hero5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
The hot water penetrated deep into her cold skin, relaxation taking over as she listened to bono banging around in the bedroom. he was cussing about something, but ria didnt care...she never wanted to leave the hot water.
She soaped up with some wonderful smelling soap. mustve been his ex girlfriends- too girly for him.
she dropped the soap and reached down to get it.
a scream slipped out mid-fall and she landed loudly on the floor of the shower, water falling in her face. it was a graceful landing, her head missed hitting everything around her.

"hey! whats the matter? you okay in there?" bono shouted. she could hear quick steps coming toward the bathroom door.

"Im fine. im fine!!" she garbled, water filling her mouth and blocking any distingushable words.
it was too late. the door to the shower flung open. bono in his boxers jumped into the shower and pulled ria up off the floor and out of the stream of water.
there was a brief second where ria forgot she was naked, but it passed and she froze up with embarrasment.
bono had her standing and stable in his arms, shaking from what he thought was terror from the fall.

'shes so soft' his mind wandered to the skin he could feel under his fingertips ' i hope she isnt terrified. mabye i should have waited to see if she needed help....but shes so....'

he pulled her back away from his chest and looked in her eyes, not wanting to stare at her body but wondering if she was alright.

'why is he looking at me? my body is so ugly. why. why did he have to come in here. didnt he hear me? oh please dont look at my ugly body.'

bono kept his eyes fixed on hers
"im sorry, i thought you were hurt. i just came in here to help you. im- i- "

his eyes fell inches down to her lips. one still swollen from the day before, red and full. a waterdrop dripped off her bottom lip and onto her chin. his eyes followed the waterdrop down her neck and stopped, jumping back up to her eyes.
but hers werent meeting his, they were looking somewhere else. the pulse in his neck. she couldnt stop looking at it.

'stop ria. you cant do that. hes bono. you cant have bono no matter what you might think. just look away and say youre fine. just look away...'

bono released her slowly, still looking at her eyes.

"im okay, really. just a little bump. thanks for coming to my rescue."

silence hung in the air. ria looked at the wall, and the shower door above bono's head. anywhere but him

"well, i guess i'll let you get back to your shower then."

the door clicked shut. ria looked at it after bono had disappeared and took a deep breath.
------------

she peeked out the door to make sure he wasnt in the bathroom. no the door between it and the bedroom was shut.
she stuck her leg out and groped for a towel ,just out of reach on the wall. she darted out as fast as possible and flung the towel around her.
bono knocked on the door.

"is it safe?"
"yeah, no naked girls in here."
he stuck his head in, and the rest of his body followed

" damn, and i was so hoping." he grinned, hoping the tension from before had somewhat dissolved by now.

"theres nothing great to look at in here. dont get your hopes up."

"i disagree entirely." he frowned and tried to push the hair back from his eyes, tangling it worse than before.

"youve got to do something with that hair of yours."

"its been unmanageable lately. i havent had it cut in forever. my hair stylist moved and i never got another one. " his face contorted into a scowl as he attempted another pass through his hair with his fingers.
"i wish i could just shave it all off."

ria, not thinking about his hair anymore stared at his chest for a moment before coming back to reality. bono had swiped the steam off the mirror and was staring at his hair, frowning with disgust. ria coughed to disguse a laugh. such a masculine man fretting about his hair.

"well if you really want it gone i can do it for you. have you got clippers?"
he took a last look in the mirror and grinned at her.

"yeah. i dunno why. never used the damn thing. i think its under the sink somewhere.."

he squatted down to rummage around in a cupboard.

'did i just agree to cut his hair off?' ria thought ' what the hell am i thinking? i cant cut his hair off! i'll get killed. just hope he doesnt find the-'

"aha! here it is, still in the box, not even opened yet."

he stood up, holding the box triumphantly

"are you sure you want to do this? i mean, i might get assasinated for hacking off all your hair."

"i need this. its driving me crazy and im starting a new period in my life. with the new album were working on and losing emma...."

he trailed off, not having wanted to bring her up to ria yet.

"okay. go get a chair and i'll do it."
------------------

"lean your head back a little. there."

bono, in just a towel ,sat obediently to have his hair chopped off.
ria gently touched his head to get it in the right position, standing behind him and gathering the guts to click on the buzzers.
she worked her hand into his tangled hair down towards his neck. something about that neck drove her crazy.

click

the buzzers began their work and large chunks of thick dark hair landed on the floor at her feet. her hands touched his neck more often than necessary.
bono watched her through their reflection in the mirror, seeing her move around him, concentrating on her work. getting very close
she brushed off his neck and head, standing back to inspect for any missed spots. it was about a half inch long, sticking up everywhere.

"okay, i think im almost done." she blew a few hairs off his shoulder

"do i look okay with short hair?" he stared at his head in the mirror.

"yeah, actually its not bad at all. makes your eyes stand out. im gonna make the sides a little shorter than the top and then youre free from my captivity."
anything to keep touching your head, she thought, feeling wicked and smiling to herself

"hey i dont mind being captive of a cute, half naked barber." he grinned

she finished up and looked at him again.

"youre free. i just hope i dont get assaulted by an angry mob of women for destroying your long hair. but just for the record i think you look hot with short hair."

she ran her fingers through his hair one last time to get any cut hairs out of it. bono grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss.

"thank you ria. youre a goddess with hairclippers." he gave her a devilish smile and stood up

"guess i should hop in the shower so we can get back to the studio. im almost certain there will be a rumour started by the time we get there."

"they can all shift their attention to your hair when we show up."

"there'll be lots to talk about when they see what youve done to me."
he looked very serious when he said it. ria hoped he wasnt mortified by losing all his hair.

"it looks fine bono."

"i wasnt talking about my hair, love."

u2bonogirl said:
"youre free. i just hope i dont get assaulted by an angry mob of women for destroying your long hair. but just for the record i think you look hot with short hair."

*The mob of angry women is gatering around*

:scream: NOOO! You cut his hair!!! How could you? :sad:

I'm so glad this is only fiction!!!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom