He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
splashnews_spl10232_007.jpg

oh there they are...!!!!!!!!! :heart: this piccie!!!!!!!!!

thanks kelly!! :bow:

His oragne shades look super cool in the sunlight, it's totally unfair they're not available to buy :angry:

bonocomet said:
:ohmy: Oooh thanks for the pics. You know I think that's the mens Product RED peacoat! :hmm:

I think you might be right... :hmm: !!

Is that on our list? :wink:

It looks like Jordan is on a (RED) phone, she's so pretty :drool:

Her dad is :combust: tho, thanks for the pics!

SWEET!!! B is looking so good. I guess he rarely goes anywhere without Brian or John. Man, they are lucky. (um-can you say best job in the world-watching over that sweet and sexy hunk of a man!!)
and yes, i believe his hair looks a wee bit longer-YEAH!!!!

thanks for the links, pics you girls!!
:bow:

With the DNA of their parents, it couldn't be any different!
I can't wait to see how adorable the boys will be. And their beauty will be on the inside, too, just like their mom and dad. :drool:

Thanks For posting the photos people :D

Jordan and eve look gorgeous . I bet all the boys would like the date them ;) They hot.

I just hope his daughters NEVER become like some other celebrities' kids. I would hate to start seeing them on front covers of trash magazines and hate to see them hanging out with the likes of young-hollywood. I like to think that neither one of their parents would allow for something like that to happen. so far both of the girls seem like well-grounded normal teens and I sure hope they remain that way.

Back
Top Bottom