hero 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
She heard the water begin to fall in the shower and tried really hard to erase the thought of bono naked under the water.
Her clothes were dry and laying on bono's untidy bed, neatly folded.
they were still warm when she pulled on all her clothes.
'crap, he saw my underwear'
she thought.
'but he did just see me naked, so....whats the big deal?'

a smile played across her face. the humor of her shower plunder just managed to sneak through her embarrasment.

pieces of a broken lamp were laying by his nightstand. must be what she heard him cussing about from the shower....

she heard the water shut off and his foot thud on the floor as he stepped out of the shower.

'what if he comes out here in his towel. or naked? i cant help but stare, hes so freakin sexy. damn him. there, just look out the window.'

"ahhh i feel a million times better. watcha lookin at there?"

"nothing really. just out the window."

catching on to her, he glanced down at his towel wrapped body and wondered what was so scary about seeing him in a towel again. hadnt she just seen that?

"well im getting my boxers on now so you can stop pretending to look out the window. youre really something else, you know that?"

"how so?" she said inquisitively

"Do you know how many women fall all over themselves because of me when im fully clothed? here you are lookin at a smudge on the window when im in a towel."

he didnt really sound angry, she decided so she kept her eyes on the window.

"just thought you would like your privacy. sorry. "

"no. please dont apologize. thats not what i meant. i learned to live without my privacy a long time ago. hey, i have pants on now so will you turn around and talk to me?"

she began to turn around, making sure he was telling the truth.
"You dont have to give up your privacy to me. i respect that even if you dont expect it."

he was slipping a black button up shirt over his shoulders and starting up the bottom button. he stopped and looked her in the eyes once shed turned fully towards him.

"that, ria, is why i am willing to let you into my world."

he finished up the buttoning, leaving the top three undone and smiled at her.
ria moved to him and reached out to his neck. he thought she was going to hug him but she only straightened his collar and dropped her arms to her sides.

"thanks" he said, trying not to sound disappointed "you ready to go?"

"only if you are. you gonna leave your hair as it is?"

"do i need to do something with it?" he looked embarrased

"No,B, for gods sake it was only a question. some hair wax might do a little good though. your hair has a mind of its own."

"what the shite is hair wax?"

"never mind. lets go."

"oh, did you want to go back to your hotel and change into some other clothes?"

"um, actually, i dont have any others with me. i wasnt expecting to stay long and i didnt have time to pack."

"oh, right. well on the road then."
-------------------

"where are you going? this isnt the way is it?"

"no, im taking you shopping for clothes and then were having lunch."

"you cant just leave them in the studio can you? theyre going to be really mad at you later."

he let out a sarcastic laugh

"theyre used to it by now. they can last part of a day without their precious singer."

"i dont really see how but theres no point in arguing with you. youre as stubborn as i am. ive no money for clothes though."

"you cut my hair didnt you?"

"whats that to do with anything?"

"well normally i pay enough to feed a third world country for a haircut, so this is my payment to you. youre getting at least three outfits and that includes shoes and underwear and i dont want to hear any more arguing about it. its not going to break my bank account, trust me."

"but-"

"no. youre going."

his jaw set and a muscle flexed in it, he looked at her for another argument but got a kiss on the cheek and a smile. well that was a new one, he thought.
-----------------

"youre nuts!"

"what the bloody hells the matter?"

"did you SEE the price tag? were going somewhere else."
ria folded her arms and glared at bono. he took his sunglasses off and stared right back

"do you know what i do for a living?"

"yeah, well i know how much zoo tv cost and how much you could have made off it. "

his eyebrows crinkled together in a frown

"were going somewhere else."

"dont you like the clothes?" he tried a different approach to the whole thing.
actually she liked them a lot. expensive taste in clothes always seemed a fault to her but now she was being handed them on a silver platter.
by a hot waiter :D

"yes, i just dont-"
"deserve it?"
she nodded

"well now you deserve it more. SHOP"

he nudged her towards a shelf of pants as a sales lady walked over looking like she thought she was the hottest thing to ever walk.
she asked bono if he needed any help. the way she said it sounded like she wanted to help him out of his clothes. ria found herself glaring at the sales lady, but turned back to her shopping. what was that all about?
bono gently told the lady he didnt need her help

"i need a dressing room"

"is that all youre trying on?" he thumbed through three pairs of pants and four shirts

"do you want me to try them on or not?" she raised a threatening eyebrow.
he smiled boyishly
"you want help getting into them?"
ria smacked his shoulder playfully

"if you want to see boobs. ask your girlfriend over there."

"no i rather prefer yours but thanks for the suggestion."
rolling her eyes, she followed him to a dressing room.
--------------------

they marched quickly out of the store with their new purchases.

"im surprised she didnt ask you to take her right there."
bono looked irritated

"she only pinched my arse, dont be so jealous." he glansed over at her to see the cute expression on her face when she got mad. yep, there it was
so cute

"jealous! no, just amused by the look on your face when her fingers sunk in. you looked like your pants had just grown teeth. haha, ouch! not funny dammit!"

bono had just given her butt a good pinch itself in front of a sidewalk full of dubliners, who just had to stare.

"thats how its done bono, boy! cheers!"

ria asked who that was.
"ive got no clue"
they bumped shoulders and shared a devilish giggle as they got to the car to deposit the bag and shove off to the next place
------------------

ria cringed when she saw the next thing in store for her.
underwear.
bono drug her in by the arm

"hey there bernadette! gotta get m' girl here some sexy lengerie."

"oh, bono good to see you."
a kind looking older woman behind the counter smiled warmly at both of them
"i see youve hooked yerself a looker this time. id hate to see you with another bitchy ole fish like the last one you had"

they exchanged a glance as rias face returned to the flaming torch color.

"oh, im not his-"
bono interrupted her

"get to shopping."he grinned "and nothing too complicated."

"pig"

"SHOP"

Back
Top Bottom