireland's efforts to combat world poverty.
The Irish Hunger Task Force which also includes leading economists, aid experts and academics will meet in University College Cork.
The group is also due to travel to Malawi before compiling a report for the Government by next Summer.
The Task Force was launched by the Government in September 2006 and forms part of Ireland's efforts to the achieve the first Millennium Development Goal of halving poverty and hunger by 2015.
The group will identify additional contributions Ireland can make to help in the international fight to reduce poverty.
Bono, who has become as famous for his aid work as for his music, is part of a panel of experts chaired by Joe Walsh, former Minister for Agriculture.
Today's Task Force discussions in Cork are the second set of discussions held by the panel.
© 2007 ireland.com

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2007/1116/breaking12.html

:scratch: ...don't know...I'm not sure if it is really supposed to be today though... :shrug:

Last edited:
blm said:
onekea, always on top of our man!!!!:up:

you can say it, blm! here you go, I'm so happy so see him again!

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=bono&ord=N

hope to see them bigger soon :love:

bono6112007-6.jpg
bono16112007-2.jpg
bono16112007-1.jpg
bono16112007-5.jpg

without glasses, girls!!! we HAVE to see these pics bigger! I need to see those blues!!
bono16112007-8.jpg

Last edited:
mayra said:
oNEKEA HAve you a membership or login for rexfeatures?

me not, but if I'm not wrong kelly posted some rex pics in the past.
anyway, I'm sure other pics will be published soon by other agencies, I think these are only the first...and we got him! :dancing:

:camera:

Wow, Bono in bright daylight without his glasses, that's special! onekea, you rock...thank you so much for finding and posting the news and pictures!

And what is that about you being "on top of Bono"? Is there anything I should know?!?!?

:wink:

well thanks anyways dud.
is just i`d want the pics of an actor that i admire very much and i wanted to see them in a bigger size..thats why i recall it

last unicorn said:
Wow, Bono in bright daylight without his glasses, that's special! onekea, you rock...thank you so much for finding and posting the news and pictures!

yes, he looks so cute. I knew about this news but wasn't sure of the right day...still got a strange feeling though...and finally here is he! :hyper:

last unicorn said:

And what is that about you being "on top of Bono"? Is there anything I should know?!?!?
:wink:

...how do you think I got manage to take his glasses off, unicorn? :whistle:

pfff...blm should have kept the secret...:rolleyes:

BonoFox1 said:
OH YUMM!! no big versions?:sad:

"baby slow down...the end is not as fun as the start...":sexywink:

patience, BF1.
he will surely come on a bigger size and at that time you will :faint:

are you ready?

btw, thanks for the quote's contribution, unicorn. :hi5:

Last edited:
onekea said:

you can say it, blm! here you go, I'm so happy so see him again!

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=bono&ord=N

hope to see them bigger soon :love:

bono6112007-6.jpg
bono16112007-2.jpg
bono16112007-1.jpg
bono16112007-5.jpg

without glasses, girls!!! we HAVE to see these pics bigger! I need to see those blues!!
bono16112007-8.jpg

KELLY, can you get all these for us?? You are probably the only I know who can get them from REX.... Thanks so much if you can!!! JG

Back
Top Bottom