hero 34 continued....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
since i basically dropped off nowhere in the last chapter I thought I would just continue on as the same chapter:scratch:

"Ive always loved you....Paul Hewson." She was beginning to feel sick....said too much already
"Since I was a child"

She pulled him in closer, supressing a groan at the feeling of his pants rubbing against the fabric of her soft dress

"I'll always love you, but I can't replace whatever hole is in your heart. All I can do is walk with you. Don't try and complete yourself in me honey, or I'll just disappoint you"

No more words to say. Just silence.
A rock god and a virgin
birthing a heavy piece of drama

Why isn't he responding?

Fear of rejection

"Dance with me"

"What?" Ria was puzzled
"Theres no music"

"Hum me a tune"
He seemed serious, voice deep, body welcoming. Cocky upturned corner of his lip.....

"Shouldnt you be the one singing?"

Bono's eyes were alight like they always are when he comes up with something brilliant

"I'll lead. I want you to sing to me"

He took one of her hands delicately in his, so different than all the other dances. Fresh, innocent. Lovely

"What do you want me to sing?"

"What song makes you want to devour me?"

Toying, playful. Cocky and humble.
Ria knew the answer to that question

"With or without you...but I cant sing it and give it justice."

"Nobodys ever sang it for me before. Just....sing for me"

That slow cheeky smile spread over his face
Ria could see the scar in his chin
Oh, drool

"Please?"

-You know that works on me! What am I supposed to do, say no to that? No Bono, just stand still so I can rip your clothes off your-

"Fine" She gave him a nervous smile and cleared her throat

He set the slow pace like a hundred times before with so many women. But never like this
-No its never felt like this before. -
Rocking romantic, back and forth in a stalled lift

Just a whisper
"see the stone set in your eyes, see the thorn twist in your side. I wait. For you."

-Her voice. its beautiful. keep going....louder.....would you mind if I took a bite out of your neck?-

"Louder babyface. You dont have to be shy about it, you sound perfect"

-Good lot of help that does to me mister rock star. Anybody can sound bad compared to you. Just breathe...dont pass out. Ugh, I feel like throwing up-

She eased into the next line with more volume and less confidence
But it began to build.....

With or without you....with or without you
The walls seemed to press them closer together than before. Hips, arms, sides, stomachs.

I can't live with or without you

-Is this how he feels onstage? Vulnerable...naked?-

And you give yourself away
Her voice began to soar. Losing herself in the song
Bono playing the fan in their reversed roles
Clinging to her like his saviour
Burying his head into her hair
Dizzy with her scent, touch, taste.
Yes, taste....

-Shit, he's biting my neck! Keep your head woman. Ouch! No dont stop.....its incredible-

The confused pair spun circles in the makeshift ballroom, unaware of the absurdity of it, or even of the walls around them

Could strangers do that on a stage? Forget the world?
She couldnt sing anymore. Her throat was constricting around the words, choking them off.
Maybe it was bono's mouth that was doing that
Teasing her skin, piercing and tantalizing.
The dance went on, walls spinning around Bono and Ria

She tilted her head to let him at her sensitive flesh.
Her grip tightened on his hand. A clench. Pulsing with the intensity of his mouth on her veins.
He stopped.
Lifted his head up.

-I could keep on that path all night. Dont want to bruise her too badly...-

Ria found her mouth drifting to his jaw. Delicious, strong jaw. He knew it, that bastard. He knew what he did to her and used it to full advantage
-I know exactly what you want and Im just going to flaunt it to you.-
Prefectly timed another one of his groans came out
Rias mouth fell downwards, down his jaw....biting, kissing....
Chin, scar.....bottom lip. Delicious bottom lip. Wonderful under the tongue. Soft, warm.

-I could spend the rest of my life discovering this body.-

Its just a kiss, right?

Where did the world go?
Did it disappear into our mouths....sinking deeper into our minds until all thats left is an embrace.
a body melting embrace.
The other person's body, all there is left in the universe.
No gravity. No ground.

Bono released her hand and ran his along the trench in her back.
Emotion in the tips of his fingers
Theres something unique about the taste of your lovers tongue. Something mysterious and delicious.
Something you want to come home to. Unique and perfect when you find the right taste.....

Ria found herself pressed up against the wall of the elevator.
The world is back again! Touching me!
The world behind, bono in front
touching, tasting.
He held her hands, spread out against the wall
He used a moment to look at her.
She kissed him again before he could keep looking
-Dont look, just kiss!-

-My my, dont want it and then get demanding. Have it your way baby. As long as you keep doing this I have no problem with you acting the tart.-

His finger snuck around her dress strap, pushing it a little bit....a little more...down off the shoulder.
Is that okay? No objections?
How about the other?
Ria took in a sharp breath once she realized what he had just done.
She bit his lip gently and laughed

"Getting sneaky on me"

"Just testing the water, love"

He smiled and kissed her collarbone from start to finish, pausing in the little crevice of her throat.

"Hey! Is there anybody in there?"

They stopped. Somebody was banging on the door.

Bono placed a soft kiss on her lips and let go of her

"Were fine! Just had a few things to work out. Sorry!"
he pushed the emergency button and they continued their descent away from their room. and their bed.

OMG!!! *fans self* I have to go to work after reading that and all I'm going to have is Bono in a elevator thoughts. What a way to start a day! :drool:

Lady Val said:
OMG!!! *fans self* I have to go to work after reading that and all I'm going to have is Bono in a elevator thoughts. What a way to start a day! :drool:

No, no.

POP Bono in an elevator.

Damn, I'm glad work is over for me today!

u2bonogirl said:
:reject: I just read this myself and realized how smutty its getting. lol. I mostly just came up with that off the top of my head. We know how deep a gutter my mind is in tonight:|

...oh do keep up with the smut!! Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

This chapter was delicious. You've captured the moment perfectly. I felt like I was in the elevator with them...(an' wouldn't that have gone down a treat!! :laugh: ).

This really is a treat. I like the way you've written it. Captured the atmosphere. Brought in the big picture.

>>Theres something unique about the taste of your lovers tongue. Something mysterious and delicious.
Something you want to come home to. Unique and perfect when you find the right taste.....<<

I can't wait to see how you're going to deal with this. I'd be interested to know exactly how much 'smut' we're allowed in here, I mean I don't want to offend anyone with any smut of mine but I think there comes a time when a little smut is necessary - as long as it's beautifully written - not gratuitous, but respectful of the band. (If you can do that....I dunno if I can stay respectful when I think of horizontal jogging with Bono...ack...)
:rolleyes:

Ok, going now...and keep it up.. I feel warm Bonosnogs is the order of the day - so get writing.:wink:

:D glad you all liked it!
i dont know how much longer I can keep this fic in interference. I need to get my backside in motion and post the chapters on wildthoughts so I can continue it there.
Sadly my mind cant stop wandering to whats bound to happen with these two lovebirds. quarreling lovebirds, but you cant have everything:wink:
gawd....i made myself hot and bothered with that chapter:crazy:

Haha, I'd settle for a twirl around the stage or even a "Melpop" :ohmy:

Either that or sadly I might have to shove a crayon up my nose and hope it hits the part of my brain that controls my imagination. :wink: I will have a box of Crayolas on hand and perform my hari kari act if this tour proves unfruitful...:p

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:D glad you all liked it!
i dont know how much longer I can keep this fic in interference. I need to get my backside in motion and post the chapters on wildthoughts so I can continue it there.
Sadly my mind cant stop wandering to whats bound to happen with these two lovebirds. quarreling lovebirds, but you cant have everything:wink:
gawd....i made myself hot and bothered with that chapter:crazy:

Yeah, it's getting VERY close to the Edge (so to speak) - but please let us know where we can find the continued story at wildthoughts.....

my name on wildthoughts is the same as here....theres a few chapters on there right now but not a lot.
Note to mods: Im really trying to respect the rules of the forum as I post these. If you have any problems with anything PM me and tell me:yes:

u2bonogirl said:
my name on wildthoughts is the same as here....theres a few chapters on there right now but not a lot.
Note to mods: Im really trying to respect the rules of the forum as I post these. If you have any problems with anything PM me and tell me:yes:

I don't think you've crossed the line yet....and I'm really enjoying this story BTW :combust:

It's been forever since Wildthoughts has been updated though. :( I am completely spoiled with the quick updates we have been getting.

Oh my gosh ,I don't know what to say...... The story is so damn good,it really moves me. When I stop reading a new part I'm always completely stunned. I can't believe you write such a good story. Take that as a big compliment! :yes:
Thank you for giving the story to us. You made my life brighter:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom